PDA

View Full Version : Shenanigans from the Bong - tired of waiting

Tre Bong
09-15-2002, 12:28 PM
Okey dokey, i've been meaning to start a journal for a while now, and seeing as i'm on the jazz this seems like a good time. Nothing like a **** load of vodka to make u contemplate life, well that and falling for a girl who lives 3800 miles away. I can't get her outta my mind. She's beautiful and i get on great with her, and i have the added bonus that she likes me too, which u think would make me happy, and you'd be right it should make me happy, but theres that small matter of 3800 miles, which means we ain't together, and thus i am not a happy teddy bear. I really am falling for her bad, it's kinda driving me crazy. My training was going great until this past week when it started to hit home how much i like her, and the fact i can't be with her, so i've basically lazed about feeling sorry for myself, eating what i want and drinking until i can't remember who i am let alone who she is. It works pretty well until it wares off, then i just feel like crap, even worse due to my general fitness and where i've reached over the past year slipping away. I know its only been a week since my diet and training has gone pear shaped, but i just haven't had the motivation to get back on track, and everytime i do, i slip up again. Hopefully thats coming to an end right now. I have my army basic training start on the 21st of Oct, so i need to sort it all out, and now i know how much i love her it's kinda given me the motivation to get back, work my bollocks off so i can be with her, i'm not sure how, but i'm gonna get there. I figure me being physically well is a good start. This ain't gonna be the longest journal in the world, cos the 21st of Oct is getting nearer and i won't be able to get online that much when i'm in the army. This is gonna be life journal as much as a training journal, somewhere for me to vent whatever i'm feeling. Hopefully it'll do some good.

I feel quite merry, but damn i feel grand :)

Tre Bong
09-15-2002, 03:22 PM
Goal for the next month: (To be met by the 21st Oct)

1. Loose 10 lbs. Not much i know, just to help tone me up a bit. Current weight 180lbs, target 170lbs.

2. Add 5 mins to each cardio exercise

3. Improve 1 1/2 mile run (currently 10:29), get it down to 10 flat

4. Run 3 miles every week day morning

5. Work out 5 days a week without missing a day or breaking diet

Not too hard for the first month i know, but gotta start somewhere

Tryska
09-15-2002, 06:41 PM
:clap: congrats on starting a journal.

i'm glad you've found someone to love who loves you back, regardless of distance. what will be will be, my dear. in the meantime focus on you, and making yourself the best you you can be. which it seems is what you are doing. good luck. ;)

Tre Bong
09-15-2002, 07:46 PM
Hey u graced my journal Tryska, thanks for the congrats. Hopefully things will workout, we'll see as the journal progresses :)

Tre Bong
09-16-2002, 06:17 PM
First day went sweet as a nut, i got up a little late, but when i did manage to drag myself out of bed, i went to the gym. Considering i ain't been in 2 weeks i am pretty pleased. Didn't have trouble with as much as i thought i would. Peck deck thingy (if thats what its called, i know **** about names of the things i do) hurt like a bitch, cardio was grand, 55 mins of pain, but i feel great. That included rower, treadmill, cross trainer. I hate the cross trainer, the treadmill i love, i can run for ages on that thing. Everything seems to be going well, guess i'll see how i feel in the morning, hope i don't ache too bad.

Maki Riddington
09-16-2002, 06:45 PM
10 pounds is nothing. Should be a breeze Bong man.:)

Tre Bong
09-17-2002, 05:17 PM
Today was cardio, i feel great, cardio is the tits. 1 1/2 hrs of cardio. 30 mins on the treadmill, 30 mins rower, 30 mins cross trainer. Doing a kinda interval training thing right now, to see if it helps any with fat loss, the 30 mins on each mahcine is divided, i do 5 mins at a comfortable steady pace, 5 mins hard, repeat until i've hit 30 mins. I'm tired but i feel good for it. I also through in some ab work at the end, nothing much, but thought i'd try for a six pack. 60 ab crunches, 20 each side obliques, 100 normal sit ups, oh yeah 30 back extensions. Not too much on the abs but i'm not that use to doing them yet. I'm gonna hurt like a bitch tomorrow, but its worth it.

Diets going pretty well, haven't binged on crap for the past 2 days, been eating 3 meals a day, breakfast, lunch, dinner. Anytime i've been hungry inbetween has been filled with fruit. So far i've been eating plenty of veg and chicken, sometimes turkey. Chickens great because there's so many different ways of cooking it. I love chicken.

Gonna throw in some swimming tomorrow, bout 45 mins, might hit the sauna too.

Haven't spoken to the girl i like since thursday, which is a bitch, its really messing with my head, but atleast my fitness and diet is all going to plan.

Tre Bong
09-18-2002, 01:56 PM
Just got back from the gym about 20 mins ago, i'm cream crackered. I enjoyed it today, pushed myself a bit more and i feel pretty good for it. Cardio side didn't go quite as well today thanks to some bloke that smelt like cheese and dog ****, it was so bad i had to get off the treadmill because i thought i was gonna throw up. One of the fitness workers started spraying air freshner around but the whole gym smelt like ****. They said they didn't have the heart to tell him, can't say i did either, not everyday u tell someone they smell like a corpse.

I didn't get round to the swimming today, but i'm gonna makesure i do tomorrow, swimmings great so i don't mind making up for it.

Tre Bong
09-19-2002, 03:53 PM
Just finishing watching Conan :) . Didn't go to well today at the gym, it was cardio day again. I didn't really have much energy, felt really tired, atleast i finished it. It felt like i was in there for hrs. I was too tired to swim, i'm gonna get round to swimming one day. I'm gonna chill out in front of the tv, i can't be bothered to type anything else.

Tre Bong
09-19-2002, 04:01 PM
Oh yeah, i did phone the girl i like yesterday, it was great to talk to her, i love her accent, i've always liked the american accent. I've decided after my basic training to visit her, so hopefully by mid feb 03. I haven't been since nov 2000, so i'm pretty excited. I loved it in america last time, can't wait to go back.

Tryska
09-19-2002, 04:30 PM
:clap:

i'm glad you got to speak with your true love!!

Tre Bong
09-20-2002, 04:53 PM
cheers tryska :) I was weak last night, i ate whatever i felt like, which ended up being quite a bit. I've managed to stick to my diet today though, but eating so much last night kinda made me feel like ****.

Gym went good, thanks to that extra food i had a lot of energy, which meant my cardio was good, lifting went pretty sweet too. The people that smell like corpses were there again, damn its so hard to workout when the whole gym smells like cheesy ****. I'm gonna start going earlier, i can't take that stench anymore. I can't believe they haven't noticed it.

I didn't swim again, i'm starting to wonder if i'm ever gonna get round to it, hopefully on monday. I got 2 rest days now, i never workout over the weekend. I need them too, my bodies dead.

Tryska
09-20-2002, 06:41 PM
do people not wash where you live, tre? what's the cheesy corpse smell all about? :scratch:

Tre Bong
09-22-2002, 09:13 AM
theres a couple that come in every other night at my gym and they smell so bad that the whole gym stinks, it ain't the normal sweaty gym smell, it really does smell like cheesy old socks and dog ****. A lot of people in the gym have noticed it too, so have some of the fitness instructors, but they don't really know what to say to the people. The more they work out the worse the smell gets. I'm gonna start going to the gym earlier to avoid them, i donn't wanna say anything and put them off going to the gym, because they need to go to the gym, they're big, especially the woman, shes gotta be a good 250 lbs, and it ain't muscle.

Tre Bong
09-24-2002, 05:37 PM
I missed gym Monday, can't say i have a good reason for it. I got up late and just didn't bother. To make things worse i ate a **** load too, all that left me with that out of control feeling, like all the hard work i've been putting in is slipping away, i'm happy to say it isn't though. I think that extra rest day did me some good because i went to the gym today and everything went great, no problems with the weights and the same with the cardio, i'm fast becoming the cardio daddy. Hopefully by the time i leave for the army i'll be so fit, basic training will seem easy ;) I went earlier today, which meant i didn't have to work out around the dead smelling people, this was a good thing, i could breath.
My side is pulling a little again, hopefully this ain't gonna last long, i can't stand being out through injury, sends my diet to ****. I've still gotta get round to that swimming, i was gonna do it tonight but i watched Manchester United win 2-1, good result even if the second half was a bag of ****.

Tre Bong
09-25-2002, 12:05 PM
Everything has gone to plan so far today. It was cardio day, found it pretty easy, can't say i pushed myself hard though. Still worried i might pull my side more if i push myself too hard. Diets been pretty good too, just ate some nice chilli pasta. Been a boring day, I'm looking forward to the weights tomorrow.

Tre Bong
09-26-2002, 04:00 PM
Today was weights, i really enjoyed it. I was pretty tired to start with, but i got through it and i feel great. Spent about 2 hrs in the gym, weights and cardio. I'm still not able to push myself as much as i'd like on cardio due to my side, it's pissing me off. Ab work was pretty good, i don't feel the pain in my side when i do ab work. Six pack is starting to show, i haven't seen that for 6 yrs, its a nice change from the normal barrel. It isn't the greatest six pack but its a good start.

Diet has been good today, not broken it at all, makes a change.

Tre Bong
10-02-2002, 06:02 PM
Its been a few days, due to my side. I took 5 days off, went back to the gym today, it felt ok again until i ran, then it hurt. I guess i gotta go docs. I ate like a bear over the past 5 days, my diet has been total crap, lots of burgers, pizza, chocolate, yesterday i thought it was a good idea to eat 12 choc bars, big bag of crisps, 2 burgers, chicken chasseur (520g chicken), cheese on toast, cheese sandwich, some bread while i made the sandwich, a kitkat, 3 jaffa cake bars, 4 slices of toast, piece of cheese, and a bbq chicken pizza. I felt pretty fat yesterday, my diets always crap when i don't train. At least i got to the gym today, i feel much better for working out, i'd like to say i won't break my diet again, but right now i just don't know, sometimes i last 3-4 days then i break, sometimes i feel real motivated, some days i just don't care. Today is a motivated day, i feel like everything is back on track, hopefully i'll stick to my diet and hit the gym. Only the next few days will tell i guess.

Tre Bong
10-03-2002, 03:23 PM
I haven't been to the gym today, so i feel like ****. I've got no excuse for not going, i've just sat infront of the tv and ate crap again. I feel like everything i've worked for in the past 6 months is kinda slipping away, the last thing i wanna do is put the weight back on, but i keep ******* up. I'm gonna try again tomorrow, i really wanna stick to it and work my bollocks off, being fat again is not an option, i hated it, so i guess i gotta stop ******* about and make it work.