PDA

View Full Version : Stacker2

dualman125
06-11-2001, 09:09 PM
Hi all, please help me out, im a 19 year old male. I just started going to the gym regularly about a month ago,i go 3 times per week and I pretty much do everything thats availible to me. What i notice is that im building muscle, but I would like to burn the fat while keeping the muscle. Is there a supplement I can take that can help me? I would really like to lose the fat. What do you guys think about stacker2? I have ehard it can be dangerous, has anyone here taken it? Are there any pills like it which can do waht it does but are natural?

This is what really got me interested in losing a lot fow eight with pills. I was at a birthday party lastw eek, and I saw an old friend, and me and him looked alot alike, same shape and etc. But now he is absolutely ripped, lost alot of weight, I asked him how he did it and he said he takes pills. I didn't get toa sk him which pills though.

Thanks alot for any info u can provide

YatesNightBlade
06-12-2001, 01:44 AM
Best thing to do to lose fat and gain muscle is eat clean. Losing fat and gaining muscle is not an easy task. Don't waste your money on supplements that don't really work, eat clean, train hard and add some cardio to your workouts. Your results will follow. :)

flake
06-12-2001, 05:58 AM
"he said he takes pills"

;)

and I agree with yates

dualman125
06-12-2001, 08:30 AM
Thanks alot, I would love to get it naturally but it's such a slow process. Here is is my daily regime

I wake up in the morning, have some corn flake3s with milk.
I go work out for about an hour and a half at 2, on my way back from the gym I buy a turkey sandwitch which is pre made and rapped, and I buy a V8 tomatoe juice, and a salad. I try not to eat after 6 since I heard that helps, but Sometimes I just cant End I end up eating a small meal at about 10. I am a camp counselor so I run around with kids all day usually. Is there anything you can recommend? I really dont know much about protein and etc and how much intake is necessary, I just buy things which I think are healthy. And so far it doesnts eem to be working to well, I am a very Muscular kit, it's just I have Muscle ontop of some fat, or is the fat ontop of the muscle? lol I dont know.And I would really like to drop the fat. When you guys say Cardio, Does riding a stationary bike for 30 mins fit into that catrgory? THanks alot for all of your help. I am so glad I found this board

Tryska
06-12-2001, 02:17 PM
Dude...first of all you need to eat more....

and eat clean. get the silly rules out of your head...if you are hungry, eat......but make sure it's clean...make sure you get enough protein in, do your cardio first thing in the morning before breakfast.....

but in order to lose weight OR build muscle, you have to eat enough to keep your metabolism ticking. don't go hogwild and feast at pizza hut...but eat small and eat often. i think a good number is about 1gm per lb of bodyweight in protein?

don't take pills just cuz your friend said they'd work. Granted a stack isn't all bad, but you need to know what you are doing naturally first..then you can build up to other stuff.

dualman125
06-12-2001, 04:25 PM
Thats the thing, i eat when I'm hingry, I dont really eat alot and I dont ever feel like im starving, Yet soemhow my metabolism isnt burning the fat even though I dont eat all that much. What type of things do you recommend that fir into the category of "clean food"? And is the myth of not eating after 6 pm true? I really would like to los eabout 15 pounds and somehow keep the muscle.

Mista
06-12-2001, 05:25 PM
Heres some calculations you can use to give you a rough estimate of what your dietary breakdown should look like bud.(none of these numbers are etched in stone just rough figures) When your trying to lose fat you must create a caloric deficit efficient enough to make your body pull its stored fat but not to drastic that your body enters a starvation mode. To find the amount of calories you should consume multiply your body wieght by 10 if your goal is to just lose fat, mutiply your body wieght by 12 if your attempting to lose fat and maintain muscle! Now Based off of your caloric requirements your going to calcualte a ratio similar to this! 20% fat 35% protein and 45% carbohydrates. Like someone stated before try to keep your protein at the 1 gram per pound of body weight range. Try to make your fat intake consist of unsatureated fats such as salmon, olive oil flax oil as these fats are essential to both building muscle as well as losing fat! For your carbohydrates try to stay away form simple carbs like glucose/frutose which would include fruit or any form of sugar as your body will try to pull its energy from the simple carb rather than the stored fat. Stick to complex carbs like pasta, rice, potatoes and oatmeal. Multiply your bodyweight by .60 to figure out how many ounces of water to consume per day or divide that figure by 32 to figure out your requirment in litres. Try to eat 5-6 meals per day no further apart than 3 hours and have each meal consit of carbs,protein and fat! :D

Mista
06-12-2001, 05:28 PM
dualman check your mail i've sent you something that should help you find some clean foods to insert into your diet!

Tryska
06-12-2001, 06:14 PM
what mista said (again)

that would be it in a nutshell...

also just to qualify.....complex carbs would be brown rice and whole wheat pasta....whole grains are complex....the refined products break down quickly into simple sugars.

dualman125
06-12-2001, 06:39 PM
Thanks alot, you guys are awesome!

dualman125
06-12-2001, 09:51 PM
Hey mista, that file wont load, is there a way u can give me a URL or something? thanks!

Chris Rodgers
06-12-2001, 10:35 PM
Hey dualman, where in New York are you from?

Cackerot69
06-12-2001, 11:48 PM
Stop trying to hook up with all the fookin New Yorkers, Latty.

Is Bertha not satisfying your needs?

Chris Rodgers
06-13-2001, 09:32 AM
Yo Cack-stfu!

Just curious. I was actually hoping he lived near you, so you guys could meet and he could tell us you really are 115 lbs!!