PDA

View Full Version : Help, fatty can't lose weight

TurboStu
09-19-2002, 07:29 PM
Well the problem is that I will do everything for a week, then I just quit doing it. I will eat clean for a week, do cardio, everything, but then about the first week, it all jsut tappers off. Any suggestions as to what I can do? What do you guys do for more motivation? (I operate on a system of revenge and getting back at people, if that helps at all)

Frozenmoses
09-19-2002, 07:41 PM
Give yourself a cheat day so you stay sane. Also, post your diet so we can give you some tips.

Whenever I feel like giving up, I take off my shirt and stare in the mirror and ask myself how bad I want it. That's usually enough to get me pumped to stick with it.

nero
09-20-2002, 12:08 AM
Thats a problem with most of the people trying to lose fat.............expecting too much too soon.Fat deposition is a slow process so is fat burning.Stick to cardio and a CLEAN diet for about a month,and most important of all stay motivated.You'll see the difference.stick to this for a few months and when the burning begins to fade out,you could add a supp like xenadrine.

MWB
09-20-2002, 03:37 AM
You have to realize that it's going to take a while to really see results and convince yourself that results will come if you stick to it. If you lose a lb a week for a month that would be 4 pounds. If you you have 30 lbs to lose you aren't going to notice a 4 lb loss over a months time. Losing fat correctly is a slow process, just stick to it.

iLUDEd
09-20-2002, 08:15 AM
dont set your diet so strict that its that hard to follow.. go with foods that u dont mind eating, that will help u stick with it..
and if the trouble has to do with motivation.. when i do cardio on my machine thing, i set it infront of the tv and put in a take of video filmclips and watch it while i excersise for 40 min.. if the likes of shakira, atomic kitten and all them other hotties runin around in skimpy outfits wont keep u motivated.. then nothing will :D

Jane
09-20-2002, 08:20 AM
You don't HAVE to do cardio to lose weight.

Try making lifestyle changes in your diet first, then add cardio later once you really get the routine down.