PDA

View Full Version : New member

SloppyJoe
09-21-2002, 08:26 AM
Hi.
As a new member I was encouraged to introduce myself on this forum by the moderator. So that's what I'll do.

My name is SloppyJoe, although I'm not particularly sloppy :), was just the first "name" to pop in my head when i created my profile. I don't even know where it came from.

Anyway I've only been training for 10 months, whereof the first 6 was without any form of exercise or nutrition plan. But I'm learning, and that's what attracted me to this board in the first place, the "hunger" for knowledge. Why I choose this board over the rest I do not know, but I kinda liked the atmosphere. You all seemed like a great bunch of people *sucking up big time*:)

A little about my self: I'm 26, male. 190 cm (6' 1-2" ?)and weighing 96 kg (192 lbs?) My motivations are, getting a bit bigger, somewhat leaner, and just being in great shape. It's a long way to go, but I'll get there.
Thank you for your attention, and have a great weekend.

Budiak
09-21-2002, 08:51 AM
You joined the board because of me, fleshbag.

Now get me a popsicle.

Budiak
09-21-2002, 08:51 AM
Hi.

SloppyJoe
09-21-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Budiak
You joined the board because of me, fleshbag.

Now get me a popsicle.

Yessir, coming right up :)

Manveet
09-21-2002, 10:53 AM
welcome

Joe Black
09-21-2002, 11:07 AM
welcome to the boards SloppyJoe.

Good to have you here!

galileo
09-21-2002, 11:13 AM
Welcome. Don't be scared off by Rock, Mystic Eric, or teh [MIA] Centurian. We can't be accountable for all of our "attic kids."

SloppyJoe
09-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by galileo
Welcome. Don't be scared off by Rock, Mystic Eric, or teh [MIA] Centurian. We can't be accountable for all of our "attic kids."

Thank you all, and I won't. Been lurking around for a few days, so I'm getting a bit familiar with what's going on.