PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic diet for Natural Bodybuilder

Thorus
09-21-2002, 09:45 AM
Hi,

Im looking for other natural bodybuilder, which done the anabolic diet sucessfull for contests?!!!

Does it work??? Pictures?

Greets,

The_Chicken_Daddy
09-21-2002, 09:48 AM
Pasquale's anabolic diet yeah?

It's nothing special, unless it's a diet you can stick to easily and progress with, that way it's special for you.

How do you know if it's special for you?

Try it.

Thorus
09-21-2002, 10:01 AM
I do the job since three months and more and I`m very happy about it, but I want to know if other bodybuilders did the job well too????

Greets,
Steve

The_Chicken_Daddy
09-21-2002, 10:08 AM
excellent.

Finding what works for you in a great experience.

From what i can remember, no one on this site currently does that particular type of diet, but maybe they've done it previously?

Is the anabolic diet just the high calorie cyclical ketosis diet?

If so, what are you noticing? More muscle gains with less fat gains?

And where you from Steve?

Thorus
09-21-2002, 10:23 AM
Hi Chicken Daddy,

Sorry for my bad english !!! Im from Germany and and want to learn this language.

I eat about 45% proteins and 45% of fat and a little bit of carbs.....every second week I do a loading day with complex carbs.

Ive lost about 16 pounds of fat and got a little bit of muscles too at the same time (10 weeks). And I didn`t take any drug !!! It works for me....

I loaded up a pic of me.....but I can`t see it ?! Do I have to wait?

Greets,
Steve

The_Chicken_Daddy
09-21-2002, 10:30 AM
Yeah, it needs to be cleared by a moderator.

And it's cool, i figured you were foreign.

16lbs of fat in 10 weeks is brilliant, well done.

bradley
09-21-2002, 04:37 PM
I have read about the anabolic diet before but was leary to try it. What did your meals look like? Did you go 5 days and then carb load on the 6th and 7th day? Did you get any hunger cravings between meals? Thanks in advance for any info.

Thorus
09-22-2002, 02:21 AM
Hi bradley,

it`s not the anabolic diet.....it`s also ketogenic.....but my proteinrate ist much higher....my weight ist about 150 pounds and I eat 250g of protein per day!!!

It works anabolic, because I gained at the same time muscles while loosing a lot of fat. Most people think Im on steroids and Im happy about it!!!!

Now Im preparing for a contest in 6 weeks....but it`s not hardcorebodybuilding....it`s fitness!!!

Greets,
Steve

Duke197
09-22-2002, 04:32 PM
I am a varsity wrestler who is cutting weight (from 220 down to 197) and I am currently tryign the Anabolic Diet (Sort of). I just read a few Articles on it and I'm kind of winging it. My Current Diet is:
Weekdays:

Breakfast:
3 Eggs
2 Sausage Patties
1 Cup of Tea, Sweet and Low

Lunch:
Cheeseburger Steak

Post-Workout:
2 Scoops of Isopure w/ milk (62 g Protien, 22 g Carbs)

Dinner:
Steak or Fish
Veggies on the Side.

Supplements:
Mulit-Vitamin, Flax Seed Oil

Snacks:
Sunflower Seeds

On the weekeds I switch gears......

Breakfast:
Bowl of Ceral
Biscuit
OJ

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich

Dinner:
Pasta of some sort
Bread
Various.........refreshing beverages............ ;)

This has been working great for me. I have lost a lot of fat and still can maintan my energy in the practice room. Feel free to comment on/Critique my version of it. The only problem I have is that on the weekend the Insulin really gives ya a kick in the rear.

Alex.V
09-22-2002, 04:41 PM
Well, you came to the right place, man. :)

I'm sure some guys here will give you better feedback than I coulda.

Thorus
09-25-2002, 07:41 AM
In my opinion the ketogenic diet is the best way to lose bodyfat and come to topshape !!!

I live 7 to 10 days ketogenic and than I do a carb-up-day !!!

It works!!!

6 pounds more and Im in the best shape of my life. Altogether Ive lost abaout 20 pounds yet!

Greets,
Thorus