PDA

View Full Version : Eating Out!

wowbaby
09-23-2002, 07:22 AM
Just wanted to know what do you guys order when you go into a fast food restaurant? I was with my mates the other night and we wondered into a fast food joint on the way home from anight club and the only type of **** on the menu that looked resonably healthy in terms of not affecting my diet was a chicken curry. I know the curry sauce might not ne the best but the chicken was good. Just wanted to know what you guys usually order in these restaurants and do you ever venture near McDonalds.

YatesNightBlade
09-23-2002, 07:40 AM
Whatever you fancy. I tend to sway towards the meals with more protein in them.

Jilla82
09-23-2002, 07:42 AM
I guess just get a grilled chicken sandwich and a baked potato from Wendys

09-23-2002, 07:54 AM
ya mcdonalds and wendys both have excellent tasting and pretty healthy Skinless Chicken Sandwiches. If you are dieting, take one half of the bun off or something.

I think the mcdonalds one you can even get whole-wheat buns now.

wowbaby
09-23-2002, 07:58 AM
Thanks a mil guys!

iLUDEd
09-23-2002, 08:55 AM
subway

Yanick
09-23-2002, 09:09 AM
I usually only go out on Fri/Sat nights, coincidently i re-feed Fri Night-Sat Night :D, so i usually go for something like fries in Fast food joints, or cheese fries if its a diner. Rice balls if im in a pizzeria, any low fat high carb food that i can find.

runt
09-23-2002, 10:57 AM
No fast food - even on cheat days. The worst I'll do on a cheat day is buffalo wings or a Quiznos Sandwich.

Jilla82
09-23-2002, 11:19 AM
yesterday was my first cheat day in 4 weeks. I ate some Uno's pizza (my favorite), and boy do I regret it. I feel sick right now, that sh!t still feels heavy on my stomach. I think my body has adjusted to not eating junk food.

DaCypher
09-23-2002, 11:27 AM
I'll usually just get a couple chicken sandwiches from whatever fast flood place and toss the bread. The only problem is this can be kind of expensive, but oh well.

Btw, quizno's is excellent. My roommate (who is 5'6" 160lbs) ate two large sandwiches a couple weeks ago (in one sitting), crazy kid...

09-23-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by DaCypher
I'll usually just get a couple chicken sandwiches from whatever fast flood place and toss the bread. The only problem is this can be kind of expensive, but oh well.

Btw, quizno's is excellent. My roommate (who is 5'6" 160lbs) ate two large sandwiches a couple weeks ago (in one sitting), crazy kid...

ya Quizno's is ace. One just opened near where I live and do they ever load up the chicken and bacon on those large ones. mmm..

2 RIP
09-24-2002, 06:03 PM
no mayo no cheese, keep the fat down on those fastfood sandwich's