PDA

View Full Version : Cutting

ChrisH
09-23-2002, 05:00 PM
Right, I need to start cutting I think, or if not now, soon.
1) I need some suggestions for a type of diet to follow (distribution of calories etc.), anyone got any ideas?
2) I go out and drink most weekends (for one night each week max), is there any point starting cutting when im drinking regularly? Also, are there any drinks that are lower in calories than others?
3) I just started a job at subway (sandwich shop) for 3 nights a week, what can I eat there thats healthy and should I go for their diet stuff?
4) Shoudl I stay away from soft drinks? What should I drink (except water)?

Ta to anyone who posts :)

BennettBoy
09-23-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by ChrisH
Right, I need to start cutting I think, or if not now, soon.
1) I need some suggestions for a type of diet to follow (distribution of calories etc.), anyone got any ideas?
2) I go out and drink most weekends (for one night each week max), is there any point starting cutting when im drinking regularly? Also, are there any drinks that are lower in calories than others?
3) I just started a job at subway (sandwich shop) for 3 nights a week, what can I eat there thats healthy and should I go for their diet stuff?
4) Shoudl I stay away from soft drinks? What should I drink (except water)?

Ta to anyone who posts :)

1) Why don't you just cut your calories down to like 12-13 x bodyweight and use like a 40/40/20 combination. They key to losing will just be to get your calories down lower than your normal daily maintenance amount. Really no need to get too fancy.
2) Sure you can cut while you drink beer once a week. Just be sure to include those calories in your plan. Any light beer will be lower in calories than others. Each Bud Light for example has like 120 calories I think.
3) Get your subs (turkey, ham, roast beef, chicken) on whole wheat bread and don't put any mayo or cheese on them. Stick with mustard, lettuce, tomatoes and the other veggies.
4) Yep....I'd stay away from soft drinks. Can't see how they help at all with bodybuilding bulking or cutting. Drink water. That is all you need. If you like coffee, a couple cups will not hurt. Maybe even unsweetened tea, but get 1-2 gallons of water daily.

The_Chicken_Daddy
09-24-2002, 05:54 AM
Why not take food to work with you. Pre-prepare them.