PDA

View Full Version : Going to cancun etc... march break

Darcy Tucker
09-25-2002, 01:30 PM
3 of my friends and i are wanting to go somewhere really nice for our march break. We're canadian. Anyways out of like dominican republic, cuba, mexico where would you advise us to go. It seems like cancun is the most expensive but that's where i want to go most. Money is an issue for us poverty cases by the way. It seems like $1200 canadian won't get us anywhere at all.

kAiXuan
09-25-2002, 03:17 PM
if you want cheaper rates you will prob have to drive to LA or somewhere closer in the US. cancun is really nice from what ive heard, make sure your in good shape so you dont look like those skinny frat punks with beer bellys...............unless you wanna fit in-

HahnB
09-25-2002, 03:42 PM
We went to the bahamas last year (freeport), it was freakin crazy. I had the time of my life, not just partying but the locals were crazy. The cruz from ft. lauderdale plus hotel was 369 dollars, 4 nights in the bahamas. I think I spent around 1500, but it can be done easily for 6 or 700.

WillyTheGreat
09-25-2002, 04:46 PM
This is what you do my friend:

I'ma have to guess you're from Toronto because of the teams in your sig. Anyway...get your ass to Boston or NY and take a plane from there.

This group will help you get there.

www.usastudenttravel.com

give 'em a call. It's a good deal plus it'll be much less than 1200$ a person (even for Canadian, I think).

Herc
09-26-2002, 07:47 AM
Taking a cruise is your cheepest option to hit a lot of places and party. Think Carnival out of Galveston or New Orleanes. They seem to have cheep rates right now.

:thumbup:

Darcy Tucker
09-27-2002, 06:31 PM
thanks guys. The people i'm going with have no patience to wait until like january when the rates go down so i think we're going to go with a bunch of people going to cuba or dominican. it will be cheaper than mexico especially because of the discount group rate. i'm so pumped.