PDA

View Full Version : Daily Calorie Intake In Half Day...

booster1
09-27-2002, 11:00 PM
I get up at around seven each morning. For breakfest I have three packs of oatmeal and a 8 oz.glass of OJ. In school we have crap food, so I usually have like a Snapple. I get home around three, from there till about 12am, is my prime time for geting the daily 3250-3500 calories. Sometimes I may get all of the 3000 in about six hours. My question is this alright or do I REALLY need to eat every three hours?

141 lbs 5'8 ft.
First time Bulker (2nd Week)

Any comments would be appreciated!

The_Chicken_Daddy
09-28-2002, 02:03 AM
It's not that important, but you may find it beneficial.

Why can't you take food to school and eat between classes, during breaks or whenever etc...?

By the way, get some protein in your breakfast meal.

Jilla82
09-28-2002, 09:25 AM
east some eggs during breakfast. I eat 4 egg whites, two whole eggs, 2 slices of wheat bread and a slice of cheese and strawberry jelly. I make that into a sandwich and it it good!!! if I have some lunch meat I put that in the sandwich too.

bradley
09-28-2002, 01:40 PM
I agree with CD and Jilla82. Throw in some protien in the morning and also instead of a Snapple at lunch at least drink some milk, or even better take your lunch with you.

duque21
09-28-2002, 06:37 PM
I would say get most of your calories durring the hours after your work out. --Just a lil tip-- that is when your body is realy going to utilize the calories you ingest.

_-_v_-_
09-28-2002, 07:31 PM
that is when your body is realy going to utilize the calories you ingest.

Um...

Yeah.

Never knew lifting changed the laws of thermodynamics....

For the sarcasm impaired: While I realize that, post-workout, the body may potentially be in an anabolic state, the fact remains that, well, there are these things called laws of physics, and, well, it's kinda hard to get around them...

LAM
09-28-2002, 11:26 PM
for optimum results you need to eat frequently...your breakfast is all carbs where is the protein ?

post your diet...

perfecto
09-29-2002, 03:40 AM
You say you eat slices of cheese for breakfast on your bread, isnt cheese highly concentrated in fats??