10-03-2002, 11:03 PM
wear underpants!

Maki Riddington
10-03-2002, 11:19 PM
For real man...........

Spawn_X
10-04-2002, 01:43 AM
lesson 1: post pics in the same thread
lesson 2: ur chest looks like it couldn't take more than 100 pounds... work it!
lesson 3: EAT!

InProgress
10-04-2002, 07:34 AM
Yeah. Didn't meant to post 2 seperate threads, but when I tried to change that it said access denied. Probably something to do with the new picture posting process.

Sorry about the underwear...when your in a hurry, your in a hurry. So the general concencus is to eat like hell and lift more? I can do that.

The chest always seem to be a weak area. No matter what I do, it doesn't seem to grow. I have 2 torn ligaments in my shoulders so it makes some chest exercises a bitch to do.

YatesNightBlade
10-04-2002, 07:54 AM
Come on guys ... help the guy out.

You look good. Arms look good chest and back need work by the looks of things.

Lose that thing round ya neck too. lol :)

Tryska
10-04-2002, 08:00 AM
and wear drawers or get a belt.

or at least shave if you're not gonna. ;)

Rock
10-04-2002, 08:18 AM
dont care about the negative posts, WBB is here to help you!

You biceps looks very good and your bodyfat is low, thats great! man, dont just eat, what kinda advice is that?

increase your daily calorie intake on the protein side, and little on the carb side, ect, eat 1 extra can of tuna before bed, with 2 slices of bread, an extra little meal that will help alot.

How long have you been training, what exercises do you do?

Dirk
10-04-2002, 08:47 AM
theres so much negative feedback from certain members that it would deter someone from even wanting to post their pic. criticism is one thing but flaming is another and thats whats goign on.

i think the guy looks good and has the potential to pack on some pounds with his body frame and genetics, but telling him that his chest couldn't take more than 100 lbs is ignorant and serves no purpose.

dirk

InProgress
10-04-2002, 09:01 AM
Training about 5 years, but 3 of that was spent rowing crew. Which has to be one of the most catabolic activities known to man. As for lifting I generally do as follows.

Day 1: Arms/Back

4 sets (including warmup of each)
Arms:
Stading dumbell Curls
Preacher curls (dumbells)
seated hammer curls
forearm curls
reverse grip curls

Back:
Lat pulldowns
Bent-over rows
Seated rows

Day 2: Chest/Tri's

Chest:
Incline dumbell press
barbell flye's
flat bench
dips

Tri's:
Trianlge bar pusdown's
single arm pulldown's
straight bar pushdown's
dip machine
skull crushers

Day 3: Legs

Squats
extensions
curls
leg press
Seated calf raises
Standing Calf Raises

Day 4: Shoulders
Seated Dumbell press (both shoulders at same time)
Standing Dumbell Press (one shoulder at a time)
Shrugs
flye's
front plate raises

Then I just repeat, throwing in a dayy off when I feel like I need it.

ericg
10-04-2002, 09:35 AM
Dam i would throw a couple of days off, every week.

Workhorse
10-04-2002, 09:50 AM
Keep up the good work, but damn man, PULL YOUR PANTS UP!!

Workhorse

Spawn_X
10-04-2002, 10:18 AM
you got awesome genetics in your arms.

InProgress
10-04-2002, 10:29 AM
Yeah yeah. I realize no one really wants to see my pants that low. Completely unintentional I assure you.

Rastaman
10-04-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Dirk
i think the guy looks good and has the potential to pack on some pounds with his body frame and genetics, but telling him that his chest couldn't take more than 100 lbs is ignorant and serves no purpose.

dirk

:withstupi

mesmall
10-04-2002, 11:53 AM
Good arms for someone using all those sets. Time to bulk now.

InProgress
10-04-2002, 11:56 AM
Just to get bigger while keeping body fat gain to a minimum. I do however realize your going to gain some bf while getting bigger.

I am also moving to Western Samoa on Tuesday, so hopefully being aroung those huge fu**ers will give a good start on the bulking.

entrrt
10-04-2002, 12:03 PM
how come you put your shrugs on your shoulder day? just curious.

InProgress
10-04-2002, 12:12 PM
Not trying to be a smartass, but what day would you suggest that I do them?

ericg
10-04-2002, 12:21 PM
with your back

MRJ
10-04-2002, 12:25 PM
"IN"

I just finished training a guy with similar proprotions to yourself (6'4"/187) via the HST method & a diet of 3,300 calories p/day, 1/g-1/lb protein (lean b/w), 25% fat the rest carbs. (he's been training for 2 - 3 years he tells me)

After 8 weeks he's at 200 (upon waking) and he's lost about 2% b/f based upon our measurements/calculations.

Give HST (and a balanced diet, SLIGHTLY to the positive calorie wise, if you already aren't) a try, you may find similar results.

Don't fret about the negative comments, as long as you're making progress that you're happy with that's all that matters.

Spawn_X
10-04-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by InProgress
Yeah yeah. I realize no one really wants to see my pants that low.

<rolls eyes at mystic eric>

Well....

InProgress
10-06-2002, 03:37 PM
Any thoughts on the HST training method? It certailey looks a lot different than anything I have been doindg? Anyone had any other expeirences with it?

Spawn_X
10-06-2002, 04:18 PM
ask that in Training - or search. :)

RedCharm
10-06-2002, 04:35 PM
Think your pants are fine low ....maybe thats because I am female?:nod:

vabeefcake
10-06-2002, 06:51 PM
Dude you look great!..yeah the chest is lagging a bit, but ive seen alot of people say that thier chest is lagging ..hell so is mine hahah.
I agree with ericg tho, you need to take some days off in that schedule of yours, that plus some increase in the protien/carbs will work wonders for ya. I too have the metabolism of a friggin hummingbird and have to watch out for overworking. personally i train 3-4 days a week depending on intensity and my calories intake is in the 5500/dy range via 4-5 meals a day and 3 heavy weight gainers shakes. I was 176lbs in may, and as of tonite I am holding steady at 205..b/f is prolly in the mid to high teens but thats a price im willing to pay to gaint the size.
If your shoulders are hurting you on press moves, try dropping the weight a touch and focus on form. Keep your ROM limited and squeeze the chest thru-out the move. let them boobies feel it and gives the shoulders a break.
Keep up the good work, like someone hear said a few days ago, patience aint a virtue,,its a requirement