PDA

View Full Version : Tuna extinct???

Time + Patience
06-17-2001, 08:16 PM
Have you guys ever thoght of how tuna could become extinct, unless the mass produce??? Look at how much we eat!!! Right now I am eatting 3 cans a day, just think of how many other bodybuilders out there eat tuna. If tuna goes extinct, we can thank ourselves!!! Then we will make chicken extinct, and work our way down the meat food chain. Just thought I would share that thought.

c_8nOM
06-17-2001, 08:33 PM
if tuna become extinct, they'll come up with a stuff that smells like tuna and put it in a can saying tuna.. um.. i dont think dat's possible.... making something smell like tuna??... hmm.. impossible..

Frankster
06-17-2001, 10:19 PM
No.. that is impossible.. The tuna master has a back up plan .. he has breading plants all over the world in case of emergency.. but... its just him and his assistants (me and me) that will have the right to eat some.

flake
06-18-2001, 07:49 AM
ah well, theirs always manbeef :D

Pup
06-18-2001, 08:54 AM
Frankster, not to be a sinep here, but i think you mean breed, not bread :D

Tryska
06-18-2001, 08:58 AM
although, how bad could breaded tuna be, really?

breeze
06-18-2001, 09:45 AM
"if tuna become extinct, they'll come up with a stuff that smells like tuna and put it in a can saying tuna.. um.. i dont think dat's possible.... making something smell like tuna??... hmm.. impossible.."

Wouldn't it be neat if they come up with something that smells like tuna but tastes like chicken or visa versa.

Tryska
06-18-2001, 09:48 AM
it's out there already....hormel canned chicken.

it smells sketchy, believe me, but it doesn't taste half bad....

hemants
06-18-2001, 10:04 AM
Prairie dog

Alex.V
06-18-2001, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by breeze
"if tuna become extinct, they'll come up with a stuff that smells like tuna and put it in a can saying tuna.. um.. i dont think dat's possible.... making something smell like tuna??... hmm.. impossible.."

Wouldn't it be neat if they come up with something that smells like tuna but tastes like chicken or visa versa.

Have your girlfriend sit on a chicken breast for a few hours. Make her watch dirty movies.

Presto!
Enjoy!

breeze
06-18-2001, 10:45 AM
"Have your girlfriend sit on a chicken breast for a few hours. Make her watch dirty movies.

Presto!
Enjoy!"

Then it will taste like fish. See, the goal is to make fish taste like chicken. ;)

Tryska
06-18-2001, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Belial

Have your girlfriend sit on a chicken breast for a few hours. Make her watch dirty movies.

Presto!
Enjoy!

You know..i was so hoping THAT would go unsaid....no such luck...*lol*

Alex.V
06-18-2001, 11:17 AM
Somebody had to say it.

Alex.V
06-18-2001, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by breeze

Then it will taste like fish. See, the goal is to make fish taste like chicken. ;)

Naw, it won't change the taste. I could go into more detail about HOW it may change the taste, but this board is rated PG-13, and I'd prefer to "respect Hulk's boundaries".

Yaz
06-18-2001, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by c_8nOM
if tuna become extinct, they'll come up with a stuff that smells like tuna and put it in a can saying tuna.. um.. i dont think dat's possible.... making something smell like tuna??... hmm.. impossible..

Obviously you never met my ex. She's been effectively canned, STS. :eek:

breeze
06-18-2001, 12:23 PM
I am sorry, but how could I resist after Belial set it up so nicely for a volley. I wanted to add "no offense ladies", but I figured the women here are tougher than nails and can take a little jesting. Sorry if it was offensive. I am a ladies man....err I mean a feminist male.

Tryska
06-18-2001, 02:19 PM
Ha....no offense taken...

I don't know what kind of dirty cat-breakfast women y'all have been around.....but as a woman, i will say this much.....if it smells fishy, it is "fishy".

it should only smell fishy if a..she's having unprotected sex with you and doesn't wash, or b..she has cooties...gardnerella, specifically, if i remember correctly. (not from experience, from study, before someone get's wise and i have to put a smackdown on them)

Alex.V
06-18-2001, 02:54 PM
lol. True. You caught us. I've never touched---and WILL never touch---- a woman that has the FAINTEST fishy aroma.

Tryska
06-18-2001, 03:20 PM
Good for you!

fish = tuttut

bad. very very bad.

massmonster
06-18-2001, 06:25 PM
there is nothing wrong with a little iffy stank once in a while! Go ahead eat away, chomp.......chomp.......chomp!
If anything it will put hair on some hair on your chest.
The smelly ones are usually unkept, and have more hair than I do on my head.:D

Yaz
06-18-2001, 06:31 PM
STFU shrimp.

Tryska
06-18-2001, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by massmonster
there is nothing wrong with a little iffy stank once in a while! Go ahead eat away, chomp.......chomp.......chomp!
If anything it will put hair on some hair on your chest.
The smelly ones are usually unkept, and have more hair than I do on my head.:D

d00d..you're like school in the summer....

NO class....:rolleyes:

*lol*

massmonster
06-18-2001, 08:27 PM
As a proud panty remover like myself Ive done things that no normal man would dare even contemplate.:D
Big, short, fat, tall, square or round Ive done them all,
dirty dog thats what i am, half beast half man, got a twelve inch rocket keep it in the pocket , try and lock it but your never gonna stop it,
up, up, never down, bounce it all around your town,

class is not a priority:eek:

Spiderman
06-18-2001, 08:45 PM
Mass,
I think you may be sick bro.....

Yaz
06-18-2001, 08:55 PM
Sick and delusional.

I think massmonster = MonStar.

massmonster
06-18-2001, 09:03 PM
in no way am i anything like monstar or am i him ..:mad:
so don't think that i am, ask spidey he knows.

do your research before you jump to conclusions, yaz!

Frankster
06-18-2001, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by just_a_pup
Frankster, not to be a sinep here, but i think you mean breed, not bread :D

Yeah thats what i meant... pardon my anglais monsieur

Tryska
06-19-2001, 07:48 AM
Yuck.

Ewww.

Massmonster = Damaged Goods

massmonster
06-19-2001, 03:32 PM
whatever u say:D

Yaz
06-19-2001, 03:55 PM
Shutup small fry. Don't make me breathe on you...

When I get finished, you'll be proud to have been beaten down by someone as large as me. I can see it now.

Massmonster: Dude, this huge mofo just cranked me! :eek:

MonStar (In mirror, of course, tending to the wounds from the thorough whooping): He trains legs. Wait until Friday, and he will be overtrained. Because you know, WE do not! * insert maniacal laughter here * - And F!@# I feel so FLABBY!!

I said "think", btw. Just bustin' yer balls. :D

Spiderman
06-19-2001, 04:05 PM
Mass, I think I'd have to agree with Tryska on this.

WAIT no I don't! *stop doing that...* Sorry, left hand tends to type by itse....*I said stop hitting me DAMN IT!*

That was the left hand that did that...I don't agree with Tryska...why would I?? Hell, I'm .... *takes large trout and slaps himself upside head, lurches around a bit, left hand falls dead*
Ok, now that we have that settled the left hand will not be bothering us for awhile. Only I will...Oh, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Henry. :D :D

Tryska
06-19-2001, 04:10 PM
wtf?

are you handling that gear ok bruh? seems like you've had a bit of a psychotic break..*lol*

it's okay....though..i still dig ya (meaning spidey...henry is a stranger to me). *grin*

but umm...if the voices in your head talk to you...don't listen....tuttut

the doc
06-20-2001, 05:26 PM
Yes that fishy smell indicates some nasty bacteria/yeast are haging out there. Their should always be a slight odour, but not of tuna. I dont think i could do it if it was like the infamous can o' tuna

massmonster
06-20-2001, 07:26 PM
All I hear is excuses not to eat the stale biscuit and after all, and excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent, right?:eek:

Tryska
06-20-2001, 08:17 PM
hey hey hey...you're bitin' my lingua man...

you have the right to eat whatever you want....

cootie-breath.:D

breeze
06-20-2001, 09:06 PM
massmonster you are scaring the kids, myself included.