PDA

View Full Version : The Red Pages.....

RedCharm
10-07-2002, 07:35 PM
I guess I was told to start a fuken journal so...to the people who said that here it is. Today was the most boring day I have had at work in a very long time. Therefore it makes it even more difficult to come home and workout! Thank goodness I was up and at it this morning getting in my morning tread. My diet was great until my mom decided to make dinner...oh well....Anyway I posted some pictures of what I am working on. The red arrows point to what I am working on the most...my belly......back...errr everything pictured and not pictured. Think I'll call it my lazy night and do double time tomorrow..since I have the day off! Oh and I know I am white..I am a red head with freckles. Also I am looking for any help on a newbie diet and excercise. Right now I am kinda just up in the air doing whatever. Thanks!

RedCharm
10-07-2002, 07:36 PM
What the hell am I thinking...Progress..thats what I'm thinking!

galileo
10-07-2002, 08:03 PM
Good luck! That extra tub will be easy to get off, you'll see!

RedCharm
10-07-2002, 08:06 PM
Thanks I'll need all the luck I can get! Nah It wont be so bad....will it....

Just some girl
10-07-2002, 08:13 PM
wow. i wish that someone would look at what i feel are my body's problem area's and call it tub. lol. sorry, i guess men and women are just different.

Redcharm...congrats on the new journal! yay for another female journal to read! :) good luck!

the doc
10-07-2002, 08:21 PM
howdy! Welcome to journal-land

:spam::spam:

RedCharm
10-07-2002, 08:47 PM
Haha...... Just some girl....still wondering if tub is good or bad..... Guess its better then just plain fat? I dont know if my journal will be of any greatness considering the fact I feel like I am in school..studying and testing everything on myself. Thanks doc!

galileo
10-07-2002, 08:55 PM
Sorry, let me rephrase.

*cough* ahem.
OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO FAT! I REALLY HOPE YOU PLAN ON DOING SOME SERIOUS DIETING TO GET ALL THAT NASTY SICK DISGUSTING BLUBBERY ASEXUAL FAT OFF OF YOUR BEER-KEG OF A STOMACH!

Is that closer to what you were looking for?

Tub = chub = lil bitty amount of fat. If I would have said "wow, you're obese," then you could've been offended :)

Just some girl
10-07-2002, 09:01 PM
actually, it occurred to me that i might actually say something slightly useful, especially since you said "Also I am looking for any help on a newbie diet and excercise" and "to what I am working on the most...my belly......back..."

so...from this summer what i noticed was that what really helped me firm up my stomach the most was getting my diet in order, eating "clean" foods (i.e. healthy foods...lots of people can explain this in greater detail if you'd like), and keeping my calorie intake in a certain range. It's not that i built up more muscle on my stomach during that time, but that i lost fat from there and was able to see what i already had better. from your shots, it seems like you might be in a similar position to where i was. that might work for you too. (i mean, its possible that was just me, and me alone, but its worth a shot;))

RedCharm
10-07-2002, 09:03 PM
Oh galileo I am so not offended..just have not heard anyone use tub in forever hahah. Good rephrasing though because I just looked in the mirror and said the same thing to myself and then I come on here and see it, was like wow no way I was just thinking the same thinggggggg. :D On another note my dog is barking at something outside my door.....wonder if something is out there! Ahh.....I dont think Ill open it!

RedCharm
10-07-2002, 09:10 PM
Advice highly noted Just some girl, thats my main issue, my diet! But I definetly agree with you I am reading through your journal now pulling pieces out. I dont know what any of these excercises are on here that you and all the rest of the WBB population are talking about ... I need instructions with pictures on paper haha. I didnt get enough sleep last night due to a long chat with accipiter so on that note maybe its bed time!

Pup
10-07-2002, 09:57 PM
Good luck with the training and diet :)

ericg
10-08-2002, 06:50 AM
FINALLY

Glad to see you started a fuken journal, you will be happy that you did. There are lots of people here that can help you out, and being a cool CHICK you will have lots of looks/views/comments.

I am sure you will reach your goals in no time flat. All the shiat you have been thorugh recently shows how strong minded you are. The dieting thing will be cake (chocolate even). You just need to tweak it some, dont think you are getting enough cals *shame shame*, and need to eat more often.

Good luck babe ;)

ectx
10-08-2002, 01:01 PM
Cool! Another journal to :spam:

hehe. Nah (well, maybe a little).

Glad you started a journal. I'm sure you soon will be (glad) too. Everybody here's great, and although they may not provide you with written instructions on paper, they'll get you through it. *insert fork in mouth, repeat 5-6 times a day* there's my contribution. :) Good luck with everything.

NateDogg
10-08-2002, 02:23 PM
Good luck...and sweet journal title.

ElPietro
10-08-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by RedCharm
a long chat with accipiter

You'd think trying to control your diet would be torture enough...yet you put yourself through so much more unnecessary pain...

PowerManDL
10-08-2002, 02:51 PM
LOL

RedCharm
10-08-2002, 03:55 PM
Awwww ElPietro, I enjoyed my chat had a good long laugh! Besides he had no label like food so I was not sure if he was good for me or not!interesting guy might I add.....On another note my diet was awesome until I got to dinner again..there again was moms cooking..I need to learn control. Like ericg said I think I need to eat more throughout my day up my cals. Thanks for having faith in me ericg....but that does not make up for the promise broken :whip:

RedCharm
10-08-2002, 03:59 PM
Thanks NateDogg and ectx...writing that down *insert fork in mouth, repeat 5-6 times a day*

ericg
10-09-2002, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by RedCharm
Awwww ElPietro, I enjoyed my chat had a good long laugh! Besides he had no label like food so I was not sure if he was good for me or not!interesting guy might I add.....On another note my diet was awesome until I got to dinner again..there again was moms cooking..I need to learn control. Like ericg said I think I need to eat more throughout my day up my cals. Thanks for having faith in me ericg....but that does not make up for the promise broken :whip:

What promise? I didnt break any.....remember 10/19!!!

Good job on the diet gal, and why dont you post all your aerobic work as well?

RedCharm
10-09-2002, 07:27 AM
Ok but 10/19 was just discussed last night...so I take it back now. Not going to post much on my workouts yet because I still dont know alot of what the heck I am doing. I did find a full body workout I am going to do 3 times a week or so. On my off days still going to work on abs and jump on the treadmill for 25-30 mins in the morning and at night. I did look at WBB already and took some good stuff from there to!

ericg
10-09-2002, 07:40 AM
Sounds like a plan!! I can show you some things if you want on 10/19 :hump:

Na seriously, I can give you some pointers. *LOL*

RedCharm
10-09-2002, 08:58 AM
Dang what is with you, no more cold medicine for you! Maybe thats why your heart rate is up....you having issues or something?:evillaugh

ericg
10-09-2002, 10:51 AM
Haha, not sure. Didnt take any medicine today. If i do take anything it will be asprin or alka selzer cold (that way i dont get any alcohol in my system and screw up my diet). I think my heart rate being high is due to the cold??

I was being serious though, I can help you out if you want.

RedCharm
10-09-2002, 02:54 PM
Ok serious man! We will see when 10/19 comes along. :D

RedCharm
10-10-2002, 07:43 PM
What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diet was ok..treadmill this morning no time for anything else. Another passing in my family happened a day ago so had to help clean the house and claim some stuff...second house cleaning in the last two weeks..horrible. That means funeral this sunday..I am about getting sick of them.

ectx
10-10-2002, 10:42 PM
Hope you're doing okay kiddo. Having to deal with back to back loss is tough.
Post your diet so that we can pick at it. I know your hesitant to post diet and routine until you know more, but it's like a catch 22. The sooner you post it, the sooner you'll know more. Get crackin'.

RedCharm
10-11-2002, 05:58 AM
right right but nothing has been normal so when my folks leave I'll post all that stuff! Ok got to go to work I am going to be late!

ericg
10-11-2002, 06:27 AM
Right right ritght...just take care of yourself. Once things settle, you will be on track in no time!!

Have fun at work, hope you make a lot of sales today ;)

RedCharm
10-11-2002, 06:41 PM
yeah I did'nt make one damn sale..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm going to bed early

ericg
10-16-2002, 07:07 AM
Its ok, come holiday season things will pick up! You will do your magic and make tons of money....

Then you can buy me something good for Xmas, or at least dress up in one of those skimpy Ms Claws suits. Then I will go over and stuff your stocking ;)

Rock
10-16-2002, 09:51 AM
Voice inside Rocks head :

hey RedCharm, post a full body shot, so we can eh...*cough* evaluate the tubiness of the eh....ehm..full body!

RedCharm
10-16-2002, 01:27 PM
Hmm ericg..who says i dont have a Ms Clause suit now?
Accipiter you basically have one! Sorry rock not yet..soon.

ericg
10-16-2002, 01:47 PM
Well then, u better be wearing one, when I go over. LOL

RedCharm
10-16-2002, 11:51 PM
All I own is the red santa hat........................

ericg
10-17-2002, 06:51 AM
PERFECT, thats all you need to have on! ;)

So how did you night go yesterday? You got everything cleared away in your mind now? Let me know if ya need to chat. Take care babe ;)