PDA

View Full Version : Ketone breath.

Yaz
06-18-2001, 07:58 PM
Rancid. Oh focking gross it is. I guess if I had ever tasted it in my life, it may be comparable to eating the ass out of a skunk. Does anyone else experience the TASTE, along with the odor? Sometimes I've heard of people not noticing... But when your **** stinks that bad, cmon! :eek:

And I was looking for an ALL DAY remedy to this. I know drinking lots of water can lower the potency of it. But sugarlass gum all day may not be the wisest thing, would it?

YatesNightBlade
06-19-2001, 01:49 AM
Why not get sugar free gum Mr Dig Breath :D

Spiderman
06-19-2001, 06:23 AM
Carry around a tube of toothpaste all day, when it gets bad just squirt some in your mouth.That should do the trick. :D

Frankster
06-19-2001, 06:29 AM
Toothpaste??!!??%/$ yeah.. that will help him

Car full of girls pulls up besides yaz
*hello there, pull over, we would like to talk to you :) *

Yaz grabs tube of toothpaste... squirts some in his mouth
*Well, hello there (theeth full of toothpaste) How you doin? ;) *

Tryska
06-19-2001, 06:37 AM
Parsley?

with the gum and the toothpaste and whatnot all your doing is masking the odor....but the root of the problem is in your digestive tract.....parsley and chlorophyll are both indicated for that deep down stink, whether it's bad breath, BO, or noxious gas....

anyways...i think the carbs in them are nominal so that it won't affect your keto, but i'm not sure.....you could always try breath asure though, if i'm not mistaken it's the same ingredients, just in handy dandy pill form.

Spiderman
06-19-2001, 06:41 AM
LMA0 @ Frankster!

the doc
06-20-2001, 04:27 PM
gum is oh so necessary here.

Yaz
06-20-2001, 04:28 PM
So say I go through a whole packet of gum, with no actual carbs except for sugar alcohols. Is this going to effect my progress at all? I will SO hack the bad breath if it does

the doc
06-20-2001, 04:30 PM
also, i the smell is not from the digestive tract, but from the diffusion of ketone bodies from his bloodstream into his breath in the lungs. It is the same reason as why you can smell alcohol on someone.
Remember if you are ever pulled over for dwi while in ketosis tell the officer as you will fail the test even if you have never touched booze

Tryska
06-20-2001, 05:44 PM
thanks doc.....i didn't know that....hmm..so parsley would be out of the question, but chlorophyll would still be in the race......it is suited to that deep down intercellular stink...*lol*