PDA

View Full Version : RedFluX's Journal

RedFluX
10-11-2002, 04:23 AM
Starting my first page now, even though i dont have a set routine. Today was my first real day at the gym, I'm gonna do this.

Plan and Diet to come soon

Day 1, 6'2, 160

Breakfast: Bowl of capn crunch, need a better cereal like total
Lunch: Salami and Jack sandwich
Snack before workout: Turkey and Swiss sandwich, apple
Dinner: Pesto & Chicken Salad Sandwich....mmmm avocado
Snack: Cliff bar, Bunch of Oreos, and some candy
Snack: Cream cheese and wheat thins

Workout:
Treadmill - 1.5 miles @ 9min mile, .5 mile @ 6.5min mile, .5 mile @ 12min mile

I felt great after this, got to watch the giants and cards too. Hot tubbed and Steam roomed, feel like a million bucks.

Did 1x10 20lb curls REAL slow and 75 situps before bed.

I definately think i'll be running instead of training legs...my legs dont need more bulk, they need tone, and i could use the extra cardio strength.

Training plan and diet plan to follow very soon. I'm going to read up and ask around about supplements...i need to bulk up, and its tough w/ a fast metabolism.

I dont know what a realistic goal would look like, and I'm not looking for numbers, I just want to bulk up the best i can

RedFluX
10-12-2002, 05:37 AM
Still no routine yet, workin on it. Decided to run again, 2 miles on the treadmill, started at about an 8:30 mile pace, and moved up to a 6:30 mile pace.

Food:
Breakfast: Bagel with Cream cheese
Late Lunch: 2 fried eggs on a french roll
Snack: Cliffbar
Dinner: Quality pizza, bunch of carrots
Desert: Butterscotch brownies w/ chocolate chips :D

Its been a long week, I've had a midterm every week for the past 3 weeks, and 1 more to go next week. Not to mention work is overwhelming.

Pup
10-12-2002, 07:11 AM
Train your legs..."bulk" as you put it is not that easy to come by...and a good set of high rep squats or deadlifts will do wonders for your heart rate.