PDA

View Full Version : Pollo Loco CHicken Breast's

chromium6
10-12-2002, 06:38 PM
Yo guy's so on Firday. I work night's. And I usually cook my food the night befor. But on thursday I had a busy day And cooked no food. But I woke up extra early on Friday. and cooked my food. when it came too my final meal at 7:00 pm I was short. LOL So instead of skipping the meal I went too Pollo Loco and bought 3 chicken breasts and a small Steamed vegatable. My question is. THe U think the Chkn breast was bad for my diet??? Seeing as it was from a Fast food chain. Just wondering.

Shao-LiN
10-12-2002, 07:11 PM
It's a protein source. One meal out of one day won't kill you.

Saint Patrick
10-12-2002, 11:15 PM
It's not that bad. Beats the hell out of a big mac (and even that won't kill you to have one every now and then)

seanilles
10-13-2002, 01:19 AM
What's the difference between a Chicken Breast at El Pollo Loca and a Chicken Breast made on your Foreman grill???? I see none, in fact, I go to restaurants all the time and just order a chicken breast.

Shao-LiN
10-13-2002, 01:28 AM
Difference would be all the extra stuff they add to it...marinade, whatever.

bradley
10-14-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by seanilles
What's the difference between a Chicken Breast at El Pollo Loca and a Chicken Breast made on your Foreman grill???? I see none, in fact, I go to restaurants all the time and just order a chicken breast.

Many fast food chains use pressed and form chicken.

Ti1301
10-14-2002, 04:42 AM
Should have had some Popeyes Chicken.
dam that stuff is good.

chromium6
10-14-2002, 05:34 PM
" POPEYES CHICKEN IS THE SHIZNIT"

Ti1301
10-17-2002, 02:55 AM
Popeyes chicken is dam good, but I gotta watch it.
Last week I ate 2 drums a wing and 2 breasts for lunch. Few days later I noticed a little extra flab around the waist area.
Did some running for the week and managed to shave it off.
It's dam good, but the price you pay..............
As long as you keep up the cardio there is no price to be paid I think.

Jilla82
10-17-2002, 01:42 PM
i just ate some ice cream and some coffee cake :( and yesterday i had ice cream and some apple pie :(

Ti, you ate popeyes for a meal and you noticed flab just from eating that?? wtf?

Saint Patrick
10-17-2002, 02:05 PM
Popeye's is ACE.

Yanick
10-17-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Ti1301
Popeyes chicken is dam good, but I gotta watch it.
Last week I ate 2 drums a wing and 2 breasts for lunch. Few days later I noticed a little extra flab around the waist area.
Did some running for the week and managed to shave it off.
It's dam good, but the price you pay..............
As long as you keep up the cardio there is no price to be paid I think.

You would not have gained a noticeable amount of fat from 2 drums, a wing and 2 breasts. It was either in your head or you retained some water.

Ti1301
10-18-2002, 03:05 AM
Could be water, maybe it was all the oil who knows. Some people gain weight and lose it easily.
I have a freind who honest to god lost and gained 3 inches arouind his waist in one week.
He wore these pants on friday and they didn't fit, he had lack around the waist. Later that next Saturday he put them on again and he fit them with room to spare, he needed a belt to keep them on!
True story, same pants, same guy.

GIS
10-18-2002, 01:23 PM
Just the name of the place would keep me from eating their chicken.

The Crazy Chicken? Not exactly an appatizing or reassuring name...