PDA

View Full Version : online competition (20 pics!)

Black_Curtain
10-13-2002, 10:15 AM
ok, me and my friend - barakuda( a new member) decided to do an online competition between us two.

each posed in 9 poses.

We are pretty much same size,height, age and weight.

post your opinion about each of us,and who do you think has better physics. please post only constructive criticism and consider we are only 16 and been training for a short period of time

the page containing our pix (http://temptemptemp0.tripod.ca/workout.html) , please maximize the window for the pix to be in order

lateeeee

BarakudA
10-13-2002, 10:18 AM
yeah.. we all know who's better, so just say watcha guys think :)

btw, hey.. hope my stay here will be fun

steveo
10-13-2002, 10:56 AM
You guys should have an eating contest instead.

It's tie

Sinep
10-13-2002, 11:38 AM
Yop, seems to me as a tie.

BCC
10-13-2002, 11:59 AM
I don't know how it can be called a tie...infact I don't even know what criteria is being taken to mind. Perhaps everyone should give an explanation with their result.

BarakudA
10-13-2002, 12:13 PM
main thing is in here is basic criticism about each of us- the competition is a just small motivator.

what criteria is being taken to mind? who would be placed higher in a bodybuilding competition.

and mr. steve it doesn't seem to me like you are looking any better than us, only bigger arm wisesize - so keep your arrogant remarks to yourself.

Reinier
10-13-2002, 12:17 PM
tie... one is slightly leaner and the other is slightly bigger.

beastin v6
10-13-2002, 12:34 PM
i cant see any pics!

beastin v6
10-13-2002, 12:39 PM
that took awhile to load, you guys should really worry about getting more mass on your bodies before anything.

BCC
10-13-2002, 12:40 PM
Well if it were judged in a bodybuilding fashion...you're too hairy, skin tone is no good, they're not full body shots, I'm not seeing any charisma....do you see where I'm going with this? This can't be judged in the fashion of a bodybuilding competition.

Barakuda, you are a bit leaner. As far as developement goes, I could call it even, you two seem to look like you're at the same level. One of you doesn't look out of the others league. You both are looking good, just keep up the work.

BarakudA
10-13-2002, 12:49 PM
Thanks Chasy... I've just started working out seriously 2-3 weeks ago.. My friend Curtain always talks about this forum so I said what the heck :)

I'll post some words in the welcome section soon, as I understand it's the procedure :D

cya around, 'when I get more mass'

Black_Curtain
10-13-2002, 01:12 PM
Ok thanks chasey thanks for your honest reply. Maybe sometime between 2 and 3 years we could reach your physical condition :)

thanks all keep the replies coming

oh and
Could you give me a rough estimation about my bodyfat now that i'm all shaved and pics are slightly clearer?

BCC
10-13-2002, 01:36 PM
Hmmm rough estimation of bodyfat....I'd have to say 18.5

Black_Curtain
10-13-2002, 01:45 PM
that high??? must... cut... more...

Black_Curtain
10-13-2002, 01:47 PM
:scrtach: my friend is 10.9%bf due to pretty accurate device, does that means i am that fatter than him?

steveo
10-13-2002, 02:03 PM
Mr baraKUDA if you can't take light joke you might run into some trouble here. Simple you both look almost alike. You could use some size... eat. You guys have a good foundation to build on. Eating helps put on mass. Suggestions eat a lot, lift hard and heavy and sleep alot more.

And yes there is a huge difference between you and me, but if want tell yourself that feel free. post your measurements.
Can you lift more than me?

BCC
10-13-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Black_Curtain
:scrtach: my friend is 10.9%bf due to pretty accurate device, does that means i am that fatter than him?

Well, does he look leaner than you?

Big Show
10-13-2002, 02:11 PM
How long does it take for the pics to load?Because even on my cable modem I've been waiting for a bit

Black_Curtain
10-13-2002, 02:19 PM
Chaesy yeah abit leaner, but not anything close to 8% imho - I am still waiting for further opinions.

Steve, it was me speaking through barakuda's account.
There's a huge difference between "you could use some more mass" and "you should compete in eating" and you know it. Being discouraging is very easy and getting down on a new member which it's his 1st post ever, is not the way things are being done in here, and I know it better than you since I have been here so much longer than you do.
This is an helpful community where even the fattest or the skinniest guy gets constructive crtisicm which motivates him to keep lifting/
And please save your stats for yourself, we are only interested in competing with eachother - my remark towards you was only since you were joking on our account, but you ain't no big shot yourself.

kAiXuan
10-13-2002, 02:36 PM
you guys look like the same height, size, weight............what more can be said?

Black_Curtain
10-13-2002, 02:41 PM
who looks better-

:)

kAiXuan
10-13-2002, 02:48 PM
u- better chest, arms
him- better back, legs

Black_Curtain
10-13-2002, 02:56 PM
chest arms yeah baby that's what chicks dig-

BarakudA
10-13-2002, 03:01 PM
lol stfu :D

thanks kAiXuan

ElPietro
10-13-2002, 03:33 PM
It looks like black_curtain has filled out more in the chest and shoulder area. Barakuda looks more bony there. I'm sure if you both started eating more you will start packing on decent size. I'm not sure how others factor you at 18%, or even how you guage half percentages with the naked eye and from a pic, but whatever, I'd just say keep working hard and eat just as hard and the rest will fall into place.

Barakuda 2-3 weeks isn't a very long time to be working out, I'm sure when you get to the gym more regularly you will also get a lot bigger provided you eat enough. Good luck.

steveo
10-13-2002, 03:34 PM
okay, I'm sorry don't mean to be an ass-hole and my joke was in bad taste.
But here's my opinion. Bara you look leaner, but black you look thicker. Sometimes leaner would do better in a competition, but black I think if youlean down a bit a widen a little you would do better. Bara you look good too though but a little more mas and you have black beat.

Well that my opinion.

Black_Curtain
10-14-2002, 05:59 AM
steve, dude, it was all forgiven and forgoten. I accept your appoligy and sorry for my bit harsh reaction.

Thank you steve and LP for your opinions.

LP, I am cutting now also because of severe streching mark i have and the fear of them widening - I can't grow bigger :(

ElPietro
10-14-2002, 08:36 PM
As long as you add muscle, not fat you will be fine. But I guess it's entirely up to you.