PDA

View Full Version : spring break transformation

kartwheel
10-13-2002, 05:18 PM
this progress of pics will display my progress as i begin climbing the ladder of growth to reach my goal of 215lbs by march of 2003. i started training again in late september [sep 29th] and my starting weight was 186.6lbs. the following pics are from oct 2. i figured these would be an invaluable tool in determining my progress over the months.

**all comments are welcome. any positive or motivating statements are requested**

here we go, pic one:

kartwheel
10-13-2002, 05:19 PM
here is pic number two:

kartwheel
10-13-2002, 05:20 PM
pic number 3:

kartwheel
10-13-2002, 05:20 PM
last pic for now:

kartwheel
10-13-2002, 09:15 PM
well, is there not anybody working on the other end off this to aprove my pics?

****not to be an ass, but it has been just about 4 hours now******

Joe Black
10-14-2002, 06:26 AM
approved.

Looking good, I look forward to the progression pics.

BennettBoy
10-14-2002, 07:22 AM
Good job kartwheel. Interesting tatt too.

kartwheel
10-14-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by BennettBoy
Good job kartwheel. Interesting tatt too.

thanx man. about the tatt: it is my initials "CAS" and then underneath it, "EST 1981" for established and my birthyear.

Hulk- thanx for the approval. yeah, i am planning on posting some progression pics here towards the end of october.

anyone that sees these pics, let me know if there is something that you think that i should attempt to improve upon. if you are interested in measurements in those pics, i have them posted towards the beginning of my journal.

peace.

Black_Curtain
10-14-2002, 12:12 PM
chest is lagging behind you' back which is just awsome - else then that keep up the good work

kartwheel
10-14-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Black_Curtain
chest is lagging behind you' back which is just awsome - else then that keep up the good work

thanx black. yeah, my chest, well........ i have noticed over my experience in training that it is the hardest body part for me to grow for some reason. that picture of me is with a 39.5" chest measured under the arms. just think, in 99, that chest measured 36". it will grow, but it just takes forever. my back and my traps grow like damn weeds, not that im complaining about that. don't worry though, i will continue to pound the chest to no end, like i did today.

peace.

ericg
10-15-2002, 08:50 AM
How bout them wheels?

Look good besides that, like B.C. said though - chest. Just eat and lift though, nothing you can really do bout it. Could fuk around with your reps/sets??

kartwheel
10-15-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by ericg
How bout them wheels?

thanx for the motivation man. about the wheels? well, i will post them when i post new pics at the end of this month, i promise.

chris mason
10-15-2002, 12:47 PM
You look to me to be a naturally bigger person (i.e. bone structure etc.). I think you have to potential to pack on a lot of size. If you train properly, I think you could be very impressive in a quick fashion.

kartwheel
10-15-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by chris mason
You look to me to be a naturally bigger person (i.e. bone structure etc.). I think you have to potential to pack on a lot of size. If you train properly, I think you could be very impressive in a quick fashion.

thanx man, i appreciate the complement. i hope you are right. it would be very nice to pack on some size very fast. and since you are a "bullshit detector," i hope your prediction isn't full of it. :D

peace.

Big Show
10-17-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by chris mason
You look to me to be a naturally bigger person (i.e. bone structure etc.). I think you have to potential to pack on a lot of size. If you train properly, I think you could be very impressive.

:withstupi If you do everything right I'm sure you'll be a Grade A 100% pure beefcake.

Then you'll be getting all the women;)

kartwheel
10-17-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Big Show

:withstupi If you do everything right I'm sure you'll be a Grade A 100% pure beefcake.

Then you'll be getting all the women;)

hell yeah, all the woman! lol......well that can be a good thing, and then at some point that would end up being a bad thing i guess. anyway, i have a date tonight with this hot ass chick, so everyone wish me luck ;) .

Accipiter
10-17-2002, 10:38 AM
chest is definetly lagging, seems like mine....also..get a tan!

GIS
10-17-2002, 11:55 AM
Work that chest and the lower sweep of your lats. Upper back looks great as does the proportions of your shoulders and arms.

kartwheel
12-09-2002, 09:10 PM
ok, no new pics..... give me a month or so to get my ass back into the gym and put this shiznit of a body back into a little shape.

ericg
12-12-2002, 01:49 PM
k bro, u got a new avatar, so where the fuk are the pics?

look good in the av, seems like u have kept your shape

kartwheel
12-12-2002, 02:13 PM
k bro, u got a new avatar, so where the fuk are the pics?

look good in the av, seems like u have kept your shape

pics uh? hmmmm....... i never took any at the end of october... i'm not really ready to take any more yet because i don't feel like i have gained anything since i was off so long...... but here i will post that pic that i used for my avatar......

RedCharm
12-12-2002, 06:58 PM
Love the nip ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kartwheel
12-13-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by RedCharm
Love the nip ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah.....that's what i wanna hear.....lol....... i got both nips pierced not to long ago.....still a little tender you know.....but i think they're pimp..

thanx

ericg
12-16-2002, 10:47 AM
cool **** man...

im planning on getting mine done as well.

kartwheel
12-16-2002, 02:59 PM
cool **** man...

im planning on getting mine done as well.

you should man, there are cool as hell......and it hurt pretty good too..... but there pimp...... let me know if you end up getting them done

ericg
12-16-2002, 03:18 PM
pain is weakness leaving the body...

just got the tongue, prob wont be a lil while before i get the nips done.