PDA

View Full Version : To CKD or not to CKD......

c_8nOM
06-20-2001, 01:10 PM
Damn i'm keep struggling if i should do CKD or not...
One of the reason i wanted to try this was to prevent muscle loss as much as possible.. muscle is the one thing i dont have a lot and i dont wana lose them..

I tried once for a week but it ended in disaster... ( Ate chocolate milk with Cereals on carb up days.. lol).. I had no balls to keep doing that stuff...

How should i be doing exercises and etc.??..
200g Fat
150g Protein
10g Carb(unactive fibres)

Mon - Chest/Back
Tues - Shoulders/Arms
Wednesday - rest or cardio
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Glycogen depletion workout.
friday~saturday lunch - Carb loading

I heard the better way for it was to have carb loading every 2 weeks.. hm... then how should i be working out then??.

the doc
06-20-2001, 04:07 PM
every two weeks seems like a long time between carb loads. Remember that your metabolism slows down from ketosis (because it is a starvation based response) so you dont want to have to long between carbs. Also, i think you could get away with 20g active carbs/day. Personally, i like to stagger my loading such that it occurs during different workout periods over the month

c_8nOM
06-20-2001, 10:22 PM
yay~ sweet. 20g~!!! .. Bahaha.. i dont bother.. dat's like not even a slice of bread... and i dont think i want that..
I'm starting on friday since i have big exam coming tomorrow and i dont want that mental fogginess..

If this doesn't work this time.. i'm gana "****" CKD.. lol

YatesNightBlade
06-21-2001, 02:50 AM
Why oh why oh why do you want to do this ???? What R your goals ???? To get in good shape ??? .... max muscle with minimum body fat ?????

If you haven't got alot of muscle mass anyway WHY BOTHER !!!!! Eat Clean, do some cardio and train hard and the result will be alot more productive. You'll gain mass and lose fat (as much as that is possible).