PDA

View Full Version : Wheels

chris mason
10-20-2002, 02:39 PM
A today shot of my legs. They are a bit pumped.

chris mason
10-20-2002, 02:40 PM
One more.

chris mason
10-20-2002, 02:44 PM
Oh, and yes, I know I have no calves.:cry:

Mystic Eric
10-20-2002, 02:44 PM
Dang! Impressive!

the doc
10-20-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by chris mason
Oh, and yes, I know I have no calves.:cry:

me neither :cry:

Great lookin quads chris!

Blitzforce
10-20-2002, 03:21 PM
Quads look good!

I can see your traps sticking up as well :)

But your calves need some hypertrophy :strong:

Pup
10-20-2002, 03:32 PM
Excellent quads as usual chris...if site injections actually worked, your calves would be prime candidates ;)

Maki Riddington
10-20-2002, 04:28 PM
No need for a compliment since your well aware of the vast size of your hairy legs.;)

What do they measure flexed?

Destram
10-20-2002, 04:43 PM
Very nice size, looks like you are starting to get some separation going on in the quads. Just work the calves like everyone has said and you already knew. Keep up the good work.

chris mason
10-20-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Destram
Very nice size, looks like you are starting to get some separation going on in the quads. Just work the calves like everyone has said and you already knew. Keep up the good work.

Well, I am starting to lose some separation actually. I am gaining bodyfat, not losing. My quads always stay pretty lean. When in condition, I get some nice cross striations. As to my calves, unless I was going to do a show I could, more or less, care less. In other words, I am more into the strength thing than the bodybuilder thing at the moment.

chris mason
10-20-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Maki Riddington
No need for a compliment since your well aware of the vast size of your hairy legs.;)

What do they measure flexed?

I don't know, I will measure them soon. Thanks.

BennettBoy
10-20-2002, 05:21 PM
Nice wheels chris.

Destram
10-20-2002, 05:43 PM

Well, I am starting to lose some separation actually. I am gaining bodyfat, not losing. My quads always stay pretty lean. When in condition, I get some nice cross striations. As to my calves, unless I was going to do a show I could, more or less, care less. In other words, I am more into the strength thing than the bodybuilder thing at the moment.

Ah I see. Are you trying to put on some size or just got off track with the diet a bit? I can understand what you mean about not worrying about calves though, especially since they are such a hard muscle to stimulate growth in.

MonStar
10-20-2002, 06:23 PM
Looking good chris. Your thigh and calf ratio looks VERY similar to mine unfortunately. Not unfortunately, but I used to have big calves in comparison to my thighs now my thighs look way too big for my calves.

EDIT: Big thighs are a plus I am not trying to insult your leg development, sorry if that came out wrong. Somehow my calves suck now. They used to be one of my if not my best bodypart. I am not sure what the f*ck happened.

BCC
10-20-2002, 07:05 PM
Quads are looking great!

Reinier
10-21-2002, 03:57 AM
sweet quads

YatesNightBlade
10-21-2002, 06:15 AM
lookin big. Upper body looks good in a t-shirt too.

chris mason
10-21-2002, 07:58 AM

Ah I see. Are you trying to put on some size or just got off track with the diet a bit? I can understand what you mean about not worrying about calves though, especially since they are such a hard muscle to stimulate growth in.

I think you are misunderstanding due to an assumption. I have no intention of competing in a bodybuilding contest in the near future. I really am not after the lean bodybuilder look, never have been. I have competed. When I competed, I dieted. I have always been after maximum size and strength, without much concern for bodyfat. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want to be a slob, but I don't care that much if I have washboard abs. Think Kaz if you want an idea of what I want to look like. I like food. I have posted numerous other pics if you want to get a better idea of my overall physique. Use the search and take a look.

Savannah
10-21-2002, 08:03 AM
Legs look great Chris.
You can totally tell though that you have experience with bodybuilding and posing buy the way you pose and flex:)

ElPietro
10-21-2002, 08:06 AM
Wow, huge legs. You should incorporate those into your used car sales pitch Chris.

I can just picture it now...

Customer: Do you have any specials going on right now?

Chris Mason: Why yes we do. This beauty here can be yours for a very low price.

*pats car*

*bumper falls off*

Customer: Umm...I don't think I'm interested. Thanks anyway.

*starts to walk off*

Chris Mason: Hey! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING! CHECK THIS OUT!

*pulls up pant leg*

Chris Mason: LOOK AT THESE DAMNED LEGS! IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE HERE WITHOUT BUYING A CAR I WILL CRUSH YOU LIKE GRAPE!

Customer: :eek:

*gets out credit card*

Chris Mason: Ah, I knew you'd come around. :)

THE END

Accipiter
10-21-2002, 08:44 AM
that's a lot of.....hair :P

Reinier
10-21-2002, 08:50 AM
my legs are hairier

NateDogg
10-21-2002, 09:20 AM
lookin huge chris

lol @ El P

chris mason
10-21-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Accipiter
that's a lot of.....hair :P

I will never get it, why do peope get so freaked out about a guy who doesn't spend his life shaving himself in the shower? Body hair is a androgenic trait, a male trait. No, I am not a woman. I have nothing against hairless males, they should have nothing against me.

Oh, and just for everyone's information, every single pro level bodybuilder is a shitload hairier than I am if they let their body hair grow. A lot of those guys have backs that look like a carpet. You can't tell from photos, but they do.

chris mason
10-21-2002, 09:25 AM
That was good LP, made me laugh. Actually, I have offered to arm wrestle for it.

Relentless
10-21-2002, 09:46 AM

I will never get it, why do peope get so freaked out about a guy who doesn't spend his life shaving himself in the shower? Body hair is a androgenic trait, a male trait. No, I am not a woman. I have nothing against hairless males, they should have nothing against me.

Oh, and just for everyone's information, every single pro level bodybuilder is a shitload hairier than I am if they let their body hair grow. A lot of those guys have backs that look like a carpet. You can't tell from photos, but they do.

He's probably just anxious about body hair because of his imminent puberty.

Bam Bam
10-21-2002, 11:36 AM
nice wood floors chris they look like mine

oh but your legs are much more impressive :(

Alex.V
10-21-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Callahan

He's probably just anxious about body hair because of his imminent puberty.

lol. So true. "Oh no! That guy has body hair! I don't! I thought I had a pubic hair until I pissed out of it"

anyway.

Them's some legs, Mr. Mason. And we share the calf problem. lol.

Saturday Fever
10-21-2002, 01:40 PM
Yeah, and neither of you can lift worth a damn.....

...ok to avoid the pending beatdown, let me add I'm just kidding :)

Big legs chris. All you bald guys can go to hell. I'm with chris. Men have hairy legs, women don't. Which camp do you belong to?

Black_Curtain
10-21-2002, 01:59 PM
I am very impressed with the legs, and the traps too which are popping out of this loose shirt

way to go

Destram
10-21-2002, 11:18 PM

I think you are misunderstanding due to an assumption. I have no intention of competing in a bodybuilding contest in the near future. I really am not after the lean bodybuilder look, never have been. I have competed. When I competed, I dieted. I have always been after maximum size and strength, without much concern for bodyfat. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want to be a slob, but I don't care that much if I have washboard abs. Think Kaz if you want an idea of what I want to look like. I like food. I have posted numerous other pics if you want to get a better idea of my overall physique. Use the search and take a look.

I dont plan on competing in any competitions either, but id still much rather be at 6% bf than 15%. I understand that you might not care about being lean, but im sure it would be preferred to not being. You seem pretty defensive, but you're right, I did assume on a bodybuilding board that most people would be after a nice lean bodybuilding look.

Rock
10-22-2002, 06:45 AM
Looking solid and strong, Hair on a man is natural females love it.

We hairy men must stick together and defend our right to look hairy!

Reinier
10-22-2002, 07:44 AM
^ joins the FFHM

chris mason
10-22-2002, 12:30 PM

I dont plan on competing in any competitions either, but id still much rather be at 6% bf than 15%. I understand that you might not care about being lean, but im sure it would be preferred to not being. You seem pretty defensive, but you're right, I did assume on a bodybuilding board that most people would be after a nice lean bodybuilding look.

Contray to the slogan here, we are more than just bodybuilders. Again, I have no problem with someone wanting to be lean, and I hope you stay lean if that is your goal. My goal is maximum strength and size (in that order) while being natural. In my opinion, to achieve that goal, bodyfat goes with the territory (especially for the 2nd portion). I suppose I might be feeling a bit defensive due to the fact that I felt as if you were commenting to me as though I were an amateur. Based on your avatar, I am guessing that I have probably trained for more than 2/3 of your lifespan. I also would like to think that I know a fair bit about the iron game. These things make me feel a bit defensive when someone speaks to me in a manner which I don't feel befits the previously mentioned facts. I hope you will note that I never resorted to insulting you in any manner.

One last thing, if your bodyfat comments were not just examples, you are not 6% bodyfat (based on your avatar) and I have no idea what I am, I might even be higher than 15%.

Destram
10-22-2002, 02:57 PM

Contray to the slogan here, we are more than just bodybuilders. Again, I have no problem with someone wanting to be lean, and I hope you stay lean if that is your goal. My goal is maximum strength and size (in that order) while being natural. In my opinion, to achieve that goal, bodyfat goes with the territory (especially for the 2nd portion). I suppose I might be feeling a bit defensive due to the fact that I felt as if you were commenting to me as though I were an amateur. Based on your avatar, I am guessing that I have probably trained for more than 2/3 of your lifespan. I also would like to think that I know a fair bit about the iron game. These things make me feel a bit defensive when someone speaks to me in a manner which I don't feel befits the previously mentioned facts. I hope you will note that I never resorted to insulting you in any manner.

One last thing, if your bodyfat comments were not just examples, you are not 6% bodyfat (based on your avatar) and I have no idea what I am, I might even be higher than 15%.

Alright to start off, i think you should cool down a bit and take it easy, im not trying to start a fight or cause any problems with you, so i dont know why you're feeling so defensive. I have been training for under 6 months and im nowhere near 6%, i never said i was 6%, they were simply examples, not comparisons. It seems that you are misreading my posts as attacks on you for some reason. I dont know why you got the impression that i was speaking "down to you" or something of that matter, i cant see anything that would make you think that. It's great you've been training for so long, thats a great accomplishment, but i was under the impression that people on this board were going for a lean look as well as size and strength, the fact that you dont care about your bf is why i was mistaken to ask if you were trying to put on size or got off your diet. If you want to take my posts as some kind of malicious jab at the seasoned veteran by an incompetant amateur, you're welcome to, but it was never my intent.

chris mason
10-22-2002, 03:09 PM
Cool down? Why do you think I am so upset? I am responding to your posts. If you read my post carefully, I stated the caveat "if you bodyfat comments were not just examples". I also never responded with angry words. I did explain my feelings. That is all. If your commenst were misconstrued by me, then my apologies.

Destram
10-22-2002, 04:15 PM
It just seems like you're angry at me. I was just giving a compliment on your size and definition, but i apologize as well if i came off as insulting.

W8_4_Me
10-22-2002, 05:41 PM
Lookin' good.... as always.

Titan
10-22-2002, 09:44 PM
Chris your thighs... and well everything else... are huge.
Just a question, do you have flat feet?

Sav: whats wrong w/ how hes posin :)

Titan
10-22-2002, 09:48 PM
chris :)
your shirt is dirty :)