PDA

View Full Version : Some "wheels" shots at 192 lbs.

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 06:15 AM
Here's a few quad shots after 1 month of bulking. I'm at 192 lbs.

Front quads (not a great angle).....

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 06:16 AM
Right quad

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 06:16 AM
Left quad

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 06:17 AM
Side view (with sneak preview of glutes for the ladies;) )

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 06:17 AM
Rear lat spread

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 06:18 AM
OK, last one....double front biceps (poor lighting)

Workhorse
10-23-2002, 08:01 AM
Damn... we have similar stats... but ain't even close to that!!! Good work man! Keep it up! :D

Workhorse

Frozenmoses
10-23-2002, 08:11 AM
Looking thick, Bennett.

chris mason
10-23-2002, 08:20 AM
Looking solid, muscular and lean.

Titan
10-23-2002, 08:20 AM
looking large man, lat spread is good

your pretty dark man. do you tan or something?

YatesNightBlade
10-23-2002, 08:57 AM
Awesome shape. Your legs ain't as big as your upper body, but Im sure they gonna catch up in no time and be as ace. Good work my man.

Relentless
10-23-2002, 09:01 AM
some good shape coming in on the wheels, dude

however, I am now typing blind because that pic of your ass has blinded me... the horror! the horror! ;)

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Titan
looking large man, lat spread is good

your pretty dark man. do you tan or something?

I tan only once a week, but you got to remember I live in South Carolina and it is HOT here. Plus, I was on the Lake almost every weekend during the spring and summer and still have some tan left from that. I have an olive complexion anyway so stay fairly dark year round I guess.

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the comments Workhourse, Frozenmoses, Titan and Callahan.

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by YatesNightBlade
Awesome shape. Your legs ain't as big as your upper body, but Im sure they gonna catch up in no time and be as ace. Good work my man.

Yates, very true. I have worked my legs once a week regularly but...1) either they are slower to grow than my upper body or 2) I didn't give the effort I should have (didn't lift heavy enough).

I have started trying to work my legs heavier and with more reps and they are growing now. Hopefully I can add more to them in the next 3 months so they don't look too bad after I cut.

BCC
10-23-2002, 09:15 AM
Looking good man, only main weak point I see is hams.

Oh yeah, you look like Henry Rollins in the last picture.

Black_Curtain
10-23-2002, 09:34 AM
looking really really good , legs are pretty good too just not as good as upperbody

Rock
10-23-2002, 12:09 PM
looking big and lean...damn.....

Mik
10-23-2002, 12:21 PM
Lookin' awesome Craig! Lats are huge!

GeneticallyGifted
10-23-2002, 12:36 PM
I think that overall you are looking good as Yates stated legs are alittle behind the upper body, but you said your fixing that.

BCC brought up a good point the hams need to be hit hard compared to the rest of ya.

I think that you are doing a awesome job.

GG

BennettBoy
10-23-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by GeneticallyGifted
I think that overall you are looking good as Yates stated legs are alittle behind the upper body, but you said your fixing that.

BCC brought up a good point the hams need to be hit hard compared to the rest of ya.

I think that you are doing a awesome job.

GG

Thanks GG, Mik and Rock. I usually work my hamstrings pretty hard and recently started doing SLDL's as well. Used to focus more on leg curls and single-leg curls. My legs have gotten better the last 2 months. Yet, they need to be even better:p

I love taking pictures. It shows me just how unsatisfied I still am with my progress.

ElPietro
10-23-2002, 03:27 PM
Bennet, great physique man. I know it's a never ending process of evolution, and there's always something you want to improve upon, but you should just take a step back and be proud of what you've accomplished so far. Great results man, keep it up. :thumbup:

kAiXuan
10-23-2002, 04:29 PM
looking smooth :thumbup:

kimpy225
10-23-2002, 04:58 PM
nice work there man
one more post :)

MonStar
10-24-2002, 03:36 AM
Looking DAMN good BB! :thumbup::thumbup:

Lat spread looks wide as hell man, keep up the hard work.

galileo
10-24-2002, 06:17 AM
<applause> Excellent.

BennettBoy
10-24-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by ElPietro
Bennet, great physique man. I know it's a never ending process of evolution, and there's always something you want to improve upon, but you should just take a step back and be proud of what you've accomplished so far. Great results man, keep it up. :thumbup:

Hey thanks alot ElPeitro. Yep, it is a process alright and requires alot of hard work. I really want to compete one time. Ever since I started lifting and could see some of my work paying off in the mirror I have wanted to compete. At the time I was married and just couldn't justify it, but now that I'm divoreced and free again hehehe.....I have the time and really want to give it a shot. I just hope I don't chicken out at the last minute.

Maybe after next June 2003 I'll take a small step back, but not for long....I just enjoy working out too much and it has given me alot of confidence.

Again thanks man.

BennettBoy
10-24-2002, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the comments kAiXuan, kimpy225, MonStar and Galileo. I lift because I love doing it and it gratifies me, but compliments sure don't hurt one's confidence, and they help inspire me to keep plugging along. I appreciate it.

:)

blackflash
10-24-2002, 02:47 PM
damn you are 1 built m0f0! Congrats! :) Lookn large!

Whats your split like? Workin bodygroups 1time a week?

Tryska
10-24-2002, 02:54 PM
:eek:

hello crotchshot!

and butt.

anyways....your body is lookin great bb. very nice work.

indeed.

Tryska
10-24-2002, 02:54 PM
ps - thanks for shaving! :hello:

BennettBoy
10-24-2002, 04:58 PM
Thank you Tina. :) Your compliments always mean alot to me because you always want to see the "wheels".

LOL, I'll never forget the first time I visited this site. Like an idiot, I thought I would be bold and just introduce myself with pictures. I of course, like everyone else, didn't post any wheel pictures at first. Tryska's like, "Looks good....but what about your legs. You train those too." :D

The next time I have to go to Atlanta, we shall have to get together for dinner and a drink. :cool:

Savannah
10-24-2002, 05:50 PM
It's my turn to get even now in this forum....

BennettBoy, you look fantastic!
:hump:

And I was seriously diggin the veins popping out in your forearms in the 3rd pic.

and lol @ T

BennettBoy
10-24-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Savannah
It's my turn to get even now in this forum....

BennettBoy, you look fantastic!
:hump:

And I was seriously diggin the veins popping out in your forearms in the 3rd pic.

and lol @ T

Hey, you can come get even with me anytime you want in this journal ;)

I remember that thread not long ago when it was asked what the women liked about mens physiques. It seemed to me that you and many others said they liked nice forearms and vascularity of forearms. So, I've been giving them special attention :p

Glad you noticed.

Seriously, thanks for the kind words.

ectx
10-25-2002, 12:38 AM
BB, looking great man. I can see a difference from some of the other pics you posted before your bulk. You still look pretty lean too. No need for an ass shot though...haha. Dang Clemson Fan. Saw the score to the NC State game....ouch (you can shut me up with 2 letters...OU). BTW I love SLDL's.

Reinier
10-25-2002, 02:21 AM
you look good. lean, tanned, built.
in the last pic your face looks like this dude who just sits at the bar in my gym looking around from the corner they nickname him psycho.

lol sorry i sayd that you dont look like a psycho you just share face features with someone who acts like one lol.

anyway i specially like your back it looks sweet

Reinier
10-25-2002, 02:22 AM
now that you mention it, yeah nice vascularity in em forearms

Damian
10-27-2002, 07:07 AM
Good size, man...

Excellent work. Keep it up!