PDA

View Full Version : CKD prob.

big calvin
10-23-2002, 08:11 PM
im on atkins but on sat. days i normall have a cheat day where i have 3 meals what ever i want now i try to keep 2 clean and 1 cheat anything goes. for meals 1 and 3 i have normally 1-2 bowls of raisin bran cause of the fiber and i luuv it :D and 2nd meal is normally a complete meal. pasta with meat balls, garlic bread and a slice of cake. now my only prob was i was fine untill last sat. i took my diabetic pill and i havent in like a month cause no need but most of the time it elavates a small margin to oo about 200 or so which is low for my standard(i use to be a daily 350-550er) so its no biggy but that sat. man my hands started shaking i couldnt feel my legs and even after bowls of ceral nothing after a while i was over it but i just got skurd and i dont know what to do now, should i tone it down? i was thinking maybe like just raisin brand like twice a week at night but not sure cause im having GREAT results the way stuff is.

thank u and i know its a hard questions cause im diabetic but any feedback would be greatfull.

big calvin
10-24-2002, 01:49 PM
ttt

Yanick
10-24-2002, 01:53 PM
Oh man, i don't really know enough about diabetes and low carbing to confidentally answer your question.

Go here though (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php?)

and post up, in the CKD section, or PM a guy named TrainerDan. He has diabetes and does the full blast CKD weekend carb up, smarties and all. He might be able to help you out.