PDA

View Full Version : Diagnosis on my friend and I

Volrath
10-23-2002, 11:33 PM
First of all thanks for all the replies to my other posts. Now I've taken it all into account and was wondering on what you guy's might recommend when you see stats.

6'2"
162 lbs
Bench - 150 X 8
Biceps 85 X 12
Deadlift 240 X 10
Squat 225 X 8 - 12

My friend here is
6'1"
130 lbs
Bench - 95 X 10
Biceps 50 X 8
Deadlift - Unknown
Squat - Unknown

He is in great need for mass. He has literally tried everything. I mean seriously he is a **** machine. He eats and guaranteed 15 minutes later it's gone. I used to be fat ... Yea ... but I wanna gain weight just not fat. But I eat food all the time and don't put on any weight. I'm strong for my size but I wanna be bigger and I don't want to accept the fact that genetics suck. So if you could give me anything at all it would be GREATLY appreciated. For my friend as well. Again, Thx for your prior replies I'll take all this information and put it to good use.

Shao-LiN
10-24-2002, 01:06 AM
Since you posted in diet and nutrition forum, I'm guessing you are asking for a diet. Eat upwards of 18 times your bodyweight in kcals if you both are trying to bulk. If you're still not gaining, up the cals. If you're gaining too much fat along with the muscle, lower the cals.

Keep lifting, keep progressing.

GonePostal
10-24-2002, 01:19 AM
to date I have not seen a person with a metabolism that approaches the description you mentioned. Most of the time if you count calories on that person it will tell a much more indepth story. I used to think I was a person with a super fast metabolism. That was until I started eatting more =) (Yes more then what i thought was "all that I could eat")

GonePostal
10-24-2002, 01:20 AM
So my advice is for your friend to count calories and make sure hes in surplus