PDA

View Full Version : will this diet make me grow.???

CheezeHead
10-30-2002, 08:15 AM
Now my diet may seem like a joke, but it really aint..i always was a "picky eater"...and didnt really ever like food...no wonder i was always skinny.....

..now i eat like a mad man...i eat a pound and a half of beef a day, 2 omega-3 eggs, 6 ounces of almonds, 2 ounces of english walnuts, 10 good sized bananas, and about 3 quarts of OJ......everyday and have for about 6 months....i havent got fat...i've actually lost weight...will this keep me growing muscle or what.??????????

TreeTrunks
10-30-2002, 08:32 AM
Post what you eat meal by meal and times you eat them. Thanks.

Stray
10-30-2002, 08:42 AM
Yeah,,,,we''''ll need more details..............................................

Shao-LiN
10-30-2002, 09:32 AM
How much do you weigh? How many cals are you eating? If you've lost weight, then you're might be in a calorie deficit. And a calorie deficit will obviously not help keep your muscles growing.

Shankerr
10-30-2002, 10:59 AM
If you wanna grow,a god place tos tart would be to add in a few cups of pasta or rice, and fire up at least one good protein shake per day..

Once ya post the rest of your stats, we can analyze it further ;-)

CheezeHead
10-31-2002, 08:53 AM
Well i eat throughout the whole day...like for breakfast 8 am i eat 1 egg, and about 5 ounces of beef, and a little over an ounce of almonds an probably about 2/5 oz of walnuts...and then about 30 minutes later i eat two good sized banana(or thier equivilent)..followed by a few cups of OJ and some water...and i do that five times a day(some of the beef is "pre-cooked"..always home-cooked though)...i eat at about 8,11,2,5,8..with exrta OJ at the very end.........and a few cups in the middle of the night...

...and well i havent ate at this "intensity" for the whole time...just since i started working out...before my diet was the same just not as much..like missing 4 or 5 ounces of nuts, a half pound of beef, no eggs, not enough bananas or OJ...i was sporting a 39 inch waist on my 5'8" frame..and decided id just go with somekind of "paleodiet".....

....i dont know what i weigh now, i dont have any scales, as i would weigh myself "obssesivley" to see if had "grown any"...but i probably weigh about 175 maybe 180, i still have a "little fat" on my waist at 33 inches...and some on my chest as well(not hardly any..i can pinch a good inch though at the nipple..)..so that makes me weigh a little more...and i do have some muscle mass my arm is at about 14 inches right now( mostly tricep though)...and my chest is a mere 41 inches...my soulders and neck are good though, my legs are short and i have a long torso and arms, and broad shoulders for a 5'8" character...so im not all that little..anymore..........