PDA

View Full Version : Why not? all the cool kids have a journal

Jilla82
10-30-2002, 09:17 PM
Well, I will attempt to put down what I do and eat everyday, but knowing me it wont happen.
I just started working out about 7 weeks ago, and so far everything is going good. Im 20 yrs old, and im 6'1 203 pounds. I think my bf is something like 22%, so yea, I need to drop some weight.

If any of you guys want to drop some knowledge on go right ahead and do it, I cant do anything but learn.

Wed: Today was leg day, so of course it was Squats!!!

Set 1- 215 x 8
Set 2- 225 x 8
Set 3- 235 x 7

I also did some work on my hamstrings, the think where you lay on your stomach (whats that called?)

Set 1- 40 x 6
Set 2- 40 x 7

after that I did some calf work and went home.

I also tried to talk some sense into this guy who has been working out longer then me, but im lifting more then him already. he does a full body workout 3 days a week. I told him he should do a 3 day split so that his muscles can have time to repair. He wouldn't listen :mad: , dumb fuks never do.

This is what I ate today:

Breakfast: 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites. W/ a slice of swiss cheese and a cup of Oatmeal.

PreWork out- Pop Tart

AfterWork out- Large Turkey burger on whole wheat bread, w/ lite mayo and cheese

Dinner- 2 large chicken breast and a sweet potato :cool:

I also eat some sugar free jello after my dinner, its only 10calories per tube, so I eat two of them.

Ill probably eat a can of tuna b4 i go to sleep

Miss Rezza
10-30-2002, 10:59 PM
Cool, a new journal!!! Welcome Jilla82!

Originally posted by Jilla82

I also did some work on my hamstrings, the think where you lay on your stomach (whats that called?)

Leg Curl