PDA

View Full Version : powerhalf's journal.

powerhalf
10-31-2002, 12:37 AM
hmm... started my 'regimen' this week on monday, and weighed myself today. I weighed in at 294.. jebus, how did i ever allow myself to get that big? No matter, however long it takes, whatever it takes, i'll lose the weight.

anyway, welcome to my journal :) I don't have a camera, so no pictures (not that anyone would want to see them. 294 friggin lbs). I've been as light as 249 during high school wrestling, but I'm not sure what I want to get down to or when I'll get there.. I'm thinking at least 220, maybe even 200, depending on how I look. I don't see myself getting really into bodybuilding, but after I lose most of this fat, who knows?

This is gonna be kind of a boring journal because it'll mostly be my weight. I follow WBB routine number 1 and walk a fast half mile after the leg day (it helps me warm down a little) and i do 20 minutes of high intensity cardio on day 2, and day 4. Sometimes i play backyard football on sundays, but not always. I eat mostly the same stuff every day, too (all meat is foreman grilled):

breakfast:
2 scrambled eggs with salsa
a piece of toast (all bread is 100% whole wheat)
packet of oatmeal w/ honey

lunch:
ground sirloin burger/chicken breast with salsa or grilled onion
two pieces of w/w toast
sweet potato

dinner:
two pieces of w/w toast

I have plans to buy some protein bars and use them as meals number 2 and 4, because I don't really get enough protein. I know i can stick to this plan because i never really feel hungry- and this is all food i love to eat. I usually mix in an apple and some carrot sticks, normally at dinner. I'll might work in some toast (if you couldn't tell, i love toast :) and natural peanut butter at times, now that i found it's actually pretty good. the liquid on the top kind of threw me off for awhile, though

I picked up some chromium tabs at the store today and soon I'll be taking an e/c/a stack. The accelerated heart rate thing has me a bit worried so i'm going to try out half tabs for a week or two and see how that works. Creatine is probably in my future somewhere too, but I don't think I'll start that until after the weight has been dropping steadily for awhile.

well, this is the first, erm, installment of my journal. not exactly exciting reading, but i hope you guys and gals can offer some comments and suggestions and a well placed smiley every time i hit a major milestone :) Thanks for reading, and I'll probably see ya tomorrow.

rookiebldr
10-31-2002, 07:47 AM
:thumbup: Good luck on your progress to 220.

powerhalf
10-31-2002, 03:03 PM
Yesterday was my first time giving my legs a hard workout in months, and my right knee has been making ugly noises today, so i skipped cardio. Sticking to the meal plan though. Had to get some junk at the store for my mom (halloween candy tuttut ) and looked in the 'diet aids' section, but no e/c products were there. I guess I'm GNC-bound then :0

The Calvinator
10-31-2002, 03:25 PM
order online, GNC is too expensive!!!!! i like http://www.netrition.com good luck man!!!!

Franjipani
10-31-2002, 06:43 PM
Congrats on starting a journal..... I look forward to cranking up the emoticon action:D :D

powerhalf
11-01-2002, 05:21 PM
My stupidity
---------------
Today started out as a good workout. Ran a little bit with some of the guys to loosen up then went to military presses. I couldn't get a decent spot so I did them all with DB's. i really should have stretched first-- my bad shoulder (strained left A/C, 'subluxatia' of T-1) started screaming at me and that screwed me. I'll know to take more time next time to stretch out before i work my arms. BB curls were good but my hammer curls were embarassing. it's really beginning to dawn on my how much strength i've lost, but no matter- i'll get it back, and drop the weight. diet's going well, i faced some major temptation today, tons of leftover halloween candy and a bag of doritos, but i resisted :angel:
I'm hoping that if i keep doing the small parts right- good form on my lifts, good diet, keeping up with my cardio, will lead to strength and muscle tone gains and weight loss. one of my football coaches used to say, 'little things done right add up to games won', and i suppose it carries over. Sunday i play backyard football, which is always fun and will give me some exercise, especially since i was a wuss about cardio this week.
I weigh myself again on wednesday. barring freakish water weight gains, i sincerely hope that i've lost a few lbs. i don't mean to sound whiny, but it would be kind of devestating to my confidence if i didn't.

thanks for all the support and keep working hard, people!

NateDogg
11-01-2002, 05:50 PM
A few suggestions:

1. Try to eat at least 4 times a day. 4, 5 or even 6 if you can, smaller meals rather than 3 bigger ones will help to keep your metabolism up.

2. Try to eat just bread instead of toast. Toasting bread will increase it's gylcemic index and make it more likely to cause an insulin spike (bad, except for post-workout).

3. I am not sure how often you are weighing yourself, but my feeling is that less is more. I am not in the same situation as you as I am always happy to put on a couple more pounds. However, I weighed myself every time I went to the gym for a few weeks. Didn't notice any gains. Then I waited a month or so before I weighed myself again and I had gone up a few pounds. Just my $.02

4. Make sure you're drinking your water! At least a gallon a day IMO. It'll help you stay feeling full, and make you an all around healthier person (if you're not drinking a lot already).

Take all this with a grain of salt if you will. I am just trying to contribute. Good luck and great idea starting a journal!!! :thumbup:

powerhalf
11-03-2002, 05:58 PM
@#%^!$%
--------------
Football was great today. I may have gotten fat but damn, I can still run. on the downside, on my first play carrying the ball i turfed my toe pretty bad. a few plays later i took off my old cleats and found that my sock was soaked in blood around the big toe :/ It didn't hurt too bad and isn't that bad right now if I don't step on it too hard. I still plan on going to the gym tomorrow but i don't know what this is going to do to my form on the squatting type exercises on wednesday. my left running shoe is a little tight anyway (partially because it's always been bigger, also it got even larger after a sprain this spring). I'll probably bum some tape from the school's trainers and tape it up to keep it immobile... this means again, I crap out on running this week. i could hit a stationary bike instead though... I think i'll do that. you guys and gals liking my stream of consciousness posting here? :clap:
Diet was good today, I didn't cheat, but I think I'm going to next sunday while watching some (american) football. gonna buy a spicy chicken pizza and some.. erm, light beer. :alcoholic:
I was just thinking, almost everyone posts the weight they did for each particular set... not only is that not a major goal for me, i'd feel like a schmuck carrying around a pen and a piece of paper, as my memory is really, really bad.

Anyway, enough rambling for now, very little facts involved in this post. I hope someone enjoys reading my boring ass journal, as i seem to have a good time writing it :)
Thanks for reading, and take care of yourselves, people!

MonStar
11-03-2002, 06:42 PM
First of all powerhalf, good luck on your road to 220. Be dedicated and consistent and your results will come before you know it. STICK TO IT! Thats the bottom line. Only you can put the spoon in your mouth. ;);)

Originally posted by powerhalf
I was just thinking, almost everyone posts the weight they did for each particular set... not only is that not a major goal for me, i'd feel like a schmuck carrying around a pen and a piece of paper, as my memory is really, really bad.

I print out my workouts so all I have to do is right the # of reps for each weight. I type the weight and exercises and all that at my house. I type pretty damn fast too so it only takes a second.

Pup
11-03-2002, 07:05 PM
Ok bro, couple things...first, definitely add in the 2 mrps that we discussed...86 the toast for regular bread, get rid of the honey as well (no need for pure fructose), instead of wheat bread i suggest multigrain bread. You need more fat in the diet, all fat is not evil, so get some EFAs in there...if you are 295lbs you can afford some calories from egg yolks, flax seed oil and natural peanut butter (which is what i'd suggest you put in the oats)...if you have anymore questions just holla :)

powerhalf
11-04-2002, 04:18 PM
yeehaw
----------
awesome work out today. I went really hard and was feeling great! Even though I've only been back in the gym for a week i feel some lifting confidence returning and while i don't recall the specifics (i don't want anything to distract me from my number one goal) i made strength progress on everything except deadlifts.. again my weak ass grip is limiting me. I'll do some static hangs tomorrow on cardio day. After i was done lifting i jogged a few laps around the track then sprinted 4 straighaways just for funsies, for some reason i enjoy a good sprint. My sock was a little bloody after that from the damn toenail, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I'm going to prod it a bit tonight and see if i can find out where the nail is getting through the skin and try to cut it out. that could be painful :cry: but eh, no guts, no glory.
Diet is on track for today, i'm slowing working in the suggestions you made, pup. by the way, thanks for answering all my idiot questions yesterday over AIM :) Gonna go to the store soon to pick up a ton of eggs, bread, and ground sirloin! the oats with a tablespoon of natty pb was an awesome idea, it tastes great!

I did some stuff differently in the gym today. I did 3 sets of everything. I did some curls and some tricep extensions with my left arm only to try and even them out.. when i'm doing hammer curls especially, i feel my left arm is a bit weaker than my right. I figured today was as good a day as any to get that little extra work for them since my big arm day is 4 days away.

here's a revised (not completely revised!) diet that i'm starting tomorrow:

first breakfast:
4 eggs, salsa

2nd breakfast:
oatmeal, natty pb

lunch:
two pieces of whole grain bread
half a sweet potato **Maybe??? this is my first post-workout meal, so some extra carbs are ok, but is this too much carbs in one sitting?**

dinner:
two pieces of whole grain bread

before bed:
2 egg whites or boiled eggs

Thanks for reading guys and gals, i appreciate any input you all can offer on my long, long road to 220 :angel: Take care of yourselves!

powerhalf
11-14-2002, 05:33 PM
shwa!
--------
Ah, I haven't updated in quite a while, but i kept up with training and diet. It's working better than i ever thought possible! I started taking my ECA last saturday at 2/3 dosage and felt fine, on sunday i took the full dose and played football all afternoon and felt good, so i assume it can't do anything but help now. I know the weight is coming off fast, too fast really, but for this week i sincerely believe a lot of it was water. cal intake has go to go up.
I haven't lifted all this week, instead, i went to go practice with and coach my high school wrestling team. It's good exercise (yeah, you ex wrestlers know what i'm talking about :) ) and a hell of a lot more fun than lifting alone and doing cardio by yourself. I know it's no substitute for real lifting, but during the practice i do a lot of pushups, mountain climbers, and crunches (fear the gut!)
on a side note, we had a kid puke up a protein shake during sprints today. fortunately he made it to the garbage can. this kid is around 5'5" or 5'6" and about 100 lbs even. at his age and weight (scratch weight is 103 for his class) and with the incredible amount of exercise he's going to get, he just needs to eat, eat, eat, everything in sight, with a few exceptions, like candy, soda, ice cream, etc. i can't even remember the last time i weighed 100 lbs! :eek:

that's all for now, see ya later people!

Frozenmoses
11-14-2002, 09:46 PM
Hey man, I hope the weightloss is going well. I'm curious, have you counted your daily cal intake from the foods you're eating? And what kind of ECA are you on?

powerhalf
11-14-2002, 10:52 PM
no, i haven't counted the cal intake :/

powerhalf
11-20-2002, 05:01 PM
shwing!
----------
Down 3.2 lbs from this time last week! yeeehaw. I'm starting to see and feel real results now. my thighs are starting to take more of a shape now, and my calves (which were pretty cut, even at 295) are looking pretty damn mean. i can feel how i can pinch a little bit less of the bottom of my gut.
Since i don't have any interesting workout related things to talk about (team pushups, mountain climbers, crunches every other day) i'll yammer about what we did in practice these past few days.
Showed some setups to basic shot takedowns. A lot of the kids don't understand that a setup can be anything to take the opponent's balance or concentration off- batting at the back of his head, banging with an inside tie/collar tie, anything. shots are for wusses though, the real men pummel and work for throws :)
today we drilled the bulldog turning move, which is not my favorite :/ the bulldog + a half (ready to be reversed!) is damn near impossible to bridge out of, though. the power half (yes, a turning move!) owns all others... it's so versatile, you can do it from a figure four, from riding cross body, or in desperation if you fall to your hip.
my main trainee is coming along quite nicely... he can shoot rather well from working upper body already. if i can teach him head position from his under and overhooks, and a basic head-and-arm, lateral drop, and outside trip, he's going to tear people up at 215. gotta learn him the fireman's carry, too :)

ah well, that's all for now! thanks for reading, guys and gals, and take care of yourselves.

powerhalf
11-27-2002, 10:22 PM
yarrrr!
--------

weighed in at 279.3 today wearing the same stuff i always wear- t shirt, shorts, wrasslin shoes (although i got my hair cut last weekend :( my super powers are gone!)

my trainee is coming along nicely! his agression in pummeling for underhooks is great, and so is is head position, but after that, his offense drops off. he doesn't know how to finish a move from that position. i had to, ah, take him to 'flight school' to learn him something gud (yes!): you must be aggressive but under control. he had two underhooks and bear hugged me (which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like, except a little higher on the body) and started charging so i hit a lateral drop from two overhooks. picture a 215 lb guy going over one of your shoulders, not quite perpendicular to the ground. :strong: ehh, i shouldn't be too cocky because he's young. next year he'll be whooping on me, and i'll be proud of it :)
tomorrow is thanksgiving! while i'm happy for you guys who have family coming and company that you enjoy, i'm going to drink all damn day so i'll be able to tolerate my sister's stupid friends that she seems to invite over here at will. *hic*. it will be the biggest cheat day ever though, but i've been vigilant for weeks, so it's all good. my mom isn't making lime jello with pears in it this year, though ;(
*end babble*

thanks for reading everyone, have a happy and safe holiday.

bradley
11-28-2002, 05:47 PM
Keep up the good work. Sounds like you are dedicated to reaching your goal of 220, and looks like you are well on your way to making it. I used to weigh in a t 347 at my heaviest and now I am at 215 (6'4) so I know that it can be done. Looking foward to reading more about your progress.

powerhalf
11-28-2002, 07:46 PM
Thanks Brad. I know i can get there. I enjoy what i do for my exercise, my diet isn't absurdly hard to stick to, and the weight is coming off very well. I'll do it. It;ll take time, but i'll get there, and hopefully look damn good doing it :) *drunken post*

jiacstrap
12-01-2002, 02:52 PM
what weight are you wrestling powerhalf? Your in hs right? In my state we have a 215 weight class and HW goes up to 275

powerhalf
12-01-2002, 04:20 PM
I graduated last year, but i was HVY at that time, at about 252. It was funny, because during my last season i ate and ate everything in sight and lost a total of 13 lbs over the course of the season :)

powerhalf
12-04-2002, 08:48 PM
in a word, yay!
-------------------
Everything is going according to plan.... *rubs hands together like Dr. Claw*
274 today. In case I didn't mention it before, every time i weigh in I'm wearing my tighty whiteys or boxer briefs (i can't wear regular boxorz to work out, very uncomfortable :0), socks, shorts, shoes, and a tshirt. There's a meet on Friday that I won't be going along to so I'll get my first real lifting session in a few weeks then. It's really cool how I'm noticing these subtle changes in my body as the cut proceeds. when i flex my arms (i feel like such a dope saying that) i can feel the muscle 'jump' more, I can feel my legs starting to thin out, and my calves, which, sadly enough are my best feature, are getting more hardcore by the day. On the top of my gut i can see where my keg is shrinking and, be still my beating heart, something that looks suspiciously like the top muscles of a 6pack. Running is infinitely easier, which isn't really that useful for my cardio (my cardio work is wrestling) but it's good for my sense of pride :) Since my journal kind of sucks i'll (in the most whiny manner possible, for entertainment value) run down a list of all my injuries/disfigurements i've brought upon myself in the course of my athletic career:

Right index finger and pinkie: every year in football i would end up jamming my fingers hard on someone's helmet or pads. my right pinky/index fingers are about half again as large as the left ones. They don't hurt anymore, though
Right knee: This one is really stupid. I got pissed after fcking up a drill in wrestling and i kicked a wall and kind of tweaked my knee, ever since then it cracks LOUD at odd times.
Right hip: This is kind of embarassing. We were doing races in wrasslin conditioning my senior year and it was bear crawl down, and 'rats' back. Rats are basically crawling like a baby, but really fast. I somehow managed to strain my right hip flexor, sartorius, and abductor while doing this. If i stretch it out well it doesn't give me many problems.
Left shoulder: Senior year in a match, I lateral dropped this one really huge kid (he was 275, i was 250) and we both landed on my left shoulder. I badly strained my A/C joint and subluxatiated (sp?) my T-1 vertebrae. This one clicks and cracks all the time, and a lot of things I do/are done to me make it hurt like a MF. Stretching it out correctly helps, though.
Left ankle: I was out playing basketball one night in the street and some guy who wieghed about 300 lbs thought it would be cool to blindside me as i was running towards the basket. I fell in a concrete drainage ditch and horribly sprained my ankle. It still is noticeably bigger than my other one, and it spontaneously cracks and hurts like hell.

Other than giving me someplace to complain about my bum ankle, knee, shoulder and Bo Jackson hip, this should serve as a lesson to you younger people: always stretch out properly before working out, and especially before any athletic contest. If you do happen to get hurt, rest, ice, and elevation, while being a pain in the ass, really do help. Don't try to be a tough guy and train hurt.

*takes a breath* whew, that was long winded. take care of yourselves everyone, and bundle up outside, it's getting friggin cold :(

Miss Rezza
12-04-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by powerhalf
my calves, which, sadly enough are my best feature,

Me Too! Me Too!............ hey, yeah, that is kinder sad isn't it :rolleyes:

Congratulations powerhalf! 274!!! That's awesome, keep up the champion effort :thumbup:

powerhalf
12-04-2002, 09:36 PM
*plays his 2 ultimate semi-corny action songs, 'the final countdown' and 'eye of the tiger* champion effort!
On a serious note, thank you, Senorita Rezza!

powerhalf
12-06-2002, 12:54 PM
the good and the bad
----------------------------
I had trouble sleeping last night and only got about 3 hours. I feel a little sick today so I'm not working out. I probably should have gone and done something at the gym, but I think it's important to listen to your body when it's giving you signs that you're a bit sick or hurt. On a better note, I registered for my spring 2003 classes today, and I got one of my high school english teachers for comp 2! i like him a lot, so that's cool. On an even better note, I got a new job at a very classy restaraunt in my town, Madison's on Main. Employee discount... any ladies here want to get wined and dined by the man, the myth, the legend, powerhalf? :rolleyes: :eek: It's for washing dishes and related tasks, tues. wed. and thurs, from 5pm to probably around midnight. It starts at $7/hr too, which isn't too bad. The job involves a bit of physical work too, which is always a plus.

this is an update that's just full of good news! I actually started to get comments on how I'm looking better from some of the people I work out with, which is pretty cool. Maybe soon I'll have a respectable picture to post in the hot body thread :burger:

that's all for now. take care of yourselves, ladies and gents.

powerhalf
12-09-2002, 05:22 PM
rar!
-----
New job tomorrow. That means my journal is going to have to change slightly... I won't be able to use the scale on wednesday, so weigh-ins will be on Mondays from now on. 271 today. good times, good times :)
I don't really have much to say... except christmas at my house is going to be ****ty. I just want it to be over so my family can quit the whole "pretend to like the rest of your family" thing.

Take care, everyone.

powerhalf
12-16-2002, 08:00 PM
Hi everyone, time for teh weekly update. Due to my school and work schedule I decided that the 5 days of wrasslin practice could be switched to 2 pretty hard workouts, on monday and on friday. My job isn't quite cardio-ish but it involves more physical movement than I thought, which is nice.
I actually wrote down my lifts today. Try to suppress any laughter for the sake of my self esteem. (in order, from first to last)
After a little bit of stretching,

Decline DB press: 70x12, 70x8
Seated DB mil. press: 35x12, 40x12, 45x7
Seated DB curls: 25x12, 30x12, 30x12, 30x7
Decline weighted crunches: 45x20, 70x12
Body weight dips: 5, 5 (...)

The crunches I did with plates, but they were a little awkward, so I think I'm going to try a DB next time.
I couldn't get to my scale today so there's no weight update, but if things are on track, I should be at about 268 or 267. In my sig I think I will start adding weights by date, the goal time between them being 5 days to a week and a half.

That's pretty much what the monday workout is going to look like. For my Friday one I am thinking about squats, deads, lat pulldowns (use of a machine... *puke*) bent over rows, calves, shrugs, and more weighted decline crunches. I think with 3 days of rest in between them, 2 days of crunches in a week isn't too much.

That's all for now, see ya later, everyone.

powerhalf
12-16-2002, 09:38 PM
this has nothing to do with anything, but my journal has two pages now! *flex*

powerhalf
02-07-2003, 08:56 PM
Hi everyone! Just to let you guys know i'm still alive! With school and my relatively new job still getting sorted out I haven't been going to the gym. I know this is very bad, but with real cash coming in, I'll be able to buy a membership to a real gym instead of having to rely on my school's, which is 15 minutes away. As you may or may not know, I'm planning on supp'ing some 1-test sometime here in the future. That, and a bunch of other useful information is at http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=426147#post426147 . I weighed in today at 244. All this time, my diet has been pretty good, but not ideal. I've still been losing fat, but not at the same rate I was before.

More to come later. Doing some thinking/planning on my 1-test issues.

powerhalf
02-09-2003, 03:13 PM
I've been doing some thinking and planning on my upcoming 1-t cycle, with the assistance of some knowledgable WBBers. Thanks guys :) This is what I'm thinking- In early Feb I weighed in at 244. I was playing around with the idea of cycling in 1-t in early april so I could be done with it and the 6oxo postcycle before the first of june. Now I'm thinking I'd like to cut just a bit more before that time. I'm thinking I'll wait two extra weeks to lose a bit more fat. I don't think I can manage to lose 20lbs a month anymore (which wasn't really a good thing in the first place), and I can tighten up my diet a bit more so I can get past my current 10lb/month. I can lose 12 lbs by mid march, and 12 more by mid april, which would have me sitting at 220, my original goal. I'd then start cycling in 1-t for a 6week cycle, during which I'll be eating a smidgen more. If i can lose 10 lbs of fat over the course of the 6 week 1-t cycle and the 6oxo post, I'd be very happy with that. That would also bring out the muscular gains a lot more, and I think at 210 I'd still have some excess fat to lose, but I'd be looking a damn sight better than I did several months ago.

Wow... I'm sitting here looking at 210 as a completely realistic goal, and it really makes me think about how far I've come since early november. that's 85 lbs. I wish I had some before and after pictures! Mine wouldn't be as dramatic as bigkev's (that was freakin amazing) but would be nice nonetheless... it's probably for the better though- pictures of me at 295 could not be viewed by women, children, or people with heart conditions :P

comments, questions, and especially criticisms are all welcome!

bradley
02-10-2003, 05:37 AM
Sounds like you are doing the proper planning and research which goes a long way in the completion of your goals. Good luck and congrats on the weight loss so far. Might want to check out Blood and Iron's journal as well as rookiebldr as I know they have both done ph cycles and documented the results.

Coke
02-10-2003, 10:28 AM
Glad to see you are still losing some weigth. You have made a lot of progress already and it would be good for you to join the gym too. You got a ways to go but it will happen!;)

powerhalf
02-10-2003, 12:17 PM
Thanks guys. For me, now the hardest part is waiting till the time is right to start the more heavy supp'ing, but patience is the key... patience... patience...

Shane
02-11-2003, 12:05 AM
Happy belated birthday Powerhalf. :birthday:

Good luck on your goals! :thumbup:

powerhalf
02-17-2003, 10:09 PM
La la, I need to get my (still) fat ass back into the gym. Unlike most people who are like "dude, I'll do it soon" I've managed to keep my diet under control.
I need to do some planning, so bear with me- I need to write it down somewhere and you journal readers are the victims :)

I'd love to be able to wait until school ends to really get back into working out but that would completely screw up my goals for looking decent by the summer. Right now, my schedule is this *start taking notes, stalkers!:)*:

Monday: Nothing

Tuesday: Class from 11 to 2:15
Work from 5:30 to ~11

Wednesday: Class from 11 to 12

Thursday: Class from 8 to 2:15

Friday: Class from 11 to 1

Saturday: Work from 5 to ~12:30

Sunday: Class from 1 to 4

This is what I'm thinking, based on this schedule. Monday I can work out at any time. Weds I have a lot of time in between my last class and work, I can work out then, right after class. On Friday I can just go anytime after class, and if I end up doing something on Friday that prevents me from getting to the gym, I can go in on Saturday before work. I'd basically be doing WBB1, probably modified a bit. I ready the sticky about HIIT in the Training forum, and I really like the idea. I've always kind of enjoyed sprinting. I could throw in some HIIT on any of the off days- I'll end up doing it 2 or 3 times a week, but definately never on thursday. thursday is my ultimate day of suckage :( I'd love to find a nice, secluded place to do it with no people around, but I can't think of any such areas around where I live, and I don't want to be getting stares from the obnoxious fools in the neighborhoods or cardio soccer moms at Powerhouse. Hmm.... I'll have to think some more on that one.

bradley
02-18-2003, 06:34 AM
As long as you get there...that is the most important thing.:) Keep up the hard work and you will be ready for summer:thumbup: