PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything as such a protein max in a meal?

Raj
10-31-2002, 11:44 PM
Someone I know was telling me that the system cant take more than 80g of protein in a meal....is that true? what's your take on this guys?

Darn! I wish meal management was easier

Raj

Shao-LiN
10-31-2002, 11:55 PM
You actually try to get 80g or more of protein in a meal?

As for a limit, there is no definitive one that I know of...there has been no proof of any, just speculation and hearsay.

bradley
11-01-2002, 03:54 AM
Here we go again...

Raj
11-01-2002, 03:59 AM
Shao-lin

I get abt 100 g protein per meal....... I eat two meals a day......one right after my workout and the other just before I sleep.........My meal timing and management is totally wrong and ****ed up now......From the next fortnight I'll look into this much more seriously and will try to implement a 4-5 meal plan. Rob if your reading this....I'm really keen on adopting a 4-5 meal plan now.....

Raj

The_Chicken_Daddy
11-01-2002, 09:42 AM
About time too! :)

Where did the 80g figure come from? I thought it was 30g? ;)

Shao-LiN
11-01-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Raj
Shao-lin

I get abt 100 g protein per meal....... I eat two meals a day......one right after my workout and the other just before I sleep.........My meal timing and management is totally wrong and ****ed up now......From the next fortnight I'll look into this much more seriously and will try to implement a 4-5 meal plan. Rob if your reading this....I'm really keen on adopting a 4-5 meal plan now.....

Raj

Yep, I'd say your timing needs work. Your workouts would probably benefit if you ate something before you lift.