PDA

View Full Version : Coffee question

Spawn_X
11-07-2002, 02:38 AM
what is the best way to inject coffee (cafeene)?

coffee little water? coffee with a lot of water? hot? cold? could i simply mix a small "shot" of maybe 2 spoons of coffee, just drink it (it would be with cold water) then drink some milk to cover the taste?

i am asking this because i don't enjoy sitting there taking hot sips.. but if that is the best way then that's what i'll do.

thanks

orbital
11-07-2002, 02:59 AM
uh...maybe I'm ignorant here, that sounds screwed up man. lol, people inject caffiene? you want to do this? :redface:

Spawn_X
11-07-2002, 03:06 AM
doh wait i mean ingest

im sorry its 1am here.

<slaps himself>

ingest or intake whatever i forgot which words actually exist in the english language.

:)

perfecto
11-07-2002, 03:21 AM
abit of hot water, bit of fat free milk, maybe some artificial sweetener?

orbital
11-07-2002, 03:31 AM
Its 1am here too. 1:40 to be exact. I here ya. But what are you talking about, lol? ingest? as perfecto said, add milk, and sugar/sweetener. pills or something?

Rottie
11-07-2002, 06:49 AM
If your going purely for caffeine then just get pills. 200 mg pill = 1 cup of coffee. I am assuming thats what your looking for becuase most people drink coffee because they enjoy it.

Bryan
11-07-2002, 09:11 AM
I drink mine Hot and Black!

perfecto
11-07-2002, 09:45 AM
coffee is the bomb, wake up in a **** mood pissed off at the world, have a coffee and ure happy

Y2A
11-07-2002, 10:27 AM
Yeah if you are just looking for caffeine, just take some vivrin.

steveo
11-07-2002, 10:51 AM
I love coffee I drink a cop every morning and some Xenadrine before I do cardio and work out. I put skim milk and equal.

Spawn_X
11-07-2002, 11:26 AM
how long would you say it would take to digest the vivrin and feel the effects of caffeine? 30 minutes?

BennettBoy
11-07-2002, 11:46 AM
I drink 3 cups a day. I add a pinch of sugar (SCREW EQUAL hahaha) and non-dairy creamer. I'd love to drink it black but never could develop a taste for it like that.

The_Blackstar
11-07-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Spawn_X
what is the best way to inject coffee (cafeene)?

thanks

When I inject caffine I just crush up a bunch of no-dose pills in water, take a 30 mg syringe, and load that bi*ch up with as much of this liquid as I can. I then proceede to shoot-up in one of the main arteries in my forearm. The rush it provides me with is almost instintanious, and it gives me the energy I need to get a good workout.

Big & Tall
11-07-2002, 08:41 PM
While we're on the subject, what's everbody's take on caffeine? I totally quit it about a month ago, because I think it's better for me that way. And it really is okay, except for the jjjiittttterrrrrrss and the ccccrrravvvvinggss (really, I'm fine). I am on a bulk right now, so probably will go back to it when I go to a cutting cycle. I guess it can interfere w/ digestion, although I don't know how true that is. Thoughts?

Spawn_X
11-07-2002, 11:25 PM
i'm on a bulk too and i drink it for the energy boost.. haven't found a good one yet and caffeene seems to do it.

Saint Patrick
11-08-2002, 03:44 AM
Grind up Some Espresso Beans into a fine powder, and snort it in your nose with a straw or a rolled up $50 bill.

Y2A
11-08-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Big &amp; Tall
While we're on the subject, what's everbody's take on caffeine? I totally quit it about a month ago, because I think it's better for me that way. And it really is okay, except for the jjjiittttterrrrrrss and the ccccrrravvvvinggss (really, I'm fine). I am on a bulk right now, so probably will go back to it when I go to a cutting cycle. I guess it can interfere w/ digestion, although I don't know how true that is. Thoughts?

I dont like caffeine. I was on ECA before and when I got off I had low energy and a headache for a few days. Your body gets dependent on it, and I dont want that.

SJB
11-08-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by The_Blackstar

When I inject caffine I just crush up a bunch of no-dose pills in water, take a 30 mg syringe, and load that bi*ch up with as much of this liquid as I can. I then proceede to shoot-up in one of the main arteries in my forearm. The rush it provides me with is almost instintanious, and it gives me the energy I need to get a good workout.

I'm thinking you're joking, but I've sort of seriously been trying to find out where to get pharmaceutical grade liquid caffeine suitable for IV injection. Either that, or I need to find out if the caffeine molecule is small enough for intranasal absorption, i.e. would it be faster to crush and snort the pills. Digesting them just takes too freakin long.

perfecto
11-08-2002, 09:26 PM
lol you dont think your goin abit far with the cafeen if u have to inject or rack it up?

SJB
11-09-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by perfecto
lol you dont think your goin abit far with the cafeen if u have to inject or rack it up?

I've been ingesting massive amounts of caffeine (coffee and pills) for at least 20 years now, and my tolerance has gotten so high that 200 mg does nothing but keep me from going into withdrawal, and that just barely. I have two choices - I can cycle off it for a while to let the receptors downregulate, which would be so incredibly miserable for me and everyone around me that's it not even a real option, or I can find a way to get more into my system faster.

Man, I'm such a junkie. I wonder if there's a 12-step program for caffeine addiction.

restless
11-09-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by SJB

Man, I'm such a junkie. I wonder if there's a 12-step program for caffeine addiction.

12-steps programs work for any kind of addiction, as long as you WANT to quit.

TurboStu
11-09-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by stpatrick44
Grind up Some Espresso Beans into a fine powder, and snort it in your nose with a straw or a rolled up $50 bill.

:withstupi

The_Blackstar
11-09-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by SJB

I've been ingesting massive amounts of caffeine (coffee and pills) for at least 20 years now, and my tolerance has gotten so high that 200 mg does nothing but keep me from going into withdrawal, and that just barely. I have two choices - I can cycle off it for a while to let the receptors downregulate, which would be so incredibly miserable for me and everyone around me that's it not even a real option, or I can find a way to get more into my system faster.

Thats hard-core man. Maby I should quit drinking coffee. I have only been drinking for 2 years now.

Tiare
11-11-2002, 09:43 PM
Caffeine is one of the most addictive substances I've seen. I can't wait for the class action lawsuits that will help make me wealthy because no one told me that caffeine is addictive before I started drinking 4 mountain dews a day (I would feel guilty with tobacco...everyone told me it was bad for me and addictive!).

:soapbox: Anyway, IMO best to not be relying on caffeine if you can avoid it. It's a stimulant class drug and an appetite suppresant. Would you shoot up meth before working out to help you with energy levels? No.

Now, on to HOW to get caffeine. I have experience here. If you don't like coffee, don't drink it! caffeine is in almost every soda pop, tea, chocolate, diet pill, Wake up pill, etc on the market. They even sell caffinated water now! Take your pick. Mine used to be diet pepsi with a teaspoon of instant coffee added to it served over ice.

Tank23
11-12-2002, 02:26 AM
is 3 ECA tablets (24mg caffeine per tab) and about 3 coffees (about 3/4 teaspoon instant coffee per serve) a day too much caffiene?