PDA

View Full Version : Odd things are going down

Kenshiro
11-09-2002, 08:17 PM
I was cutting for a while and I was visibly losing fat but nothing on the scale. Then I recently started back on a bulking phase and began to lose weight. The really odd thing is that I eat a lot of chocolat and grease. I was just wondering what you guys thought about this.

The_Blackstar
11-09-2002, 11:38 PM
I have no idea what could be happening. Perhaps you could post more details about your bulking and cutting diets.

Yanick
11-10-2002, 11:21 AM
are you a newbie at bb'ing/dieting?

were you extremely fat when you were cutting?

Shankerr
11-10-2002, 12:28 PM
Post your stats, pre and post cut, and your diet, and we can take a peek at it for you

MemphisRAGe
11-10-2002, 06:21 PM
i had the same thing happen to me....i think its just that when ur eating more it increase ur metabolism...and it also make u more frequenly have to use the washroom with all the consumption of food...so...my theory is..the more u eat the more ur body excreates..so when u were cutting ur body wasnt really recieving alot of food so it was trying to hang on to all the extra water it could get..so now that ur body is recieveing alot of food...it thinks its ok to get rid of all that extra water

Kenshiro
11-22-2002, 11:10 PM
I agree with the above guy. Sounds about like what I was expecting to hear. And no I wasn't fat when I was cutting.