PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

dualman125
06-30-2001, 08:34 AM
Well guys, i came on this board like 2 weeks ago and asked you about my diet, you all told me how horrible it was and that it was the reason i was about 10 pounds overweight. My diet was pretty much no breakfast,1st meal of the day would be a deli sandwitch at like 2 pm, and 2nd meal of the day would be some other sort of junk food like KFC at night. I thought since i wasnt eating that much, that whatever i was eating was fine and would make up for the meals i was missing. Well over the last 3 days, just 3 days, i started eating almost like a normal person lol. I eat cereal with some spring water and an apple in the morning. I eat a home made turkey sandwitch with some spring water in the after noon. And i eat a home mad meal when i get home at around 6 pm. And then again at 8 pm i have a vegetable soup. I have lost about 2 inches on my stomache. How can this be possible? It has only been 3 days. Could not eating breakfast for the last 5 years really made me the way i am today? Could that have been the sole reason? Wow i cant believe this, i'm looking in the mirror and its like my body just tightened up. I just dont udnerstand how this could be possible in just 3 days of healthy eating, someone explain. BTW I own a camp for kids, so im outside running back and forth with em all day. The camp just started 3 days ago. Same time i started eating like a normal person.

IceRgrrl
06-30-2001, 12:43 PM
Good for you for trying some changes...glad it's working out...nothing like success to make you go for MORE success.

I would venture to say that some or most of the inches you've lost off your stomach is due to the fact that crappy, overprocessed junk food is usually high in sodium and other chemicals that make you retain water and/or bloat. Now that you're eating cleaner food, you can literally see the difference :)

Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

c_8nOM
06-30-2001, 06:09 PM
Good Good Dualman!!
Congrats!!
Glad to hear ur changes..
Keeeeeeeeeeep Motivated allrite?

06-30-2001, 10:19 PM
Congrats. Your well on your way to looking and feeling better than you ever have. Keep it up bud.

Joe Black
07-01-2001, 04:32 AM
Glad to hear it :)

flake
07-01-2001, 07:41 AM
nice one dude, hopefully this will give you the motivation to keep your diet perfect :)