PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Day



Saint Patrick
11-14-2002, 03:52 AM
4 Beers (Bud Light)

2 am Taco bell run:

2 Taco Supremes
Mexican Pizza
Nachos w/ Chicken
Chicken Burrito Supreme

The rest of the day was good though, ate salmon, brown rice, tuna and bananas, so it was more of a cheat MEAL with 4 beers

BennettBoy
11-14-2002, 08:45 AM
If that is all you did and you consider that a big cheat day....then you have no worries LOL.

I don't have any set cheat days. I just take one whenever I want to, but eat more bad stuff than you did. Make it really worth it...ya know? :D

Jilla82
11-14-2002, 03:10 PM
i find that i cant eat alot on my cheat days. I end up eating one big meal, and then im too stuffed to eat anything else. It fukin sux

Stray
11-14-2002, 03:26 PM
My cheat days are alot uglier than that...

:(

Avatar
11-14-2002, 03:55 PM
haha lately that looks like just a typical weekend night for me. Last thursday in fact I drank 8 beers, 3 or 4 cocktails, and then we headed to taco bell and I think I grabbed 2 quessidillas, and 1 chicken/chili burrito. We felt sorry for the kid who was working at taco bell at 3am, so we gave him a $2 tip.

Silverback
11-14-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Avatar
haha lately that looks like just a typical weekend night for me. Last thursday in fact I drank 8 beers, 3 or 4 cocktails, and then we headed to taco bell and I think I grabbed 2 quessidillas, and 1 chicken/chili burrito. We felt sorry for the kid who was working at taco bell at 3am, so we gave him a $2 tip.

lol, sounds a bit like a weekend with me although i tend to go for pizza, kebas living in the uk and all, and usually end up fumbling with some lass :D

Victor
11-14-2002, 05:44 PM
Current since I'm bulking, there's nothing known as a cheat day. I do have a 'clean day', though.

Saint Patrick
11-14-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Victor
Current since I'm bulking, there's nothing known as a cheat day. I do have a 'clean day', though.

LOL

Fenbay
11-19-2002, 03:12 PM
Sometimes reading these threads just puzzles me. I have come to the resonding conclusion that genetics are about 95% of a diet.

I hear the folks who wanna be big eating more in a day than I do in a week and not gaining weight and it boggles me.

So I'm about 285 6'1. I'm not really FAT (well yes I am, but I'm more of a "big guy" than a "fat-boy" thanks to a buncha muscle the fat hangs off, but I'd like just for once to get to the low BF %'age. I know the battle-cry for doing it: less calories more cardio. I play racquetball twice a week and lift HEAVY three times a week. My body just seems to redistribute the weight from fat to muscle which in and of itself is a good thing, but I'd still like to be 240 of solid muscle rather than 285 of fat and muscle.

I'm rambling at this point. I guess I'm still waiting for that technological "silver bullet" to explain/fix how one man's metabolism can play such an amazing part in their ability or lack thereof to gain mass.

This is way off topic, but I felt like venting! ;)

Blood&Iron
11-19-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Fenbay


I'm rambling at this point. I guess I'm still waiting for that technological "silver bullet" to explain/fix how one man's metabolism can play such an amazing part in their ability or lack thereof to gain mass.


Well, for dieting the 'silver bullet' is leptin. Read the 3 part Lyle McDonald interview here on WBB.

Kcck
11-19-2002, 08:55 PM
Ok: Last week's cheat day for me was:

-3 pecan and who knows what else muffins

-1 scrambled egg

-Chicken sandwhich from McDonald's

-Small Fry form McDonald's

-Part of bloom'n onion form Outbakc Steakhouse

-Salad w/ cheat dressing from Outbakc Steakhouse

-Some of 14oz. Ribeye steak w/ AI sauce (outback)

-French fries (outback

-Cheesecake w/ rasberry sauce (Outback)


Ok. They usually aren't that bad. It was my mom's birthday. :-)
I eat 99.9% healthy all week anyway. :-)