PDA

View Full Version : eating while out of town for 8 days

11-15-2002, 06:24 PM
I'm cutting right now and am gonna be out of town because of work for the 8 days over the next two weeks. I'll be staying at a hotel, and will be at the training facility/gun range from about 9-4 each day.

Would I get by if I ate out twice a day at like wendy's, or subway and the rest of my meals I eat just 1 pack/can of tuna or a protein bar?

So I'll still be getting protein in my system every 3 hours, and two larger meals which will consist of protein, carbs, and some fats.

My main goal is just not to gain any fat this week, and maintain my muscle, while not being an eating stooge.

think it'll work?

Stray
11-15-2002, 07:37 PM
Pick what you eat carefully and I don't see why it wouldn't work.

bradley
11-16-2002, 05:50 AM
Check out the websites of the restuaraunts that you will be eating at and get the nutritional info, then plan your meals accordingly. I don't see why it wouldn't work as long as you stay within your set calorie limits.

LAM
11-20-2002, 02:00 PM
watch the carbs...try to get as much quality protein and fat as you can. and of course eat all the veggies that you can !

ectx
11-20-2002, 03:49 PM
Most sit down places will allow you to specify how you want your food prepared. That's what I do when I'm out. I also pack protein bars and a small container of protein powder. You can always buy tuna and cottage cheese when you get there. Good luck.