PDA

View Full Version : Here are some of my pics

The Canadian Oak
01-25-2001, 08:42 PM
http://content.communities.msn.ca/isapi/fetch.dll?action=get_album&ID_Community=Robbiespicpage&ID_Topic=2

be gentle i seem to be getting all negative results at elite

i started at 135 25% bf i was 165 prob 15 or so in that,these were taken in november im 16

FLEX 2000
01-25-2001, 09:49 PM
try not to pay any attention to the negative feedback. it takes a lot of guts and courage to post a pic. how many of those people that gave you bad feedback have the balls to post a pic? you gained 35lbs while droping your bf by about 10%. pretty impresive if you ask me. your young and still learning. dont give up and keep a positive attitude! good luck!

YatesNightBlade
01-26-2001, 01:57 AM
Keep at it and ignore the negative feed back. I can see that your gonna have great shape in time .... just stick in there ... remember that you get out of this what you put into it. If you skip one rep, one meal or one hours recovery ..... it hinders your training so go for it balls to the wall and Rob you'll do well.

I like your Signature by the way.

Joe Black
01-26-2001, 03:00 AM
Donlt let people in elite get you down... The place is full of morons...

Keep pushing and keep believeing and you'll get there....

How are you eating and training right now ?

gino
01-26-2001, 06:37 AM
If you can dedicate yourself to the gym and to a good diet, the results you are looking for will come. Everyone has to start somewhere and just think how much easier it will be for you to reach your goals than for the guy who's 100 lbs overweight.

I'd also be interested in seeing your training & diet schedule. But remember, DON'T BOTHER posting it if you aren't willing to make some changes and take advice...or if you'll try our suggestions for a week and then go back to your old habits when you don't see immediate results. We're here to help you, not tell you something that will go in one ear and out the other. It takes dedication, time, and most of all, WILL POWER. Want some help?

Go Stars
01-26-2001, 08:43 AM
Looks like you have some good genes. You're back is going to be HUGE!! Kudos on posting your pics.

Life4ever
01-26-2001, 10:16 AM
Bro you look great, just stick around and learn..you are around 18% bodyfat I think.....lower your bodyfat to 10%, and you will be so suprised of how you will look man. dont give up.....

Chris Rodgers
01-26-2001, 12:13 PM
You look pretty thick for 16 years old! You weigh more than I do and I'm 21. I would take some of the guys suggestions about working out a diet. If you could get down to about 10% BF, you would look pretty sick! I wish I had started getting serious about training when I was 15-16 like you and Cackerot and others. Good Luck man!

Pup
01-26-2001, 06:03 PM
You look very good for 16, don't worry about what anyone says negative toward you. Train hard and have a good diet and you can accomplish your goals. Listen to the advice the guys here give you. They know there stuff and you can learn a lot if you listen.

The Canadian Oak
01-26-2001, 10:16 PM
my routine is this
day1 chest/bi's
incline bb 3x6-8
incline db 3x6-8
flat db press 3x6-8
standing bb curls 3x6-8
standing alternate db curls 3x6-8

day2 back/traps
deadlifts 3x6-8
bent over bb rows 3x6-8
lat pull downs 3x6-8
bb shrugs 3x6-8
db bb shrugs 3x6-8

day3legs/tris/shoulders
squats 3x6-8
leg press 3x6-8
leg extensions 3x6-8
close grip bench 2x6-8
skullcrushers 2x6-8
bb military press 3x6-8
db military press 3x6-8

my diet isnt steady but i do eat alot of meat and get a good amount of protein,diet is really hard for me with time and that,i eat pretty much every 2-3 hours but i do eat soem junk also,ive been trying to clean up my diet

thanx for the input bros

Darcy Tucker
01-26-2001, 11:35 PM
Once you get a good diet and the b/f drops I guarantee you'll be pumped.

Joe Black
01-27-2001, 03:00 AM
The Canadian Oak :

Your routine looks good...

One thing.. Are you training 3 days on the row ? If so hpw long do you rest after etc..

I would suggest spreading them out over 7 days..i.e

Chest/Bi's
off
back/traps
off
Legs/tri's/shoulders.
off
off

start over again..

You could even put tri's with back and free up the last day as you have a lot there..

I would say that your diet is the key factor here..

You even admit you eat some junk food, and donlt diet strictly..

I GAURANTEE if you sort out your diet and become more dedicated in that area you will suprise your self extremely.. :) I bet you will make more gains in 10 weeks than you ever had.. I know I did...

The Canadian Oak
01-27-2001, 11:47 AM
thanx for the help hulk,i did leave calfs and hams outta my routine but that was on accident i was tired and forgot,i do my workout mon,wed,fri ive had the last two weeks off because of exams but im coming back harder than ever after exams no ifs ans or buts i need to start dieting properly,ill email you hulk i could use some advice for dieting
thanx

j_dubs
01-29-2001, 07:53 AM
Just 2 things:

You should take out leg extensions or leg press and put in something for your hamstrings- SLDL or curls

Do shoulders before tris- you'll never be able to use your max amount of weight on shoulder presses if your tris are already tired.

gino
02-02-2001, 09:48 AM
Training - I would simply replace leg press with SLDLs and replace one shoulder press movement with a lateral raise. With two presses you are hitting the front delts twice and the medial head minimally. And like dubs said, shoulders before tris is probably a good idea. Also, try the schedule that Hulk gave. Other than that the routine looks pretty damn good.

Clean up your diet! No room for junk if you want to look good.

The Canadian Oak
02-02-2001, 10:17 AM
so far the diet is starting off well i cut out all junk food and i feel better already,i have cheated once at my friends birthday party with a piece of cake,now im only on clean foods thanx for the help guys

Joe Black
02-03-2001, 03:01 AM
Thats good :)

You will rreally notice some differences I think from cleaning up your diet..

You will fuel your body to build more muscle and in turn by eating cleaner foods you will drop bodyfat..

Good luck.. You know you can get me anytime on icq..

The Canadian Oak
02-03-2001, 11:32 AM
thanx for the help bro,ive hardly been on icq lately with work and such