PDA

View Full Version : first post and a question



isellcracktonun
11-18-2002, 11:43 PM
hi, I have been working out for 7 months now and I havent attempted at eating the eggs and fish diet you guys use.

how bad is this kind of food to your health, ice cream, chicken stripes from a school cafeteria, fruity pebble cereal, steak, french fries, I have this about every day. I eat this because of the high calories, I just have to gain weigh to look decent sized, is my heart going to fail one day while I am lifting squats or something.

Shao-LiN
11-19-2002, 01:44 AM
Well, I'd probably get rid of the ice cream, chicken strips, cereal, french fries. I wouldn't recommend eating those everyday, especially with cafeteria cooking.

perfecto
11-19-2002, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by isellcracktonun
I eat this because of the high calories, I just have to gain weigh to look decent sized, is my heart going to fail one day while I am lifting squats or something.

There high but there useless calories.

WestyHeadbanger
11-19-2002, 04:11 AM
Usually don't have to worry about your heart till at least 30+.

But it's always good to go easy on junk food, u dont have to eliminate it tho.

The_Chicken_Daddy
11-19-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by WestyHeadbanger
Usually don't have to worry about your heart till at least 30+.


Not to sound picky here, but i know a fvcking fatfvck of a 13 year old who i would hope thinks differently.

chris mason
11-19-2002, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by isellcracktonun
hi, I have been working out for 7 months now and I havent attempted at eating the eggs and fish diet you guys use.

how bad is this kind of food to your health, ice cream, chicken stripes from a school cafeteria, fruity pebble cereal, steak, french fries, I have this about every day. I eat this because of the high calories, I just have to gain weigh to look decent sized, is my heart going to fail one day while I am lifting squats or something.

Hello, and thank you for joining this site. I tried to PM you, but you have elected not to receive personal messages. I find your name to be highly offensive. Can you please change it?

Berserker
11-19-2002, 01:13 PM
Is it nun or short for none? The first woulf be offensive the second just odd.

Silverback
11-19-2002, 01:21 PM
As many have said before quality nutrition aids a high percentage to a bodybuilders success, no you dont have to go crazy and just eat eggs and fish but get a bit of moderation and then you will expreience not only better workouts and improved mood, attitude you will also create a better physique.

B-R

bradley
11-19-2002, 02:30 PM
I don't think it will the most bearing on your bf%. Like the posts stated just try and shape up your diet a little at a time. Everything in moderation.

Saint Patrick
11-19-2002, 08:12 PM
lose everything on that list except the steak

Budiak
11-20-2002, 03:18 AM
The irish guy is right, lose everything but the steak.

When I ate in the dorms, there was a bar to go get a sandwich made for you, do you guys have one of those? If so, great, get either tuna or turkey sandwiches for lunch. Get two, if they'll make you another one, and sneak one out in your jacket. Too hot? Wear a jacket anyways.

Instead of fruity pebbles, do they have anything like shredded wheat? Man, thats one of my favorite carb sources. Lots of fiber, too.
Drink LOTS of milk, there should be milk on tap for you guys. Drink all kinda of green tea, too. Hell, grab some bags from the cafeteria. And a mug. And a microwave.

Stay away from fried foods, and anything in a pocket or cassarole. You dont know what the **** could be in there, man. Stick to stuff you can identify. It says fish- but does it LOOK like fish? Aahhh HA!

No fries. Too much salt, too much fat, too many starchy carbs. For breakfast they usually have a bunch of eggs and ****, right? Pile up the eggs, eat all you want as long as there isnt cheese cooked in with the scramble. I hate that ****. I want egg, not cheese. If I wanted cheese I'd watch Family Matters. Nazis.

Silverback
11-20-2002, 12:20 PM
lol, good post Budiak :)