PDA

View Full Version : crossing over : with john edward

bigedge
11-19-2002, 05:35 PM
what do you guys think about this show?

we've only just got it in australia but you've probably had it for years,

im a bit skeptical but not real sure....

kimpy225
11-19-2002, 08:42 PM
my mom used to like that show a lot. she read some of the book and everything
i never really watched it.. i did once but i dont know haha

steveo
11-19-2002, 08:54 PM
That dude is full of crap. Show me someone who can translate farts and I'll be impressed

Spawn_X
11-19-2002, 09:15 PM
he's fake.

period.

have u seen the madTV version? LOL hilarious.

RussianRocket
11-19-2002, 09:27 PM
Why is that he always talks about good things. And how they are happy to be on the other side? How come they dont talk abou the bad stuff, like " you bastard you caused me a heart attacked with your stupid prank" MadTV verstion was very funny

WestyHeadbanger
11-20-2002, 06:51 AM
OK im getting something. Yeah Ok.

Did you have a cat??
Yeah u did. Was it's name Catty? no?? Ok was it Bob? Yeah ok,.

Well Bob says, it's not your fault. He says he didn't expect you to feed him anyday anyway and that's why he killed the bird. He says he wants you to know that he has all the tuna he can eat on the otherside and that he is sorry for bringing that mouse into your bedroom.

zillamonster
11-20-2002, 09:47 AM
I hate that show!!! I wish the Sci-Fi channel would drop it. Listen to him, he guesses at everything, he is wrong 70 % of the time. I think I could get in a room of 300 people and say does George, Jerry, Jenny mean anything to anybody?, And somebody would respond.

Zilla

Rock
11-20-2002, 02:19 PM
It would be really funny if he like went on and on with this person in the audience, and brought out like really embarrasing stuff, : Hey its Uncle Tom, remember I used to give you 200dollars and you would blow my schlonkster, some sweet times.

And the person would sit there all red in the face, : hey know...he always was a prankster...schoo, that aint true you know that,.

Then Uncle Tom goes on and on about : ofcourse its true, in my aunt shellys closet there are tons of pictures of our little escapades,

and like SHUT THE ******** UP UNCLE TOM YOU MORON!