PDA

View Full Version : Just a little help :)

Rock
11-23-2002, 11:07 AM
ok, I started my cutting diet on last Wednesday, I am only going down to around 12%-10%, not more, in a period of 3-4-5months, when the weather gets hot I want my 15% 237lbs body to be 12% 235lbs with a tight t-shirt, with a little bit of a motivational talk from Just_A_Pup, I am ready for it, now this diet contains from 6.30 to 13.15 all together 8 slices of bread when it comes the carbo at the most in my diet, that may seem a bit much to you guys, but I need the energy at school :

Shool days : first meal 6.30 half a cottage cheese box, 2glasses of light milk, 3slices of harsh bread

second meal 8.40, 2 slices of bread with cottage cheese

third meal 11.30 the same

4 meal 13.15-30 the same

Now these meals are in school, I cannot do much for variaton there

after school, 5 meal,15.00, a portion of oatmeal/kellogs special K and some proteins aside, maybe eggs

6 meal at 17.00 is dinner, I will just eat a little bit less of what I usually eat at this point here.

on training days, training starts 18.15, and I am home 8.15 at the latest, so some energy foods, like 2 bananas and a slice in between here.

After training meal is a protein shake and some energy in what form it is, maybe bread.

before bed some cottage cheese(its so cheap) and some fruit and maybe some milk.

I dont know how much protein this is, have no idea, but does it look okay for the trained diet eye, any tips or such??

Rock
11-23-2002, 11:09 AM
I dont want to do it really fast, I will go pretty slow, its along time before the norwegian winter comes in for full and then go away, so I wanna loose no MUSCLE at all, just get bigger muscle wise, and this is also the first time I have really been eating correct, before I just ate when I was hungry and a shake there and here, so my body wont loose that much muscle on this, pretty much because I am getting more protein now than ever.

bradley
11-23-2002, 02:21 PM
Might want to bump up the healthy fats. Maybe while you are in school go with a pb sandwhich instead of cottage cheese and bread. Is the cottage cheese fat free or does it contain fat, and how much are you eating at each meal? What is the macro breakdown for the bread?(not familiar with that type)

Looks good from the info that I have. Since you are allowing yourself a long time to cut you will be able to tweak it as needed and hopefully lose minimal amounts of muscle.

Rock
11-24-2002, 10:48 AM
yep, thanks for the support! there is fat in cottage cheese, so I thinks thats safe, and light skimmed milk is good too, I am not sure how much, ah......this is difficult, specially now as I am empty of whey protein, and not getting anything more before 4december when I get money.

bradley
11-24-2002, 06:11 PM
Just make slight changes in overall caloric intake and see how your body responds. You have plenty of time it sounds like before summer so I wouldn't sweat it.

Shao-LiN
11-24-2002, 06:15 PM
You sure do love that cottage cheese.