PDA

View Full Version : trying to make up for fast food mistake today

bigkevin20
11-26-2002, 02:30 PM
as long as I don't go over my numebrs on a cut and get the recomended calories fast food would be ok? Not OK but I would be safe because I did not go over my numbers and just adjusted the rest of my days diet. If you no what I mean hard to explain I need help or explanation please.

Basicly I messed up and had Burger King today for lunch and got it for free so I splurged and now I regret it. If I eat low caloris for the rest of the day and some cardio should I be Ok. I am not trying to bulk at the moment.

bradley
11-26-2002, 02:38 PM
Yeah you will be fine. Weight loss is all about calories in vs. cals out. Just count it as a cheat meal for the week and get back on your diet. Don't let that one little splurge turn into an eating free for all.

Berserker
11-26-2002, 02:59 PM
I would think once won't kill ya. The flesh is weak. A little cardio wouldn't hurt. I had fast food last week, and I usually only eat it 3-4 times a year. On was on the road with other people and its jsut hard to eat sometimes.

Stray
11-26-2002, 03:23 PM
Everyone goes off course once in a while..the important thing is how fast you get back on track. :D

eclips1
11-26-2002, 03:36 PM
Yea, just don't let it become a habit. The hardest part about cheating on a diet is getting back on track. I acually have a list of menu items from fast food places that are okay to eat and fit in well with my diet. That way when I do go to McDonalds or Wendy's I don't blow my diet.

GonePostal
11-26-2002, 04:59 PM
Is it just me or is the new chicken mcgrill awesome?
only 6g of fat per sandwich I get that @McD's everytime i go there (rarely). Sub a side salad for 39 cents and get juice for a drink and your set. A much better meal and saves me loads of time. (I am going to eat this more and more as exams come up)

nejar462
11-26-2002, 06:01 PM
haha you sound like a woman, ooo I ate a fast food meal can i run it off or something? hahaaha

AJ_11
11-26-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by nejar462
haha you sound like a woman, ooo I ate a fast food meal can i run it off or something? hahaaha

lol, that was funny

bigkevin20
11-27-2002, 08:47 AM
oh shut up:moon: :moon:

steveo
11-28-2002, 08:49 PM
Fast foos is high in Cals and as long as you keep in you cal count your fine, but one fats food meal equal 2 regular meals. So you have make sure you are evenly sepreading you meals to keep your body fed.

bigkevin20
12-03-2002, 08:32 AM
Oteve thank you that's what I was looking for.