PDA

View Full Version : December Progress Pics

MonStar
12-05-2002, 03:39 PM
Around ~215 lbs.

Definitely adding some fat to my physique. :mad::mad:

Gonna watch my calories a protein intake a but more closely. Definition looks like hell.

MonStar
12-05-2002, 03:40 PM
Here, LOL. Sorry.

Workhorse
12-05-2002, 04:42 PM
lookin' great Mon!! Keep it up!!!! :thumbup:

MonStar
12-05-2002, 05:08 PM
Thanks WH, appreciate it man. Gotta lose the fat and grow my lats though! :(:(

The Calvinator
12-05-2002, 05:35 PM
your not fat, its the winter, your supposed to be fat anyways!!!

MonStar
12-05-2002, 05:40 PM
Yeah LOL I have to take that into consideration C, when are you getting some pics up man?

smalls
12-05-2002, 05:47 PM
Actually I was going to say you had a pretty sweet back. And your not fat.

MonStar
12-05-2002, 05:47 PM
I hate my back, damn I wish it was SO MUCH bigger / wider / thicker.

Mik
12-05-2002, 06:53 PM
Mon, I think your back is lookin' awesome man! Wish my back "sucked that bad".

BennettBoy
12-05-2002, 07:05 PM
Great bicep peak you got going there Mike.

Kayak_boy
12-05-2002, 07:28 PM
Yeah, nice bis Monstar, well done.

BCC
12-05-2002, 07:35 PM
Looking great man, back is definitely looking sweet.

beastin v6
12-05-2002, 08:14 PM
Shoulders look very good too. nice peak on those bis.. ha, you think you are fat? Then I must be super fat in your eyes..lol..keep it up!

Frozenmoses
12-05-2002, 08:30 PM
Great progress, Mike. It's pics like these that make me wanna quit cutting right freakin' now. Must... hold... out... for one more week!

MonStar
12-05-2002, 11:06 PM
Thanks for all of the support guys!! Jeez makes me feel better about my back and not so fat. I am always subconscious about my friggin' back. Maybe because it always seems to be lagging behind my delts, etc. Never got comments about my biceps before! Thanks! :D:D

FM:

Hang in there man, youre going to be bulking up in no time.

Savannah
12-06-2002, 09:03 AM
I agree with the others.... looks like your training is going very well and again, you're not even close to fat !

I also like the way you post up a whole grouping of pics together instead of one at a time.

Black_Curtain
12-06-2002, 09:05 AM
lookn superb!

Herc
12-06-2002, 09:34 AM
Dude! wicked V going on the back shot!

Good Job

:thumbup:

MBAlifter
12-06-2002, 09:44 AM
Hey man, definitely not fat. Your back is looking good also, I know how it is, I am always the last to see any progress.... Way to critical of myself. Hey, its the nature of the beast...

:cool:

MonStar
12-06-2002, 10:04 AM
Thanks for all the kind words!! I appreciate it, seriously. It makes me feel a lot better about my training and everything like that. I never notice any kind of improvement at all. I dont think I am terribly fat I just think that losing a few lbs.---especially in my midsection, would help me out some.

I do want to grow my friggin' back though!! I want extremely wide lats like chris mason, or one of them. Huge wide delts, and huge wide lats... :D:D

Again, thanks for all the kind words guys.

ericg
12-06-2002, 10:15 AM
looking great man, deff adding some size...and you are not fat.

keep it up.

Budiak
12-06-2002, 02:05 PM
WOaaah there! Who freed willy??? Put that thing back in the pool!!

Uhhh...Nice back!

And nice shirt! Is that real cotton? Man, very tasteful. I like it.

chris mason
12-06-2002, 06:42 PM
You look good Monstar. Now, listen carefullyyou are not fat, your back is not bad, you have a very nice physique, stop being obsessive, enjoy life.

Maki Riddington
12-06-2002, 07:03 PM
Yes, enjoy life because your physique is great!!!!
What I would have killed for to have what you have at your age Mike.

GIS
12-06-2002, 07:56 PM
COMPLIMENTS: Great arm development. Same with delts. Back is looking thick so no worries there. Overall great progress and base for getting much bigger.

DINGS: Hit those traps. In your rear double bi flex your neck dissapears and there isn't much thickness to your traps in the rear lat spread. Try implimenting some heavy DB shrugs if you don't already. I wrote a lot about that and it's not like you don't have traps, but I needed at least one ding. :)

Keep up the hard work though... we have similar structures. How are your legs?

MonStar
12-06-2002, 11:14 PM
Thanks a lot guys. Appreciate all the kind words, seriously. Really makes me feel better. I am always hard on myself I know but I do want to grow my lats big time.

GIS:

Yeah I know what youre saying about my traps. I dont train them directly for a few reasons. First of all I do rack deads which CRUSH my traps. Second of all I dont like the look of huge traps that make your delts look tiny, third of all my girlfriend HATES traps. She thinks theyre the most unattractive musclegroup. So its all good.

Legs are decent I think, click the link in my signature to see some pics of them.

Maki Riddington
12-06-2002, 11:23 PM
What if your girlfriend said she hated guys with big chests or arms?

MonStar
12-06-2002, 11:25 PM
LOL then I would have to just disregard what she thought I think. Because chest and arms are defintely important. I mean its not like I neglect my traps by any means, I just enjoy having the look of extremely wide delts, thats all. And overdeveloped traps quicky dwarf my delts.

Reinier
12-07-2002, 02:12 AM
if my girl told me traps are freaky i would train them twice as hard. cuz freak = cool

BECOMING
12-07-2002, 02:21 AM
jeeze you are fat how do you get out of bed in the morning? you must squat like 850 just to get off the toilet or something haha. if you are fat then i must be fataly obiese. sorry couldnt resist the opportunity to rip on ya. :evillaugh oh yeah and looking good and stuff.

MonStar
12-07-2002, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the support BECOMING, appreciate it man. Yeah I dont know why I always feel fat. I am always feeling my midsection like damn its so soft. I just always wanted a rockhard midsection for some reason---whatever. Ill live.

vabeefcake
12-08-2002, 08:40 AM
if your girl decides she dont like big bi's shes gonna be s.o.l aint she?? you look great mon, awsome definition in the rear delts and back! I bitch cuz my belly aint rock hard sometimes too, but then i remeber im trying to grow, not shred. Like chris said enjoy it!

kimpy225
12-09-2002, 02:05 PM
dude
of course if you squish all of your fat as close together as you possibly can and say look its fat!... then yea that looks like fat
but that doesnt mean you are fat
if you had no fat on you- you would be ... yea..
*gives you cookie* here ya go!
you look nice man

MonStar
12-09-2002, 06:16 PM
Thanks a lot for the support everyone. Appreciate it, seriously. Makes me feel a lot better. I dont know I am just really self-conscious about my body. Always feel fat and things like that. I know I have this fat-phobia. Retarded. Amazing that I even put pictures up because I am seriously extremely self-conscious. I wont even let my girlfriend touch my stomach or see my stomach, LOL.