PDA

View Full Version : Bench Press and Biceps

Pages : [1] 2

kAiXuan
12-06-2002, 01:24 AM
Well, I finally decided to start up the good ole journal. This is not gonna contain workouts and such untill I get off my ass and make more $$$ so I can buy stuff I feel I need. Untill then, I will mainly vent my anger and give you a small eye into my exciting little world. Read if you want, but parental disgression is strongly advised.

Its almost friday, I hope I get laid today........lets try to make this happen!!! Cold weather suXor. I am definitely a warm-hot weather person. Now that I dont have a snowboard, the winter is useless except to try and get even more jacked for the summer so I can score the mad rotties with my hawaiian shorts, sandals and wife beater. I cant wait till this weekend so I can turn my $300 plymoth broham into a moto jump, I dont care what my dad says!! Living at home is great. No Rent, Big Room, A whole downstairs for me and my brother to seduce the ladies at. If only there were tons of hotties here, Id have it made. My elbow hurts from too much gymnastics, WARM UP EVERYTIME!
I wanna move to vegas

Miss Rezza
12-06-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by kAiXuan
I hope I get laid today

What a charmer :rolleyes:

Congrats on (finally) starting your very own journal!

LAM
12-06-2002, 02:17 AM
Vegas kicks ass !

WillKuenzel
12-06-2002, 02:31 AM
LMAO
If only there were tons of hotties here, Id have it made. My elbow hurts from too much gymnastics
I'm sure its gymnastics that's giving you these elbow problems.

Do you really take gymnastics? I had thought about this for awhile.

Why do you need to buy stuff before training? Supplements are merely that. They just supplement your training, they aren't your training. Go get in the gym!

Good job on starting a journal. Keep it up man.

kAiXuan
12-06-2002, 03:29 AM
Damn, those endurance sessions are killing me. Gymnastics is fun, just make sure you dont go stoned. Only Chest and Biceps for a while :thumbup:

WillKuenzel
12-06-2002, 03:49 AM
Only Chest and Biceps for a while :thumbup: LMAO Right on! I'd hate to have those huge bulky legs. Hehe, good luck with it.

Black_Curtain
12-06-2002, 09:12 AM
This is definitily one journal I'll visit oftenly! I like yer style dude-

Budiak
12-06-2002, 10:19 AM
WTF, is this a journal or a penthouse?

Nice job on turning your broham into a jump, lets see pictures! Screw your old man!

Silverback
12-06-2002, 12:20 PM
lol, good stuff on starting a journal, or as Budiak refers to 'penthouse' :)

Just wondering what kind of supplements your thinking of? and why they would make a difference to training?

have you got a bird? or are u gonna try pimping it?:D

B-R

kAiXuan
12-06-2002, 01:05 PM
I dont have the oppritunity to eat as much as it takes me to gain more weight. Supplements make this much easier (whey and post workout mix)
Im lazy

kAiXuan
12-07-2002, 02:19 AM
Haha, guess what all you naysayers...........I got laid tonight!!!!
She is passed out right now and I am kinda drunk. The madman that I am, I havent even busted yet and she is asleep. I need to find me a woman who can compete, but I do love these 18 year olders. I feel like Matty Mc in Dazed and Confused...........I keep getting older and they stay the same age. HAHA, a slight intermission untill round 2. GG and BB, you know what im talking about--
WORD
should I ever talk to her again??
I think nawwwwwwT :evillaugh

kAiXuan
12-07-2002, 02:21 AM
p.s.
I dont think the girls of WBB should be allowed to read my posts
I would like to have some respect from them.........please??

AdamGberg
12-07-2002, 02:28 AM
hahahahaha.....at 3:30 in the morning crunk this is funny! good work dawg! let a brother hit it!

BECOMING
12-07-2002, 02:28 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kAiXuan
[B]Haha, guess what all you naysayers...........I got laid tonight!!!!
She is passed out right now and I am kinda drunk

Yeah.... they have to be awake the WHOLE time for it to count (just messin) :alcoholic :evillaugh :thumbup:

BCC
12-07-2002, 02:30 AM
She is passed out right now and I am kinda drunk.

She's been passed out the whole time right?

BECOMING
12-07-2002, 02:40 AM
na, he fell asleep on his hand and punched the clown so that it would feel like he got some strange.

that doesnt count either kaixuan

The Calvinator
12-07-2002, 03:10 AM
but I do love these 18 year olders. I feel like Matty Mc in Dazed and Confused...........I keep getting older and they stay the same age.
I thought you loved them because they have the ass's of 10 year old boys??:moon:

Silverback
12-07-2002, 03:21 AM
lol, good going :)

Budiak
12-07-2002, 09:10 AM
WTF?? So what, did you fire one out on her face or something?

That is pretty sad, man. You drank too much. You do know that alcohol impedes sexual function, right? You'd have probably busted it a while ago if you were sober...bu theyn she wouldnt have ****ed you. Its a catch/22.

BennettBoy
12-07-2002, 09:47 AM
Don't forget to inform us every now and again on your training :D

Naw....glad you started a journal.

It should be most interesting.

Neil
12-07-2002, 10:00 AM
Good luck big guy.
You wanna buy a power rack?:)

Jane
12-07-2002, 01:28 PM
She is passed out right now and I am kinda drunk. The madman that I am, I havent even busted yet and she is asleep. I need to find me a woman who can compete, but I do love these 18 year olders. I feel like Matty Mc in Dazed and Confused...........I keep getting older and they stay the same age. HAHA, a slight intermission untill round 2. GG and BB, you know what im talking about--
WORD
should I ever talk to her again??
I think nawwwwwwT :evillaugh
Scoring with drunk unconscious chicks because the sober ones won't take you seriously?

Kidding, kaixuan. kidding. However, when are these workouts coming up and the title of your journal IS just a joke, right?

Budiak
12-07-2002, 01:57 PM
If he worked on a girl until she fell asleep without busting, I think that counts as a hell of a workout.

Unless he was asleep and she was on him and then gave up and passed out.

GO ****IN LIFT, KAI!!

kAiXuan
12-07-2002, 03:02 PM
Nono, you all have it very wrong. She took advantage of me. She kept giving me shots and then shes like "should we just do it?" and I said whatever you want. Of course then I didnt tell her the rule of never talking to a girl again after a one nighter, untill after everything was over. Then I told her one more thing.................to leave. I am an asshole, and for some reason..........girls love it.
ADVICE: Im telling you, if you do your job good.................they always tell their friends. Its like networking or something. Then they all want you, and you give yourself a pat on the back.

Haha, how much for the rack??
Ill tell my parents thats what I want for christmas.
Monday and im back on schedule.

goal for today: get laid

yesterdays rating: 9/10

Neil
12-07-2002, 09:58 PM
You are the wisest man I know.

4 bills gets you the whole package. Then you will be bigger, then you will get even more chicks.

kAiXuan
12-08-2002, 03:15 AM
Me wise?? Im just young and slightly stupid. Looks like a strategic selling line. Sounds like a deal though, now just wait untill after christmas.
Not a very exciting day today. Sleep late, Work, Watch boxing on HBO.
I decided not to go out till next weekend due to wanting more money so I can buy supps ASAP.
I am lifting. For now, everything is light and easy with 45s on each side. So untill I attempt at making gains, its really not worth mentioning.
Well after a few years of no school, I have come to the conclusion that I really want to go now. Not only for the habitual mating ground, but to learn something so I dont have to keep working lame jobs in the not-so-distant future. Stressing about money is just about the ****tiest thing I can think of happening in my day. I have tons of side ideas, to hopefully speed up the process of my early retirement and really hope on marketing my Hybrid Health System into a success. (after I refine and complete it)
Within about a month, I will have the first shirts (demo) made for my new clothing company my friend Sun and I started to brainstorm up about a month ago. Time to get a cheaper car and save money so I can start investing in my many ideas. Anyone wanna buy a 97 Jeep Wrangler??
12k obo

BECOMING
12-08-2002, 03:35 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kAiXuan
[B]Nono, you all have it very wrong. She took advantage of me. She kept giving me shots and then shes like "should we just do it?" and I said whatever you want.

Its no wonder you didnt getoff you had wiskydick. what were you guys drinkin?

kAiXuan
12-08-2002, 05:26 PM
Well no matter what, I try to last as long as possible. Alcohol just enables me to last as long as I want. Bacardi Limon was the drink of the night with a few Jack and Cokes for me. No matter how sloshed I am, I never have the slightest problems getting a raging ninja boner. Im only 21*******:angel:

pastdoubt
12-08-2002, 06:06 PM
:thumbup: :ninja: Knock 'em dead!

The Calvinator
12-08-2002, 06:33 PM
Whats wrong with your jeep?? Jeeps are the best vehicle out there, just put a lift on it!

kAiXuan
12-09-2002, 11:38 PM
The Jeep is ok. I want something cheaper so I can buy something more expensive out of state and sell it here for a profit.$$ Then I could buy more supplements, and more cambered bars!
today: woke up- late
played drums
drank a few beers
rode moto
ate food
looked at some cool houses
exciting day!!

Budiak
12-09-2002, 11:57 PM
Reminds me of my day!

Woke up early
Ate
checked WBB, had great discussion of dreams and film with Callahan
Worked out, set some PRs
went and developed film in darkroom
went to class
came home, ate

Yeah, we're practically the same ****ing person, dude!

Workhorse
12-10-2002, 08:47 AM
This is the first time I checked this thread out, but Kai... I'll be in here checking up on ya. Definately a good read. :D

GeneticallyGifted
12-10-2002, 09:27 AM
What Up Kai?? I see that you had yourself a G'd Up Session...how nice. I figure that I will drop some science here and there in this journal and probably pick up some things here and there to add to my game...and your right I knew and know what you mean... 1st page.

G'd Up!

kAiXuan
12-10-2002, 01:57 PM
join my group: p u s s y
players united scoring sexy Y's (chromos)
unite!!
pimp on the good side of the force

ericg
12-10-2002, 02:33 PM
dude, i will be a memeber count me in! P U S S Y

Relentless
12-10-2002, 02:50 PM
uh, dudes?

Y chromosome is the MALE chromosome

chix are XX
dudes are XY

did you fail biology in 10th grade? :)

ElPietro
12-10-2002, 03:04 PM
YY is the grooviest. :)

The Calvinator
12-10-2002, 03:58 PM
Maybe Kai likes the Y? I like to eat at the Y:D

Alex.V
12-10-2002, 04:07 PM
WAY too much homosexuality going on here.

The Calvinator
12-10-2002, 05:03 PM
Just for reference, mine was not a homosexual reference, hasnt anyone heard of eating at the Y?

Neil
12-10-2002, 08:10 PM
I have.

Jane
12-10-2002, 08:35 PM
LMAO

ericg
12-11-2002, 12:13 PM
join my group: p u s s y
players united scoring sexy yumyums
unite!!
pimp on the good side of the force

*reminder to self - self, read fine print next time*

Budiak
12-11-2002, 02:04 PM
Hey, Kai.

Go work out, asshole.

iLUDEd
12-11-2002, 02:25 PM
dude, u opened up this journal how long ago?
and youve only nailed 1 girl? :confused:
what u waitin for? pimp son, pimp!

kAiXuan
12-11-2002, 03:48 PM
haha, too bad only eric fell for the joke
sorry eric

if I really start a group, your in for sure!!

budiak: yesterday I did an intense 4 set bench session, and then I walked around the house with no shirt for about an hour.
I like eating at the Y, as long as the tuna is a fresh catch.
I will try to pimp harder O jedi pimp prelude driving master, I could do much better if I had the bling bling like you.
Gymnastics is tonight so no ganja or alc today.
Woke up at 10:30
played drums
practiced flips on trampoline
eat as much as I can
watched a little t.v. (only cause christina was on)

For the rest of today, I will prob. ride a little moto and do some intense stretching so I dont waste any of my precious hour at the gym tonight. Last week I ate right before so all I did was sit on my ass while my stomach hurt half the time, gotta make up for that this time.

kAiXuan
12-11-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Belial
WAY too much homosexuality going on here.

dont you feel right at home?

Neil
12-11-2002, 11:33 PM
haha, too bad only eric fell for the joke

Nice save.

BennettBoy
12-12-2002, 07:19 AM
Ipracticed flips on trampoline

LOL, I use to love doing flips on trampolines. My friend just got his daughter one and I jumped for a while. I can still do a front flip and back flip. I was too scared to try anything else. Just too old now and don't need stupid injuries.

kAiXuan
12-12-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Neil

Nice save.

I know huh?
today I woke up at 1:30
I was up till 4:30 last night jamming cause my parents never came home. This was only the second time I have played with somebody else, and I get so much better every time. I ate alot of food yesterday and will attempt a new record today. Gymnastics was fast paced, but I mainly just worked on my backflips off things, my wallflips, and fronts. I did some Indiana Jones jumps on the rope too. I also went bowling last night with a wicked high of 160, and had around 5 drinks. Benny, you should get a trampoline. They are only like 200$ now, and always impressive when you bust out. Gonna do some squats today. King of the cage is this Sunday, I hope this show is a little better than the last. Neil, if you read this you should go. Tickets are 40$

Budiak
12-12-2002, 05:16 PM
Bowled a 160, huh? I bet you really wowed the K-6 league.

Frozenmoses
12-12-2002, 08:31 PM
Hahaha, burn.

Wait a minute, last time I went bowling I scored a 60. Motherf*cker!

Neil
12-12-2002, 11:46 PM
What time is the king of the cage?

kAiXuan
12-14-2002, 01:52 AM
160 is pretty sweet.
Bumpers=Own
I did squats and deads the other day
Back and Peaks today
Tonight was lame, nothing exciting
I need more money, Hulk please start charging $.25 per view of my journal. O yeah, and please let me use your supps for free.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Budiak
12-14-2002, 01:58 AM
I kinda like the way he takes control.

Dont let me be alone with this guy.

rookiebldr
12-14-2002, 06:09 AM

I need more money, Hulk please start charging $.25 per view of my journal. O yeah, and please let me use your supps for free.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And I guess you'll charge extra for posting in your journal.

kAiXuan
12-15-2002, 09:53 PM
I went and saw King Of The Cage tonight, it was a pretty good show. Better than last time at least. I saw the hottest chick that ive ever seen here once again, but she was with some guy. Damn that sh!t, Its a short term goal to at least touch her. Please God, let me score with her?

kAiXuan
12-17-2002, 03:27 PM
Went to the dentist today, I hate the dentist but they said I have excellent teeth and only need to floss more (who doesnt?)
I was pretending to scream in pain and they said I scared some people who were waiting.
Woke up: 9:30
Did 4 sets of bench today, and a little direct tri work. I have decided to wait untill the new year to start hitting it hard and form some sort of "schedule". Feel great today.

kAiXuan
12-19-2002, 01:47 PM
Last night was gymnastics, worked on fine tuning everything and also did some high bar, rings, and a little horse work.
Today:
woke up at 11
Squats, Deads today
I have been working on this 18 year old virgin lately, I dont know if its gonna work but that would be cool if it did. Then I would have 3 virgins under my belt. How many virgins have you been blessed with????
I have also been notified that one of my bros I go clubbing with and used to be a main wing man of mine is going to Washington DC after New Years for college. Gonna have to find some more stable mates who know whats up with the game plan. New Years is one of the best times of the year, and this year is gonna be awsome!!

BennettBoy
12-19-2002, 01:55 PM
Your sick bro. Hope you are protecting your weiner. You don't want all this fun and games to come back to haunt you later. :D

GeneticallyGifted
12-19-2002, 02:04 PM
NO, nu nunney, huh? Your slack'n in the factory. I might have to revoke your player card if this doesn't change soon. Don't make me read the consequences area of the Pussy In My Palm Manuel. You get it together and stop wish'n to touch the gurl...Put the game on her ass and get that sh!t. You need to watch the movie "THE MAC" it will put some spice to yo life and a flame to yo game.(I just came up wit that, haha)

I am a P.I.M.P type of man ya DIGG.

G

GeneticallyGifted
12-19-2002, 02:08 PM
Virgins that I have "BLESSED" .....hmmmm let me see. I do believe I have graced for 4 virgins with DA RULA as their first injection.

G

kAiXuan
12-19-2002, 10:44 PM
every time b :thumbup:

BennettBoy
12-19-2002, 11:55 PM
hahaha.....cool bro!

GeneticallyGifted
12-20-2002, 07:47 AM
Magnum is the only way to go. Trojan Magnums' devision should sponsor me as much as I use that condom. Its doesn't make any sense on how many shiny gold wrapper packages I have in my trash cans. Looks like I have little pots of good all over my house...lol.

G

kAiXuan
12-21-2002, 09:02 PM
Friday: back and bis
Well, nothing was going on last night so I just drank with a few of the homies. 3 shots, 3 beers
Tonight Im getting ready to go out, hang with some of the homies for a while and then go to a club. The game is on******

gregnb
12-21-2002, 10:17 PM
kAiXuan, from the boiler room quote in your profile I can tell you have good taste since that movie OWNS.

kAiXuan
12-22-2002, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by gregnb
kAiXuan, from the boiler room quote in your profile I can tell you have good taste since that movie OWNS.

WORD
By Jim the Taxi Cab Driver in your avatar, I can tell you have good taste cause he OWNS.
Occasionally, MTV does have decent material.
Im pretty ejrklejcudiocu now (equivelent of 8 beers)(+1 white rhino bong rip) , I "supposedly" went to the coolest club here and it was NOWHERE compared to Vegas clubs(5$ jack and cokes comp. to $8 jack and cokes). Heres the stats: $10 cover but I got in for free cause of one of the boys being pretty into the scene here. Not many hot chicks and went at 12 (only 2 hours till close) Yeah yeah, I could have scored, but I didnt want to lower the standards. I was in VIP for the whole night!!!!
Time to only lift and stop going out after New Years and just start lifting...........THAN MOVE TO THE COOLEST CITY IVE BEEN TO, VEGAS BABY. So much cash to make in that city.
I even forgot the mag tonight, good thing cause if I had it I might have been prone to drop standards.
Yeah yeah, my boy Dom got some chicks to make out and want us but.........................were they hot?? Maybe a 6.
Dont get me wrong, we would OWN a bigger city if we lived there, this town is weak. HAHA my brother is snoring right now cause he is passed out from partying(19 years old). Small party before the club, had majority of drinks there. Club was pretty nice, but Even the ugly chicks tried to act like they were the ****. TOO MUCH MTV
DO THOSE HOES KNOW ME????????????
I THINK NOT

www.bosqueencantado.com

now a quote:
Sure, I will drive Ferraris and whatever my dreams come to me with. I am blessed. What I have been given is a gift from God. What I make of it is a gift to God. I will make a positive +++ difference.

Hope everybody else had a great night, I think I might puke........................:help:

GeneticallyGifted
12-23-2002, 09:06 AM
Its a shame when you hit the club and you feel that there is no in there on your level. Damn...that sh!t sucks. maybe I'll see ya in Vegas. Sin City....hmmmm KaiXuAn and G could they be ready?

G

Tryska
12-23-2002, 09:25 AM
*lmao*

this mutual masturbation is killing me.

anyways kai.....your journal is cool. it reminds me of my life, minus the sex and drugs, of course.

kAiXuan
12-24-2002, 05:03 AM
OK, heres tonights deal. MOndays suck. Martini grill, than some place called Sauce Liquid Lounge. Sauce was dead, Martini was Ok and I saw some of the boys from the frat days. Cool, now that I know my rents are outta town...............maybe the New Years will rock. I will take pics, and anyone is invited if they can make it!!!!!!
Neil, get off work...................and be prepared. Drink like 4 beers the day before.
Lick, time to chill...........................BRING SOME GIRLYS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
-Jolly St. N!ck

Just some girl
12-24-2002, 10:06 AM
I have been working on this 18 year old virgin lately, I dont know if its gonna work but that would be cool if it did. Then I would have 3 virgins under my belt. How many virgins have you been blessed with????

... what i want to say in response to that is probably not allowed on WBB.

Miss Rezza
12-25-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Just some girl

... what i want to say in response to that is probably not allowed on WBB.

ROFLMAO!! :p

Alex.V
12-25-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Tryska

anyways kai.....your journal is cool. it reminds me of my life, minus the sex and drugs, of course.

lol. So, in other words, it's nothing like your life at all.

:)

Tryska
12-25-2002, 12:31 PM
well.....b, you'd be surprised. :)

Neil
12-25-2002, 05:41 PM

Neil, get off work...................and be prepared. Drink like 4 beers the day before.

I had a glass of wine today, I'm workin on it:)

kAiXuan
12-26-2002, 06:00 PM
hmmmm, where should I start.
christmas (day) was good, got some spending money and the usual boxers/socks stuff. Spent time with the family in albuquerque, then with everyone here. Chilled out till about 10 and then went bowling with some of the boys at the casino. This is where it starts to get a little hazy. We drank a little before we went, and alot while we were there. On the 3rd game, none of the 6 of us bowled over a 100. Then we got kicked out cause some romo that was working there was bowling and thinking he was cool so I threw a ball down his lane while he was not looking (or maybe i was just drunk and causing ruckus) At this point I was fine, but for some reason we decided to drink more when we got back and this is where it all fell apart. Apparently, I puked in like 5 random places all over the yard and in the guest house being built. I passed out in the guest house, and then got in the hot tub with all my clothes on and passed out on the side of it hanging half way off, and halfway in. My brother woke me up and asked me if i was ok............i said yes???? then i think i came inside and puked more and passed out for good. Now today, i feel like ****...........my hip is bruised for some reason and my right shoulder is sore and scratched up????
WTF tuttut
No more drinking for me till new years, water and cracker days suck.

Miss Rezza
12-26-2002, 07:52 PM
ROFLMAO!! :D

Now this is the true meaning of Christmas!! :nod:

Nice work tiger!! :thumbup:

Budiak
12-26-2002, 08:02 PM
Lightly buttered white toast helps me big time. ANd tea. Black tea, no milk or anything.

Tryska
12-27-2002, 08:14 AM
*lmao*

you need to hold that liquor bro. sounds like a rough night.

GeneticallyGifted
12-27-2002, 01:21 PM
Damn KaiXuan, what the hell where you drinking? The hot tub with all your clothes on...bruised hip, scrapped up shoulder...your were not drunk you were PHUCKED UP!!!

G

PowerManDL
12-27-2002, 01:34 PM
That reminds me of the night I passed out in the parking lot.

12-27-2002, 01:50 PM
first time I've read your journal, and I could swear I was reading my own life for the last 4 months at college. Pretty funny ****. We think too alike.

My rule is I'll never date a girl who sleeps with me on the first date cause she's obviously a slut.

In the new year I'm gonna try and be a good boy and get a girlfriend for a while though. The one-night stands are getting tedious.

kAiXuan
12-29-2002, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Avatar

In the new year I'm gonna try and be a good boy and get a girlfriend for a while though. The one-night stands are getting tedious.

thats a good idea :thumbup:
now if only i could find a cool chick, im set
tonight and last night i just chilled with some people from outta town again (in town for holidays) nothing big at all
had a few drinks tonight, with a glass of water after every one.
its not really worth going out here, you just waste your money

ericg
12-30-2002, 07:22 AM

thats a good idea :thumbup:
now if only i could find a cool chick, im set
tonight and last night i just chilled with some people from outta town again (in town for holidays) nothing big at all
had a few drinks tonight, with a glass of water after every one.
its not really worth going out here, you just waste your money

Perfectly said man. Same thing here, waste of money!

Black_Curtain
12-30-2002, 11:23 AM
hehe man I just love you diary. Can't wait till I'd have the money to buy enough drinks to pass out :)

kAiXuan
12-30-2002, 10:52 PM
Well, tommorow is New Years Eve and Im all set. I went out today and bought 150$$ in food and supps (50 in whey and 100 on food) I decided to buy more food instead of lots of supps. I plan on taking this mornings and post workout. My parents are not going outta town anymore, but they did say they would buy my brother and I a hotel room for the night so they could have people over at the house. Last night I went out with 2 girls (the virgin and her friend) to dinner, and then just hung out for a while after. I ended up making out with the friend, and should have no prob. taking it down within the month. If I do, thats 3 friends that I will have slept with of the virgin...................go me!

Miss Rezza
12-30-2002, 11:33 PM
I ended up making out with the friend, and should have no prob. taking it down within the month. If I do, thats 3 friends that I will have slept with of the virgin...................go me!

ermmm, yeah...... good luck with that one Kai! :rolleyes:

Have a drink for me on New Years! :D

Tryska
12-31-2002, 08:07 AM
does the virgin have ehr head on straight?

if so, you realize you'll never get a chance at her, right?

of course the way girls are today, she might just wind up choosing you to lose it to, because all her friends ahve had you already.

GeneticallyGifted
12-31-2002, 08:24 AM
does the virgin have ehr head on straight?

if so, you realize you'll never get a chance at her, right?

of course the way girls are today, she might just wind up choosing you to lose it to, because all her friends ahve had you already.

Kai, I was thinking the same thing. I know that you got game or you "SPEAK THE TRUTH" but sleeping with a girls friends and then trying to sleep with her "AND" she's a virgin is going to be kinda tough if she has eyes or even half a brain. Unless she is so interested it doesn't matter what you do and she has told herself that you and only you will be her first. No doubting you though.

G

Budiak
12-31-2002, 09:12 AM
Totally, dude. I mean does she have any interest in you at all or is it just some construct of a horny post adolescent's deranged cerebra?

12-31-2002, 02:14 PM
ouch your on dangerous territory there. I sorta had an experience like that once. This one drug store in my town always hires hot girls, so last year I went in there and bought a bottle of water and got the # of one of the cashiers. The next time I went in, I got the # of another. I ended up going out with the first one for just a lunch date. A few days later I went in to get something and they were both working both tills! I had to pick one over the other at the time so I picked the one I already went out with once. She talked to me for 2 min with the other being able to hear everything. Thankfully I made it out of the storm alive. But lets just say I never got to date either again.

At least your doing one before moving on to the other. Thats a safer way to go. I got ahead of myself in that situation.

kAiXuan
01-01-2003, 03:08 PM
Well obviously, she is a virgin so it would take some time-
Why do you think I made out with her friend??
But actually yes, she wants me along with all the rest of her fresh 18 year old friends. I dont lie budiak, I mean I honestly dont understand why..........but they all want me. The friend thing is not that big of a deal, they all know my gig and all Im there for is good sex. They dont get attached, and neither do I so thats why Ive slept with more than one of them.
NEW YEARS:
Started off around 9 at OPM and it was pretty dead untill 10 when it got really packed. Couldnt even rock the dance floor without bumping into all kinds of people (not that im a good dancer anyways, i look like a cross between the guy in american pie, the guy in the pretty fly for a white guy video, and vanilla ice)
There were plenty of people there, lots of hot girlys........but most of them came with guys. Aside from the normal chicks who the guys know, I danced with this hottie I went to high school with and saw way too many people I used to know. The only chick I really wanted was checking me out so I go up and start dancing around her and giving her the vibe and then the 3 guys shes with give me the "look"
Those Who Cock Block Should Be Transported To The Chop Shop.
So Hey, Ill just go chill in VIP while you romos sweat in the 90 degree dance floor and wait 20 min to get a drink while your shared chick thinks about me later. GOOD TIMES
So after OPM, we went to party at the Hyatt with a double room suite. Tosted a little Dom, and drank more. The hyatt was packed on every floor, and I saw more people I used to know. Got some breast pictures, and then left to my room. Took a couple rips with my brother, then passed out around 5.
Good New Years, I didnt expect much but I had fun.
I had about 4 drinks for you Miss Rezza :D
Getting laid isnt everything ya know??

not

Tryska
01-02-2003, 04:37 AM
guess who's going to vegas baby, yeah....

kAiXuan
01-02-2003, 04:22 PM
awsome try
well last night I got laid unexpectedly (so thats a dozen now)
My rockstar bandmate and I were coming home to jam when some girls called him and said they wanted to hang out. So we brought them back here and I guess my magic worked once again. I was up till 5, and now I woke up and am still pretty tired. I vote yes for casual sex :thumbup:
My new program starts Monday, also I forgot to mention that my New Years Resolution is to not smoke or drink for as long as possible. My friend who I was going to the clubs with leaves today for law school, so drinking shouldnt be a prob................now if my brother would just stop buying dank I would be set.
2 days down, 363 to go :D

Workhorse
01-03-2003, 09:10 AM
Hey Kaix... looks like you've been having a great time as of late. I've been gone for 2 weeks, hence the lack of harrassement in here by me on you! lol Sounds like you've got your hands full in the chick department... good luck on hittin' it up. As for the spontaneous girl... cool! :thumbup: It ain't my thing, but if you're doing and havin' fun, keep it up!! :D

Good luck on the New Years Resolution!! :)

kAiXuan
01-03-2003, 02:35 PM
no probbie man, always loving the harassment
the weird thing is that im not even worried about the chick department right now............funny how things work like that.
3 days down
i dont even crave anything, except i went to my buddies house last night and checked up on the babies and they were looking mighty fine. only 2-3 more months before they start producing and then i really get tested.

kAiXuan
01-04-2003, 07:03 AM
Well, I decided to pull the good ole all nighter to attempt to fix my sleep schedule for Monday. Not so hard when your not coming down from bong rips. :angel: The real test is from 8-12 though.
Heres what my lifting schedule is gonna look like:

Im not gonna designate days for lifting, Im gonna try to shock my body by the randomness (to try to encourage new growth) but will be giving each bodypart at least 5-6 days of recovery time between workouts.
Workout 1- Chest/Tris
Workout 2- Legs
Workout 3- Back/Bis
Basic Push/Pull/Legs which will revolve around Bench/Squat/Dead

Ive never incorporated Deads in my routines before, but they feel great now and should hit at least 350-400 by the end of the year.

Im also gonna be sticking with Gymnastics on WED at the gym, Sundays at home and Rock Climbing at least every 2 weeks (most likely on Mondays)
I will be eating at least 5-6 meals a day, and shooting for at least 3000-4000 cal
Ill buy some big max (similar to NLarge) to help out with that tommorow, but my diet outline looks pretty solid as long as I stick to it.
Other randomness includes stretching, warming up in the mornings, reading before bed (to help stay on a sleep schedule) and at least 5 min of meditation a day.

Critics welcome :thumbup:

Tryska
01-04-2003, 11:31 AM
one tip, with the reading before bed - try not to read more than one chapter, or for more than an hour. I've ruined many a good nights sleep by getting caught up in the book of the moment without keeping tabs on myself.

EdgarMex
01-04-2003, 12:09 PM
one tip, with the reading before bed - try not to read more than one chapter, or for more than an hour. I've ruined many a good nights sleep by getting caught up in the book of the moment without keeping tabs on myself.

That used to happen to me while I was in highschool, but now there's nothing like reading for abour half hour to make me real sleepy, even if the book is real good. I guess that comes with age ;)

kAiXuan
01-07-2003, 11:18 AM
OK, yesterday went very well. I ate a solid amount of food and went rock climbling. Good sleep, gonna try to eat even more today.

kAiXuan
01-08-2003, 06:02 PM
ok, yesterday i ate even more......and im gonna eat even more today. 4000+ cals each day easily
tonight is gymnastics, and I got a rental PT cruiser today while my jeep is getting fixed from some guy hitting it in 2001 (LOL, i know thats a long time ago)
Gonna hang with this girl on Friday, she is cool so im not really worried if i hit it.
peace-

X-RAY
01-09-2003, 05:40 AM
What gym did you join? Good luck with your new plans. I have new plans for this winter too.

Hope we are still on when I come to ALBQ. I will be visiting my family and I know I won't have a lot of time but it will be good to meet and workout.

X-RAY

kAiXuan
01-10-2003, 04:41 PM
i still am working out in my own gym.
when are you coming again??

This week I have eaten alot of food. I think I have put on atleast 5lbs but am not gonna weigh myself for at least a month or two.
I feel like all I do is eat. Still not gonna go out this weekend, So hopefully it works out tonight :thumbup:

kAiXuan
01-10-2003, 05:01 PM
btw, here is a sample diet of what Ive been eating. I think I might need another solid food source of protein......what do you think??

Meal 1: Big bowl of cereal, Oj or water, Bananna
Meal 2: 3 packs of oatmeal, 40g whey, water
Meal 3: Can of tuna with crackers, water
Meal 4: Big bowl of speggiti, or as much pizza as I can eat
Meal 5: 4 pieces of rasin bread, 40 g whey

throughout the day I snack all the time, on average i also eat:
4-6 slices of wheat bread
4 bags of chips (around 200 cal each)
Breadsticks from work, Chicken Sannys from MickeyDs
Anything that looks tasty

kAiXuan
01-10-2003, 09:35 PM
ok, im wasting some time till i hang out with that guRRRL so heres a some random pics:

(this was like 4 years ago with my boy drew)

Miss Rezza
01-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Cool pic Kai!!

ummm, but which one are ya?

:p

kAiXuan
01-10-2003, 09:48 PM
the one who looks most like the guy in my avatar...............duh :D

another one of me (this was 2 years ago in scottsdale AZ):

Miss Rezza
01-10-2003, 10:01 PM
the one who looks most like the guy in my avatar...............duh :D

Oh hey Kai, i got a little somethin' for ya.......

*raises middle finger*

;)

kAiXuan
01-11-2003, 02:21 AM
ok, but my going rate is $10 :D

tonight was pretty lame, random girl who i thought could be cool couldnt handle the simple task of keeping her phone charged so i didnt end up hanging out with her...................big deal.
Ended up going bowling, had 3 beers.
Eat Eat Eat
I wonder if i could eat a whole loaf of bread in one sitting..........

Played lots of drums today, a solid 2 hours

kAiXuan
01-12-2003, 12:37 AM
Well well well, the girl I was supposed to hang out with last night ended up coming over tonight and boy did I make her pay for that...............................................:thumbup:
Shes actually pretty cool, I was just a little pissed at the flaking out last night.
Too bad she has a boyfriend now, I was informed that they got back together...............but she said he wouldnt care about what we did???
/pwn3d

lick
01-13-2003, 12:40 AM
nice journal man. just found it. too bad i didnt read it earlier, coulda met up with you on new years.

hehe, you look like a frat boy. no wonder the ladies like you.

X-RAY
01-13-2003, 05:39 AM
Hey Dude,

I am going to be in ALBQ in March 21 thru 28 (Mom's Bday). I have plans too and will probably go to World's Gym. It is $25.00 the whole week, I sure as hell ain't payin them $10.00 per day. I am starting a new program soon and will hope to keep it going while I am there.

X

BennettBoy
01-13-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by lick

hehe, you look like a frat boy. no wonder the ladies like you.

Yeah, he's a skinny ass prep boy :D Alb., NM women must be very gullable :p

Just joking bro. You know you are the pimp..

GeneticallyGifted
01-13-2003, 06:35 AM
In the picture with you and Drew Dog, is he throwing up the BLOOD sign?? And why is he if he is? I understand it was 4 years ago but geez....

G'd Up

Tryska
01-13-2003, 07:55 AM
who'd a thunk kaixuan was one of those visor-boys. not me, that's for sure.

kAiXuan
01-13-2003, 12:43 PM
HAHA, I have like 5 of them trys..............:D
yeah GG, thats the blood sign........we were just fooking around

Lick goes to World Gym XRAY, I will sneak in

Im a skinny ass nerd, with good pussy karma-
I cant explain why chicks like me. This question has plagued me since 8th grade. If you have any insight as to why, feel free to let me know. (I asked this girl once, and all she could say was "your just hot" "and I love your facial expressions"??????) If I ever go to school out of state to a cooler state, I would consider joining a fraternity. The college scene here just sucks.

Today I get my jeep back, finally. Had some great fun last night rallying the PT and pulling some E-Brake 180s. RENTAL CARS OWN!
Eat lots today, Workout 1 either today or tommorow.

Tryska
01-13-2003, 12:47 PM
i think you've just got that skaterboy/visorboy, blond tipped baggy pants wearin' appeal, man.

might as well work it.

kAiXuan
01-13-2003, 12:57 PM
come on now, its gotta be more complex than that

Tryska
01-13-2003, 12:58 PM
well to be truthful you do have a jackass quality that comes through in your posts that prolly much more obvious in real-life. that's always a hook too.

(better?)

kAiXuan
01-13-2003, 01:08 PM
lol, i guess
now why do girls like that again??

Just some girl
01-13-2003, 01:10 PM
many dont.

Tryska
01-13-2003, 01:10 PM
*lol* i don't know.

I like jackasses to a certain extent, but i don't dig mean-spirited people.

maybe because irreverence denotes confidence?

kAiXuan
01-13-2003, 01:20 PM
LOL
I wouldnt go as far as saying Im a mean guy, but I have had my asshole moments. I used to be shy, really really shy but now Im loud, hyperactive and annoying............its way more fun. Maybe I used too much bleach.

Tryska
01-13-2003, 01:29 PM
yeah maybe it is all that bleach.

to be honest, i'm jsut taking stabs in the dark. maybe you have "presence". my friend was telling me the other night that i've got that kind of vibe. just a really strong presence that makes everyone turn and take note when i walk into a room. I don't think i'm all that, but i get fawned over a lot when i'm out and about, and i'm guessing it's just some sort of vibe i give off or pheromones or something.

maybe it's the same thing for you, but it just makes girls wanna fall over and spread their legs or something.

BennettBoy
01-13-2003, 01:35 PM
*lol* i don't know.

I like jackasses to a certain extent, but i don't dig mean-spirited people.

maybe because irreverence denotes confidence?

Haha, I am definitely beginning to see (by my going out more lately) that women indeed seem to dig guys who SEEM or FAKE this confidence deal. Even if they guy isn't sh$t and really has no confidence....it seems all they have to do is give off this air that they are confident and they have the women chasing after them.

I'm not at all saying this is what you do Nick, I'm just replying to Tina's point. I don't get it. I really don't get it. I'm a confident person and I am very happy with who I am, etc......but I don't come across to the ladies as this confident, arrogant, type jerk that I see alot of guys display.

They get wimmens....I don't. Yet they are duds in reality.

just some girl, I'm with you. I don't think all women like this, but unfortunately it seems most do. And if you can't play the game.....you seem to lose out. :cry:

Tryska
01-13-2003, 01:40 PM
if you look closely enough tho, you can tell who's faking the funk and who really is stable and well-settled. i don't think a lot of women either know how to discern that or spend the time getting to know that before getting into something with these boys. it's easier for me, since i kind of am not involved in the interrelating stuff and just observe.

kAiXuan
01-13-2003, 02:08 PM
B, I know you didnt mean it like that :D
As for me, I act like myself. Every day I learn more about the person I am and what I am capeable of. When I was younger and really shy, I always felt like that really wasnt me. I used to get embarrased to talk to even people in my family. I started to be more outgoing and not care what others thought about me, I started to develop my own personality. I dont play any games (intentionally at least) with girls, I let them know my gig right off the bat. If they dont like it, o well...............their loss.
I agree with you B about how teh wimmens seem to lean towards the guys with confidence or fake confidence (although IMO the fakes are easy to spot). I see guys at clubs who try to "act" like they are the shizzle and I like to laugh at them. They think its cool to pull out a wad of $100s to buy 1 drink. If a girl falls for that, than its her fault and she will no doubt learn about her mistake in the 5 min of excitement later that night. :D

GeneticallyGifted
01-13-2003, 02:35 PM
Confidence, is something that can not....repeat CAN NOT be faked. Flawed confidence is an act...a so-called wannabe. That sh!t may work in a small city or a town but in the bigger city that wack a$$ ploy has no chance. Confidence is like a pheramone....you exude it, and it draws women to you. Everyone doesn't have it. Most actually don't have it. You don't have to speak, whip out a pocket full of money, its about PRESENCE!! How you carry yourself, your Mannerisms; how you talk with a slight air of arrogance , how you look, how you dance, move, or walk, and how your laid back demeanor sets you apart from those that attack women. You look like the Kreme da la Kreme without even trying. That is Confidence you can not fake that.

G'd Up

BennettBoy
01-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by GeneticallyGifted
Confidence, is something that can not....repeat CAN NOT be faked. Flawed confidence is an act...a so-called wannabe. That sh!t may work in a small city or a town but in the bigger city that wack a$$ ploy has no chance. Confidence is like a pheramone....you exude it, and it draws women to you. Everyone doesn't have it. Most actually don't have it. You don't have to speak, whip out a pocket full of money, its about PRESENCE!! How you carry yourself, your Mannerisms; how you talk with a slight air of arrogance , how you look, how you dance, move, or walk, and how your laid back demeanor sets you apart from those that attack women. You look like the Kreme da la Kreme without even trying. That is Confidence you can not fake that.

G'd Up

Well said.....and to that definition I totally agree. I also agree most don't have it......unfortunately LOL. So I will continue on with my little shy act. :D

kAiXuan
01-14-2003, 03:49 PM
chicks dig the quiet cool too man

kAiXuan
01-16-2003, 03:20 PM
Yesterday I set a new record for eating. Had to sit out for half of gymnastics cause I was so full. I got tired from eating so much.
Im shooting for about 500g of carbs a day now. Is this enough?

BennettBoy
01-16-2003, 04:41 PM
I'm sure 500 is enough and you can use a few pounds. Heck, you are getting 2000 cals with carbs alone. Shoot for 5000 calories a day :D

kAiXuan
01-16-2003, 11:31 PM
5000 is a lot, im getting around 4500 and im stuffed constantly
I can use about 20lbs, not just a few :D

Miss Rezza
01-17-2003, 01:20 AM
Yesterday I set a new record for eating. Had to sit out for half of gymnastics cause I was so full.

ROFLMFAO!! :p :p :p

hehe, dats funny!!

Budiak
01-17-2003, 03:15 AM
Or you can be a complete nutcase. It gets me all the women I need. Which may not be a lot, but they're pretty high quality women, too.

And sorry Kai, they're all over 15.

lick
01-17-2003, 10:55 AM
lol...

Nick, whats your diet consist of, just wondering? thats a hell of a lot of calories. should add some weight quickly...

BennettBoy
01-17-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Budiak
Or you can be a complete nutcase. It gets me all the women I need. Which may not be a lot, but they're pretty high quality women, too.

And sorry Kai, they're all over 15.

OUCH! And I'll have you know Kaix's gals are all everybit of 18 :D

kAiXuan
01-17-2003, 11:59 AM
Calm down Napolean, Chill out with the video games for like a week. Im not going to jail for anything tuttut
I eat anything, I dont count fat at all. The only thing I kinda pay attention to is shooting for the 500g of carbs a day.
My parents are gone for like 2 days, so we are gonna try to pull something together for this evenings activities.
Hey Miss Reeza, Ive got something that burns more calories than body attack...............

BennettBoy
01-17-2003, 04:22 PM
You got your plans for the evening set man?

Budiak
01-17-2003, 04:29 PM
Napoleon was a badass mother****er.

Praetorian
01-18-2003, 07:59 AM
lol K, i read that convo u had with the chick over msn or whatever it was... funny...

anywayz, :hump: for all you're worth..

kAiXuan
01-18-2003, 02:27 PM
Neh, no plans
All I did last night was have a little jam session and eat eat eat
I dont really want to call any repeats so looking shady tonight unless I meet some random girlys. Just gonna mainly concentrate on eating, and looking good. :D

kAiXuan
01-21-2003, 01:58 PM
Well, not much exciting happen this past weekend. Gotta remember that its not a good idea to smoke at parties. For some reason it makes me non-social now and all I want to do is eat. Diet was off on Sunday. Workout 1 today, I got another piercing in my left ear cart. and its healing pretty fast. I think Im starting to get addicted, I fear the same could happen with tattoos..............thats the main reason why I havent gotten any yet.
One more thing, doing laundry sucks!!
I need to learn to do it more frequently instead of just waiting till I have no more clean clothes cause it took me around 5 hours yesterday just to do it all...........

GeneticallyGifted
01-21-2003, 02:21 PM
Tattoos are addicting just like piercings. I should have only one tattoo but I have three and wouldn't mind getting another. Just know that they are addicting and watch yourself. If you want one get one.

GG

kAiXuan
01-21-2003, 10:15 PM
I have my first one drawn out, I cant hold back for too much longer.
chest workout today was good, very good

kAiXuan
01-23-2003, 03:10 PM
Gymnastics was good last night, seems like a new cute girl is there every time. Gonna have to man up next time and get a # :D
Too much hanging out with friends lately, diet was only around 3500 a few days in a row. Need to eat around 4500 to gain anything, no going out for a few weeks =)

kAiXuan
01-24-2003, 10:48 PM
staying at home tonight, just got done with back and bis
feels good

Budiak
01-25-2003, 05:12 AM
I just saw Crazy Town in Chico, second time I've seen them. They are on tour with Hotwire right now, which is pretty good. 'Wasting my Time' lvie really kicks ass, I highly reccommend it.

We found out where they were going after the show and my friend, who is a total fanboy, basically made us follow them around everywhere because they said hi to him more than once. They also gave him an autographed drum head and a new tshirt because he was still wearing the one from the first year they toured, signed by all of them.

They ditched us. I think its funny, but I guess my friend doesnt realise that it doesnt take an hour and a half to get a Pepsi.

kAiXuan
01-25-2003, 10:15 PM
lol, I think your the only one who knows what that lyric is from. They are ok, some of their stuff is crap though.
They /pimp it so I think we would get along as long as they didnt ditch me :D
Might go to this little party tonight, juss to try to put something together. If there is no sushi, back to my house for some good eating.

kAiXuan
01-27-2003, 02:44 PM
Cause of super bowl, diet was low with a high intake of drinks. The Radiers suck.
Boring pirate superbowl.

kAiXuan
01-29-2003, 09:16 PM
LOL, drank again last night.............bad boy.
Gymnastics was gold tonight, ate a little too soon before I went. Diet is good today.

GeneticallyGifted
01-30-2003, 10:35 AM
What type of things are you doing in gymnastics....like the rings and iron cross and sh!t. That is some impressive strength that they have. Mang....I want to do that. Hats off to you for take part into some serious core strength activity.

MSN Name: Court31730

G

kAiXuan
01-30-2003, 03:26 PM
I do pretty much everything there, but I have been concentrating on tumbling lately. Horse is really good too^^

kAiXuan
02-02-2003, 05:38 AM
Ok, really lameness tonight. Not a good night to start off a week with no parents home. Went to this club Bananna Joes, thought I would wear a tie...............thought wrong. Only other guy who was wearing one worked there. Thought I would chill with a few boys I know, but I made a major mistake. I ended up watching thier drunk asses half the night, then the bouncers hit and kicked out 2 of them. I had to pull the other guy away from fuggs a minimum of 2 times. Im drunk, I will not lie...........LOL.
O Yeah, Im supposed to be following a diet..................Id rather hang out with fat chicks who think they are the ****. The first time ever I actually got looked down on for dressing up. Time for bed......................

BennettBoy
02-02-2003, 08:04 AM
Ok, really lameness tonight. Not a good night to start off a week with no parents home. Went to this club Bananna Joes, thought I would wear a tie...............thought wrong. Only other guy who was wearing one worked there. Thought I would chill with a few boys I know, but I made a major mistake. I ended up watching thier drunk asses half the night, then the bouncers hit and kicked out 2 of them. I had to pull the other guy away from fuggs a minimum of 2 times. Im drunk, I will not lie...........LOL.
O Yeah, Im supposed to be following a diet..................Id rather hang out with fat chicks who think they are the ****. The first time ever I actually got looked down on for dressing up. Time for bed......................

We got a Banana Joes too. Here it is a meat market. We go to dance sometimes, but it is usually pretty packed with a bunch of rednecks. :D

kAiXuan
02-04-2003, 02:33 PM
Damn, today I woke up and the right side of my hip is focked up. I cant lift my leg up to the side at all, Im hoping I just slept wrong and this will go away in like a day. Other than that diet and training is good-

kAiXuan
02-06-2003, 03:24 PM
Phew, hip thing was only for like a day and a half. Missed gymnastics last night cause of it though......tuttut
Last chance to get laid is this weekend, gonna have a few people over tommorow night.
I have been eating good this week, except I have been drinking a few every night.
Might go to the club tonight, only cause of the situation though.

kAiXuan
02-07-2003, 02:19 PM
Last night turned out to be ok, except it was 4 when we got done eating after the club so all the girlys wanted to go to sleep. :cry: I felt like a pimp though, cause when we first went to the eatery, there were a bunch of guys sitting together and I walk in with 10 chicks. My friend showed up a little later and then it was just the two of us with all of them. The club was alot better than I remember it being 2 years ago, except it was hop hop night so all they played was radio rap 50cent style crap-
tonight must be better

kAiXuan
02-10-2003, 02:21 PM
On friday night, we had some girlys over and I made out with 3 of them. No action though :( Some weird situations, and too much alcohol. Saturday was the chill and recouperate night, and I had to go to a funeral yesterday. Got to see some family I havent seen in a while and get my ass kicked in a snowball fight by 6 year old kids :D
Gonna go climbing tonight, try to get a good workout there :thumbup:

kAiXuan
02-13-2003, 12:54 PM
yesterday: chest
today: biceps

kAiXuan
02-17-2003, 12:21 PM
lots of new journals, making me go 3 pages back :(
Had a good weekend, scored a repeat and met some girls last night when we went bowling. I had a dream about squats the other night, it was awsome!!
This was my first lifting related dream that Ive had, and I hope I have more cause they are very motivating-

Coke
02-19-2003, 05:59 AM
The time has come for me to player hate, so where else could I go:shoot:

kAiXuan
02-19-2003, 10:10 PM
im not a player, i network :thumbup:

gymnastics was good tonight, tried some really big fronts into the pit-
good eats today, tried calling one of the girls i met the other night but her friend had her phone :(
this friday is another KOTC show, its gonna be on PPV so if you get the chance check it out!!

o yeah, i broke through both sides of my bass drum so i went to the store to get new heads but they didnt have sh!t and now i have to wait another week. this pissed me off-

rookiebldr
02-19-2003, 10:32 PM
... I had a dream about squats the other night, it was awsome!!
This was my first lifting related dream that Ive had, and I hope I have more cause they are very motivating-

Hmmmm, I'm still waiting for mine. Errrr, no on second thought I'm not. ;)

kAiXuan
02-20-2003, 10:22 PM
last night i had a dream i was fighting in a show, it was pretty intense and i remember getting nervous but trying to stay relaxed. i woke up before the fight though, and that pissed me off-

lick
02-20-2003, 11:37 PM
i have sex dreams like that often. I wake up right before im about to do something great and nasty in a dream. probably means i have fear of using my tool or something equally stupid.

bulk is going good Nick? how much you weigh these days?

kAiXuan
02-22-2003, 02:44 AM
an awsome 148 with my clothes on :D

ugh, have some chicks over that i met the other day and got them stoned and they couldnt handle it and just got all giggly haha. KOTC was a decent show, last time was better though-

Praetorian
02-23-2003, 06:54 AM
heheh i see that your pimping is as good as ever :thumbup:'

but how is the training going, foo?

kAiXuan
02-24-2003, 07:19 PM
tried putting these up in OT but got nazi-moded :(

i think this is a better place anyways-
http://www.fhmus.com/images/girls/vida/3big.jpg
http://www.fhmus.com/images/girls/vida/2big.jpg

pimps and players unite!

BennettBoy
02-24-2003, 07:41 PM
AWESOME!

*leaves still dreaming he might find one like that*

Frozenmoses
02-24-2003, 07:43 PM
Now that, my friends, is one fine ass.

SWOLE
02-24-2003, 07:54 PM
That is so rediculous... I love that issue...

kAiXuan
02-24-2003, 08:58 PM
if you liked those, please take part in this judging-

WHOS THE BIG WINNAH?????? (http://www.eastcoastsurf.com/misc/reefcomp/index.html)

SWOLE
02-24-2003, 09:12 PM
oh my go!!! that is absolutely recockulous!!!!
thanks you sir for that amazing moment... that is why i am moving to CALI!!! huntington beach, here i come!!!!

SWOLE
02-24-2003, 09:13 PM
oh wait, that was for east cost surf... then i am going to visit homeyield and belial to go to wherever that is!!

Praetorian
02-25-2003, 01:23 AM
sweet mother of jezuz....that was just beautiful....

Praetorian
02-25-2003, 01:24 AM
and that link :drooling:

Saint Patrick
02-25-2003, 01:49 AM
God Bless America!!!

http://www.wwedivas.com/stacy/starsstripes/images/pic5.jpg

Saint Patrick
02-25-2003, 01:56 AM
http://www.amithebomb.com/images/women/a22.jpg

http://www.amithebomb.com/images/women/tope9/army2.jpg

http://www.amithebomb.com/images/women/tope6/10.jpg

Praetorian
02-25-2003, 03:51 PM
thats a one mighty fine ass, if i may say

JD77
02-26-2003, 05:34 AM
Yum....Stacey Keebler.:drooling:

Neil
02-26-2003, 09:14 AM
Nice to see your journal has turned into a collection of soft core porn.

Dude, POST A WORKOUT!

If you need someone to push you through a lifting session give me a call:strong:

kAiXuan
03-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Didnt mean for that to happen, but no complaints.........
Had a good weekend, hooked up with some new girls and chilled with some new crowds. Its been really cold here, we got the worst snow of the year but its a little too late. Watched RJJ beat some ass and look good doing it last night, not worth $50 though :mad:

kAiXuan
03-03-2003, 10:09 PM
diet was good today, and had way too good of a workout with some light weights.
lately i havent been able to eat as much though, and its pissing me off

Saint Patrick
03-03-2003, 10:22 PM
Watched RJJ beat some ass and look good doing it last night, not worth $50 though :mad:

I'll wait a week or 2 and watch it on HBO or Showtime.

kAiXuan
03-04-2003, 09:12 PM
heres todays little workout for you neil:

chins 4x8xBW
deads 8x135 6x185 6x185 8x135
sb curl 4x8x70
hammer 2x8x60

light weight!

lick
03-04-2003, 10:22 PM
sounds like your ready to throw some weight in on those chins.

kAiXuan
03-04-2003, 10:33 PM
i dont have a belt at the moment

lick
03-05-2003, 09:00 AM
are you working out at home? for some reason, i thought you were going to a gym....and if they dont have a belt, thats weak.

kAiXuan
03-06-2003, 01:25 AM
working out at home

Praetorian
03-06-2003, 04:13 PM
hey Kai have u ever had a 3some? how is it? is it overrated?

Alex.V
03-06-2003, 04:14 PM
Sure as f*ck ain't overrated. :D

kAiXuan
03-07-2003, 12:01 AM
no 3 some from me yet.............but I almost pulled it off. Had sex with 2 in one day though......and I highly doubt its overrated. I can never get enough-

Saint Patrick
03-07-2003, 01:23 AM
:hump: + :hump: + :hump:

or

:hump: x 3

This concludes today's lesson in humpy arithmetic.

Neil
03-07-2003, 11:43 AM
i dont have a belt at the moment

I'm not using mine at the moment. Let me know if you want to use it.

kAiXuan
03-09-2003, 01:13 AM
cool, ill pick it up next time im around the clasa.

well my jeep broke on friday (power steering pump blew up) and i cant fix it till MON when dealers are open-
got laid tonight to make up for it, and have found a new favorite thing.
theres no better feeling than humping for as long as you can, taking a break, humping some more, and then eating as much as you can..............nothing even comes close

im gonna sleep like a baby tonight-

kAiXuan
03-09-2003, 03:55 AM
is nikki hot???
http://www.its-showtime.com/dailypics/hotornot/Nicki-AreUHot-DL.jpg
why yes she is!! :D

BennettBoy
03-09-2003, 06:40 AM
is nikki hot???

Hot as hell! :evillaugh

Workhorse
03-10-2003, 08:11 AM
Hey Kaix, sounds like you've been having a good time lately. I've been readin' ya journal, just haven't posted in a while. Sorry to hear about your jeep, but the play that night probably made ya feel a little better, eh?

And as for Nikki... I take the 5th, I have a g/f.... lol *but I think BB has the right idea ;)

kAiXuan
03-10-2003, 09:08 PM
as always, good to hear from you big guy-
lol, does your g/f read what you post???
fixed the jeep today so now im back to the drivers seat
skipped lifting today cause i spent most of it mechanic like but will def. hit the weights tommorow*

Praetorian
03-12-2003, 03:47 AM
naaah nikke is ok.

kAiXuan
03-12-2003, 01:14 PM
heres yesterdays little workout, almost back in the swing of things:

flat bb: 45x 20(warmup) 135x10 155x8 170x4 155x6
skulls: 50x8x8x8x8
bw dips: 6x6x6x6

weights are almost up to par, nothing was to failure and would have gone for more on everything if i had a spot........but for some reason i like lifting by myself. Skulls feel really light, could handle 70 for 4 of 6 i hope. Just started doing dips agian, really slow negs and will try to get at sets of 15 before i add any weight.

kAiXuan
03-12-2003, 01:19 PM
o yeah, last night I went out to dinn with my family for my uncles b-day at P.F. Changs. Kinda Americanese type resturant, really good food. After that, had some girls over at the house.......but they were really boring type (and not very hot) and kinda just wanted to sit around and talk. When my parents came home, found out that out cute little waitress that I was exchanging looks with at the resturant gave my dad her # to give to me^^
Now hopefully that makes up for the baby weights I am pushing (maybe just a little?)

peace-

lick
03-12-2003, 06:58 PM
lol. nice :thumbup:

kAiXuan
03-13-2003, 03:30 PM
today was legs.........well almost
squats 135x8x8x8x8
havent done legs in awhile, this was real easy thought I would post this baby weight to motivate me for next week-

Almost coming down with a cough/cold. I should be able to beat it by this weekend.

powerhalf
03-14-2003, 01:07 AM
>found out that out cute little waitress that I was exchanging looks with at the resturant gave my dad her # to give to me

I hate you. But in the friendly, lovely shade of green-envy type of way.

Coke
03-14-2003, 07:15 AM
thought I would post this baby weight to motivate me

I hear you dude! We got to stay motivated for summer :D There is going to be lot more fun when it gets hot :D

kAiXuan
03-14-2003, 10:12 PM
yesterday at work i got this girl to flash me and i snapped a pic.........only to later hear that she was 15. :( LOL...........definately fooled me BAD BAD BOY!!
Tonight im either gonna stay at home and eat or go to this guys house if they pull some chicks over.

Saint Patrick
03-14-2003, 10:35 PM
Found the perfect book on Ebay:

kAiXuan
03-16-2003, 01:12 AM
tonight i hung out with that chick from the resturant and had some fun-

Neil
03-16-2003, 04:41 PM
heres yesterdays little workout, almost back in the swing of things:

flat bb: 45x 20(warmup) 135x10 155x8 170x4 155x6
skulls: 50x8x8x8x8
bw dips: 6x6x6x6

weights are almost up to par, nothing was to failure and would have gone for more on everything if i had a spot........but for some reason i like lifting by myself. Skulls feel really light, could handle 70 for 4 of 6 i hope. Just started doing dips agian, really slow negs and will try to get at sets of 15 before i add any weight.

Good job on the bench. As always your strength to bodyweight ratio is very good. If you want to get more dips in you may try doing skulls last.

kAiXuan
03-18-2003, 09:36 PM
today:
chins: 10x10x8x8
deads: 135x10 205x6x6x6
sb curl: 75x6x6 65x8x7
hammer: 60x6x6x6

pulled this chicks # who was at subway while working tonight

kAiXuan
03-19-2003, 04:11 PM
wednesday, march 19th 2003

flat bb: 45x20(warmup) 135x10 165x7x6x6
skulls: 50x8 60x8x8x6
dips: bwx7x7

bench strength is just about there, skulls really fried my tris and thats why I could only handle 2 sets on the dips. I feel like I could use something more for chest, opinions?

lick
03-19-2003, 06:06 PM
incline dumbell press?

kAiXuan
03-23-2003, 02:41 AM
Decent weekend, other than the fact that I didnt take anything down. Spring Break for the high schoolies, so this weeks challenges should be no probbie-

do squats tommorow you little b!tch!

FFeJ
03-23-2003, 02:16 PM
how about some flies

kAiXuan
03-24-2003, 12:25 AM
I really get pissed when there are cute girls around and I dont at least kiss one of them. What makes me even more pissed is when you make plans with cute girls and for some lame reason it doesnt work out, then its late and you cant put anything else together. I try not to go into things expecting a certin outcome, but sometimes I just cant help myself. Im not very good at patience. Also, my bitch ass didnt do squats today. :D

kAiXuan
03-24-2003, 01:12 AM
Mary Jane is always there for me.

WeakSauceAsian
03-24-2003, 01:42 AM
And it's

"Hoes down, G's up."

:-D.

kAiXuan
03-24-2003, 01:50 AM
50 cent niuuuuuuuuuuuga

kAiXuan
03-25-2003, 11:20 PM
ahhhhhh ****, just got word today that the parents are going out of town this Thursday to visit my uncle in Belize for 2 weeks!!!!!

kAiXuan
03-27-2003, 04:32 PM
got new drum heads, they sound good
got laid yesterday

kAiXuan
04-03-2003, 02:56 PM
hooked up with some girls, having a party tommorow night. Still havent dropped this cough and im getting mad so I have stopped lifting and most other physical activity untill it goes away. Ive decided to try to become a professional gambler.

kAiXuan
04-07-2003, 05:29 PM
got 2 kegs for the party, honey brown and oatmeal stout. about 50 people came. People puked in my house, and I didnt get laid.
Then last night some chick my brother invited got too trashed and puked in the house.................funny sh!t

or not

my friend came into town yesterday from seattle and another one the day before from DC. I went to the drags yesterday and the seattle guy ran a 14.2 in his WRX. He also brought some really good weed down from seattle so needless to say i have been stoned for a while now. My cough is finally surrendering, it should be totally gone within a few days. My parents dont come back for another week. Lick, invite some high school chicks :D

kAiXuan
04-12-2003, 03:22 AM
tonight was a pretty sh!tty night. I hung out with this chick that I nailed back in high school and when I picked her up, everything seemed ok. She told me she was pretty drunk, so good for me right? Nope, went to my friends house and after a little bit she went to the bathroom to puke?? This is not the bad part. I went to check on her and she seemed ok considering the situation but then she passes out and starts to go into convulsions and in and out of consciousness and Im like what the ****k? Turns out she took a bunch of pills and shots (ibuproffen 800mg????) I was scared like a little boy. Ive never seen somebody that bad, and I thought she might die. I called her parents and they came and picked her up before the ambulance got there and I guess she is gonna be ok. Then I come home and my little brother is having a party. Now my left shoulder is twitching and my leg hurts-

I was also supposed to "hang out" with this chick after her prom tommorow, but looks like Im outta luck. Tommorow is my last day to get laid before my parents come back, so I have to put something together.

Coke
04-12-2003, 11:51 AM
Sorry about the drama, glad you made it out ok. :D

Budiak
04-12-2003, 04:26 PM
You should have banged her doggystyle while she was puking.

What the hell was she going to do about it? Stop puking? HA! You were in, dude, you ****ed up big time.

kAiXuan
04-13-2003, 12:27 PM
hey man, i was tempted :angel:
last night I won 30$ in a home game.
parents are not gonna be back till tommorow now, so I still have today to get laid-

Silverback
04-13-2003, 12:47 PM
lol, will the KING PIMP do it b4 tommorow?

Thats some scary sh!t with that chicka you reacted pretty well considering, even though doggy style must have been extremely tempting.

Remember chloroform is your friend :) :hump:

B-R

Neil
04-13-2003, 04:12 PM
hey man, i was tempted :angel:
last night I won 30$ in a home game.
parents are not gonna be back till tommorow now, so I still have today to get laid-

You can't get laid when your parents are home?

Budiak
04-14-2003, 01:50 AM
I think he likes to do it in the living room, or in his parents' bed or something.

Cant you just go to her house? Or smack it in the back of your car...or like, find the middle of a desert somewhere? Dont you live somewhere close to a desert, or if not a desert...maybe a forest or something?

There's gotta be something.

PaulB
04-14-2003, 02:01 AM
shoulda ****ed her, she probably wouldnt have remembered ****

lick
04-14-2003, 09:18 AM
yeah man, public park, your work, plenty of great choices.

kAiXuan
04-14-2003, 03:57 PM
cars are too small, i get creative
i nail chicks all the time when my parents are home, its just that we should have an easier time doing it when they are gone.

Budiak
04-14-2003, 04:04 PM
He likes to bone girls in his parents bedroom while they're sleeping, he likes the danger.

Hey dude you never know, maybe they'd want in.

kAiXuan
04-14-2003, 04:14 PM
keep your fantasys to your journal
yesterday i bowled a new high of 198
my cough is finally gone so gonna lift tommorow-

kAiXuan
04-19-2003, 10:42 PM
party!
dont lift!
tommorow is 4/20 so smoke a bowl(s) and enjoy the day!

kAiXuan
04-25-2003, 09:50 AM
Ok, Its been a while since Ive posted. Heres whats up:
At the party I threw a few weeks ago, I hurt my left leg jumping on the trampoline. I have not lifted or done gymnastics at all because it was bothering me. Yesterday I could finally jump again without it hurting. I did someting bad to my left shoulder while doing dips, and that has finally gone away too. I hit a 3 week dry spell which finally got banished last night with a bj, and I stayed up all night last night playing Midnight Club 2.
So basically I have come to expect that when my parents go on vacation, I do too.
I have been relatively lazy these past weeks, other than studying poker and playing online which has occupied almost all of my free time.
Even though I have been eating nearly nothing compared to what I was, I have not really lost any weight. This is good.

Silverback
04-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Ow trampolines are death traps!! dont trust them, they are pure evil!!!

Nice work on the bj, i thought you were losing your touch, maybe you have saved youself :)

Studying poker and playing ittuttut

you should gamble on things that you can work in your favour, like soccer, golf and fuzzball ;)

Hope you get back lifting soon dude :)

Coke
04-25-2003, 01:22 PM
:cool: Ain't you got the pimp-juice? lmao

kAiXuan
04-25-2003, 10:24 PM
I jump almost every day, it wasnt my fault there were too many people on it and I was trying to do flips.
Poker can work in your favor, its friday night and what better thing to do?
I need to get laid.

kAiXuan
05-08-2003, 01:06 PM
havent been on the comp in a week or so, my brother got this palm pilot with a cam in it so here are some pics of my non-progressing skinny ass :)

kAiXuan
05-08-2003, 01:10 PM
this is what i look like sleeping

kAiXuan
05-08-2003, 01:11 PM
my partner in crime

MrWebb78
05-08-2003, 01:13 PM
youre awfully white for living in NM. whats wrong with you man!

BennettBoy
05-08-2003, 01:14 PM
Dude, where's the bleach blonde? :D

Y2A
05-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Damn, this is the coolest journal EVER :D

AdamGberg
05-08-2003, 02:44 PM
that sherminator is a nice piece....now go smoke some dumb high school girls out and get laid....