PDA

View Full Version : Use of 1-AD: A 3 Week Analysis

GIS
12-09-2002, 01:32 PM
-------------------------------------
| You can access my Daily Log HERE (http://students.washington.edu/garre/log.htm) |
| You can access my Daily Diet HERE (http://students.washington.edu/garre/diet.htm) |
| You can access my old journal HERE (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16862)|
-------------------------------------

Here are my BEFORE PICS (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24171)

SUMMARY

The following is a log on my use of the product 1-AD by Ergopharm, a prohormone that converts to 1-testostrogen in the body. For a detailed description of what it is and how it works, CLICK HERE (http://www.1fast400.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=28&osCsid=d043e47070e96e6aa61aa1bba6db8103). The company who's site I pulled this from is great to deal with so I recommend checking them out for the supplements you are looking for... that is until At Large Nutrition (http://www.atlarge-nutrition.com) opens it's e-doors. :)

I'm not saying that 1-ad is a hard core supplement that necessarily justifies its own journal, but there seems to be many questions and substantial curiosity in this forum about 1-AD to justify me writing out my weekly experiences and final results.

I will try my hardest to maintain the following daily supplement parameters as a control for my 3 weeks on 1-AD:
[list=1]
600 mg 1-AD
15 g Glutamine
5 g creatine
2 tbs. Flax Oil
1 Multivitamin
2 Ripped Fuel Extreme caps pre-workout only (20mg ephedra, 200mg caffeine)
[/list=1]

In addition to this I will try to maintain the following:
[list=1]
3,500-4,000 calories
250-300 g protein (only counting meat/egg/whey/casein sources)
Minimum 1 gallon of water
8 hours sleep
[/list=1]

1-AD is commonly stacked with 4-AD, but considering this is my first cycle with a prohormone I plan on taking it easy and just see how my body reacts to this kind of supplementation before possibly taking things a little further.

Finally, I plan on recording everything I eat and the estimated breakdown of calories and protein per meal. You can access it by clicking HERE (http://students.washington.edu/garre/diet.htm)

GIS
12-09-2002, 01:32 PM
PLANNED WORKOUT ROUTINE

This is taken directly from my personal journal. I recently changed it because I just didn't feel as though I had the intensity needed for the second of two muscle groups, so I decided it was best to train more days out of the week and aim for 1 group per day. I'll train more than one group a day if it is a minor muscle group.

MONDAY
Chest/Tri's

TUESDAY
BI's/Forearms/Calves/Obliques

WEDNESDAY
REST

THURSDAY
Back

FRIDAY
Shoulders/Abs

SATURDAY
REST

SUNDAY
Legs

GIS
12-09-2002, 01:33 PM
N/A

GIS
DAILY LOG

I tentatively plan on starting the cycle on 12/12/02, but it depends on when I can get my hands on my sister's digital camera for a 'before' shot. Also, my first shipment of 1-AD is supposed to arrive today, 12/11 but nothing says UPS' online tracking system is 100% accurate.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW DAILY LOG (http://students.washington.edu/garre/dailylog.htm)

In this section I will include:
[list=a]
Body Weight
Training summaries
Level of compliance to listed diet controls as listed in 'Summary' post
[/list=a]

There also seems to be quite a bit of concern about side effects of prohormones such as 1-AD, so I will also record any that I might experience on a daily basis, based on the following which have been reported as occurring with 1-AD users:
[list=a]
Gastric upset
Hair loss
Acne
Urinary discomfort
Emotional irritability
Body hair growth
[/list=a]

I do not expect to see any side effects aside from maybe some acne, but I'm trying to make this journal as controlled and detailed as possible.

GIS
CONCLUSION

I am waiting to take some post-cycle pics once I get a digi camera from somebody, and once I post them, I'll also update this. I am currently on 6-oxo.

beastin v6
12-09-2002, 02:06 PM
ok

bradley
12-09-2002, 05:05 PM
I will definetly check back and read up on your progress. A detailed report will be appreciated by many on the board.

rookiebldr
12-09-2002, 10:15 PM
Good luck on your bulk with the 1-AD.

GIS
12-11-2002, 12:53 PM
Allright... looks like I'll be starting the 'ol cycle soon. I'll try to keep this updated daily.

fuzz
12-11-2002, 02:29 PM
Will be following this closely. I'm thinking of stocking up on some PH's before they all get banned.

The Calvinator
12-12-2002, 08:46 AM
Thats a good idea fuzz, i know some one who bought cases of a banned Andro supplement and sold them out of his trunk at double the cost, plus he worked at a health food store and get them 50% off to begin wiht, so he made some nice cash as a street pharmacist, haha..
GIS, shouldnt you bymp up the creatine to make it effective?? When i took creatine, i took it in the morning, right before and right after working out. that equalled about 15-20 grams a day. maybe read up on some creatine effects and daily dosages. just a thought.

fuzz
12-12-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by The Calvinator
Thats a good idea fuzz, i know some one who bought cases of a banned Andro supplement and sold them out of his trunk at double the cost, plus he worked at a health food store and get them 50% off to begin wiht, so he made some nice cash as a street pharmacist, haha..
GIS, shouldnt you bymp up the creatine to make it effective?? When i took creatine, i took it in the morning, right before and right after working out. that equalled about 15-20 grams a day. maybe read up on some creatine effects and daily dosages. just a thought.

Hmm, I thought the most creatine anyway can ever get loaded to is like 10-12 grams? And thats for someone taller (at least 6'2") with a lot of muscle mass. Now, unless you're talking about using more to make sure it all gets absorbed... ?

the doc
12-12-2002, 10:01 AM
:lurk:

GIS
12-12-2002, 12:36 PM

Studies have shown that taking more than around 5 grams of creatine has no additional benefits. Some will argue for or against that, but I'm not too concerned about it.

Regardless, I am going to keep it at 5 grams because that is what I have been taking for the past month or so and I want to keep things as strict as possible for my little experiment.

Thanks for the input though! It is certainly always welcome. :)

The Calvinator
12-12-2002, 07:18 PM
I hope the 5grams of creatine have been working for you. See, I have always read that you need about 2-3 servings a day and you dont need to go through a loading phase. When i was on it, i didnt see anything if i was taking it only 2 times a day, but when i started taking it 3 times a day. then my strenght felt like it was going up a lot faster. its probably just a personal thing though. cant wait to see how you feel about the 1-AD because so far i have gotten to about 330 on flat bench, but to get to 405 i might have to tkae something other than protein, like 1AD. good luck!!

GIS
12-12-2002, 07:25 PM
First day on 1-AD went well. Check out my daily log and it will be updated, well, daily. :)

GIS
12-12-2002, 11:08 PM
I hope the 5grams of creatine have been working for you. See, I have always read that you need about 2-3 servings a day and you dont need to go through a loading phase. When i was on it, i didnt see anything if i was taking it only 2 times a day, but when i started taking it 3 times a day. then my strenght felt like it was going up a lot faster. its probably just a personal thing though. cant wait to see how you feel about the 1-AD because so far i have gotten to about 330 on flat bench, but to get to 405 i might have to tkae something other than protein, like 1AD. good luck!!

Thanks Cal... Last year I took about 10-15g of creatine for a month or so and my progress was the same as it was before I started taking it. I'm just taking it now more for 'why not' than expecting it to lead to major gains. Plus hopefully it'll help me recover a little better.

The Calvinator
12-12-2002, 11:13 PM
in Hammer Strenght F. Pulldowns, what does the "F" stand for?
I think i do them as well, they suck but they work!

GIS
12-12-2002, 11:40 PM
in Hammer Strenght F. Pulldowns, what does the "F" stand for?
I think i do them as well, they suck but they work!

That reffers to Hammer Strength Front Pulldowns. I use an underhand grip for them, and while they arn't my favorite exercise I got a decent squeeze and could feel it in my lats. I wish my gym had a pullover machine, but I'll take what I'm given and it makes for a good finishing exercise.

The Calvinator
12-13-2002, 03:38 AM
makes sense, i hope your not doing about 200lbs. on each side, because i wold have to go crawl in a corner and die... i would deem myslef weak then,,,,,,,

Budiak
12-13-2002, 04:23 AM
I take ten grams of creatine while on bulk, 5 grams any other time- even cutting- and only after workout. I can definitely tell when I'm on and when I'm off.

And I highly doubt you got that strength boost from 1-AD so quickly. I think you most likely had been holding back on yourself on those deadlifts and when you got some dope in you decided to cut loose.

But 315x4 is nothing to frown upon, definitely not. Thats good ****.

GIS
12-13-2002, 12:19 PM
Cal- No, 200 total, 100 each side. If I did 200 each side I would have crawled into a corder and died after my arms were ripped out of their sockets and I lie there bleeding to death.

Budiak- Yeah, I deffinately couldn't have felt the 1-AD at work yesterday and I'm sure it was mental unless the pills act similarly to a caffein pill 30 minutes after use. Those seated cable rows were the biggest shock though, because they were at the end of my workout and I had never been able to remotely do that much weight. Regardless, I'm liking where my Christmas training is headed.

GIS
12-14-2002, 04:44 PM
Tonight is a big drinking night for me... hopefully there arn't any adverse side effects of 1-AD and alcohol, but I'm planning on taking my evening dosage earlier than normal just to try and keep my liver from having any unusual reactions to the two mixing.

GIS
12-15-2002, 08:18 PM
Well I survived last night and I came away with some VERY fun stories from the night.

My night of fun killed my leg workout today (the day after) but that's okay. I talked to one guy who was a bouncer and had a friend taht took 1-AD and his hair started falling out.

When I asked him how long he took it, he said a year.

I said what a dumb ass.

the doc
12-15-2002, 09:50 PM
lol

rookiebldr
12-15-2002, 11:02 PM
lol as well. I'm sure his hair wasn't the only thing that was missing.

By the way, well done on the calories - 4200!

GIS
12-16-2002, 01:14 PM
Yeah, 4,200 is a lot but the calories wern't as clean as they usually are for me. It's kind of strange because I've lost all desire for anything fatty and I don't need any cheat days.

Yesterday it felt like my resting heart rate was unusually high so I plan on monitoring it for a while.

As for progress, it feels like my back has gotten a little thicker but we'll see if there's any actual progress when I weigh myself on wednesday.

GIS
12-17-2002, 02:37 AM
I can deffinatly see an improvement in strength that I can partly associate with 1-AD. Triceps were much stronger than before and the boost wasn't mental considering I wasn't into my workout, and the strength increase was considerably higher than pre-1ad.

GIS
12-17-2002, 12:58 PM
I just weighed myself after one week.

Pre 1-AD weight= 180.5 lbs
1 week weight= 186.5

Some is water weight, some may be a little body fat from how much I've been eating, but I do believe a good amount of that is muscle. My back is the most noticeable followed by my shoulders. Wahoo!

eclips1
12-17-2002, 01:47 PM
Gis, nice progress. This is probably the most impressive journal I have read here at wbb. Keep up the good work and excellent documentation.

Stray
12-17-2002, 08:14 PM
I'm very interested in how this turns out.

Wish ya luckalong the way.

Happy gaining :)

Mik
12-17-2002, 08:20 PM
Nice journal GIS. Really interested in your [rogress. Good luck!

rookiebldr
12-17-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by GIS
I just weighed myself after one week.

Pre 1-AD weight= 180.5 lbs
1 week weight= 186.5

Some is water weight, some may be a little body fat from how much I've been eating, but I do believe a good amount of that is muscle. My back is the most noticeable followed by my shoulders. Wahoo!

Ace GIS weight increase and with 600mg per day. It seemed to have hit my back and shoulders at first as well.

Edit: I went back and checked. It looks like you are using 600mg per day instead of 300.

GIS
12-18-2002, 12:52 AM
Today was a biceps/calves/forearms day and my strength was certainly higher than pre-1AD. Repping curls with 45 pound DBs with strict form was damn near impossible two weeks ago, but tonight I did so for 4 with each arm.

Also, I made the mistake of taking my 200mg morning dose first, then eating some food about 5 minutes later. My stomach became very sour, and while I didn't get sick I'm certain it was from the pills and not having any food. You wouldnt think the caps would dissolve that fast but apparently it was long enough. Case in point- eat food with 1-ad.

I'll post today's diet and daily log tomorrow because I'm at my parents house tonight.

GIS
12-18-2002, 01:02 AM
By the way, you can access my old journal HERE (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16862)

It was current right up until I started 1-AD last week. That way I and anybody else can see what my training was like before and after my cycle.

GIS
12-20-2002, 12:21 AM
Well, I wasn't able to update this journal in the past two days but I have record of my training and less than perfect diet. I'll post them.

I have entered my second week so it will be interesting to worked my back in both the first and second week and as you can see my strength is really improving.

Alex.V
12-20-2002, 12:25 AM
Juicehead.

GIS
12-20-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Belial
Juicehead.

Oversized meathead.

GIS
12-20-2002, 11:42 PM
It'll be interesting to see what some of my friends say that I havn't seen since beginning of summer. I know I'm quite a bit larger than last time I saw them, and we're supposed to have dinner on Thursday.

How can I add 4" to my legs before then so I don't look like a chicken? :D

GIS
12-21-2002, 02:40 PM
I think my calorie intake has been a little high. My body is never hungry, I feel lethargic, and I've been adding a little more pudge than I'd like. From now on I plan on aiming more for 3,500 calories as opposed to my recent 4,000/day.

I'm not getting fat, but my % has raised a little. Some of it is my core is getting thicker because of heavy deads/ab work.

GIS
12-22-2002, 02:38 AM
Today is my leg day- Gotta get motivated and kick some ass (literally)!

Grrr.....

*flexes*

*sighs, droops head, and mopes away*

GIS
12-22-2002, 05:45 PM
Well, I had my leg workout and it was a good start. No heavy weight (at all) but I need to work on form and get my joints accustomed to doing squats.

Also, I have decided that I need another goal aside from just gaining mass. So, I am not going to aim for the 1,000 pound club with a bench/dead/squat split. Shouldn't be tough and I'm at a projected 750 with a weak bench and nonexistant squat.

GIS
12-23-2002, 07:14 PM
Wow! Today was chest and tris, and while I could certainly tell a strength increase, the pump I had after the workout was incredible. I'm sure 1-AD is rearing it's head with the pump. I felt like Dolly Parton!

My brother who I work out with was kinda scratching his head because today was the first day in a couple of weeks we worked out together, and my strength was much greater than last time.

I think I'm going to stick to just a 3 week cycle... which is when this bottle I just opened is gone. From there I'm goign to stay natural and just keep progressing and possibly take ONE+ sometime during the spring. My hope is to reach 200 naturally by spring, and right now I'm at a little shy of 190. I'll weigh myself probably on Chrismas day.

Stray
12-27-2002, 08:06 AM
*cough*update*cough*

Seen any hints of the side effects you mentioned?

(Gastric upset

Hair loss

Acne

Urinary discomfort

Emotional irritability

Body hair growth)

GIS
12-27-2002, 02:23 PM
Haha... I'm back now. I ended up being stuck at my parents house a day longer than I expected. I'll have my diet and training updates by tonight.

As for side effects, I have had two. One is an upset stomach when I took 200mg with minimal food in my stomach during X-mas. It was nothing big.

The second one concerns me. For a couple of days I had this inner chest pain right about where my heart is. Needless to say I'm taking this VERY seriously. It hasn't occured in the past couple of days and only happened a couple of times during the span of two days, but nothing since then. I was damn close to stopping my cycle right then but decided to give it a little time and it's gone.

I think it might have something to do with having a deep ache and soreness through my whole body from starting to lift hard for the first time. I'll keep an eye on it and let y'all know about it.

GIS
12-27-2002, 03:00 PM
My lower back has been bothering me for a week now after doing heavy deadlifts. I think I over did it, and while my mind said yes, my body said no.

I don't think it's anything serious, but I am going to take my leg workout with squats easy and I made the mistake of doing bent over BB rows yesterday.

GIS
12-27-2002, 07:58 PM
Well, I decided to take some measurements today and I am very disproportionate in several areas, notably my thighs and arms.

SHOULDERS- 50"
CHEST- 44.5"
UPPER ARMS- 15.5"
FOREARMS- 13.5"
NECK- 16.5"
THIGHS- 23.5" (Teehee...)
CALVES- 15"

I don't know where to measure the waist so I didn't bother trying to guess. My thighs should explode here soon considering I just started doing squats and actual leg work as of last week. The shape and potential is there... it's just a matter of working them.

Stray
12-27-2002, 11:04 PM
So how many bottles did you buy for this trial run? 2-3?

I'm considering buying a bottle or two and seeing what comes of it.

All in all up till this point would you reccomend them to a friend?

GIS
12-28-2002, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Stray
So how many bottles did you buy for this trial run? 2-3?

I'm considering buying a bottle or two and seeing what comes of it.

All in all up till this point would you reccomend them to a friend?

I purchased 2 bottles totalling 120 caps of 100mg each. This lasts a total of 20 days, or about 3 weeks. This is all I plan on doing for this first cycle.

As for reccomending 1-AD with what I've experienced thus far, there is one main suggestion. Only take it if you've experienced a plateau. If your diet has been perfect and you have been working hard to the point where you can no longer progress with SERIOUS effort, then I'd say go ahead and try it.

I think I had much more potential in gaining size/strength without 1-AD. It has resulted in serious strength gains, but it wasn't until recently that I got my diet right and started training with the intensity that I have so nothing says it wouldn't have occured anyway.

The chest pain thing really made me worry although it seems to have subdued and I'm not sure that it was the 1-AD. I'd have to say 1-AD has been working, so if you're willing to shell out $60 or so for a 20 day blitz on the 1-AD alone, then go for it.

With that said, I'd hold off until I'm completely done with my cycle and I'll report any downfalls after going off of it. It's possible that my natural test levels will drop leaving me lethargic until production kicks back in, but I'm planning on taking 6-oxo.

DelveyBoy
12-29-2002, 03:37 AM
i maybe dumb,but what is 1-AD?

GIS
12-29-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by DelveyBoy
i maybe dumb,but what is 1-AD?

Go here (http://www.1fast400.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=28&osCsid=d043e47070e96e6aa61aa1bba6db8103)

It's a legal prohormone that converts to 1-testosterone. The above link does a pretty good job of explaining it assuming you can look through the sales pitch.

DelveyBoy
12-29-2002, 03:38 PM
thanx,what are the side effects?

chris mason
12-29-2002, 04:31 PM
I really wish 2 things. One, I really wish you were at a more advanced stage of development prior to using this stuff. Two, I really wish you had not increased your calories. These two things cloud my opinion concerning the supplement. When I was younger, I went from 180 to well over 200 lbs by just eating more (and training right). This makes me wonder exactly what your results are attributable to.

GIS
12-29-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by chris mason
I really wish 2 things. One, I really wish you were at a more advanced stage of development prior to using this stuff. Two, I really wish you had not increased your calories. These two things cloud my opinion concerning the supplement. When I was younger, I went from 180 to well over 200 lbs by just eating more (and training right). This makes me wonder exactly what your results are attributable to.

Yep. Me too.

In my experience with 1-AD the main thing I've learned is what a good diet and training routine can do for you. It has forced me to take the diet/training aspects seriously and strict, and that is what I can most likely contribute much of my weight increase to.

If you look through my posts I don't talk much if at all about me getting bigger from 1-AD. HOWEVER, I can honestly say it has resulted in some strength gains that I am positive I would not have seen under normal supplimentation.

Like I said before, I would only reccomend 1-AD to anybody who HAS been training and eating right for some time and needs a legal boost to pull out of a plateau. My main focus now will be to monitor whether or not coming off 1-AD results in a loss of strength and/or size. Water weight might drop once I'm off, and I plan on taking 6-oxo as soon as the cycle is done.

DelveyBoy
12-29-2002, 05:30 PM
thanks for advice.im only 15,and have got plenty of time to grow

GIS
12-29-2002, 05:35 PM
thanks for advice.im only 15,and have got plenty of time to grow

Yeah, there's no way I'd reccomend taking 1-AD, 1-Test, 4-AD, or any other anabolic product at age 15.

At your age you've got pleanty of hormones flowing through your blood. Stick to pleanty of calories, protein, and I'd reccomend only supplimenting with whey protein and a multivitamin.

At 15 qa 250 bench is amazing! Keep working hard and don't fall into thinking you need to take a bunch of suppliments to get big and strong. I hit a plateau for the past few months which is why I tried 1-AD and I think it's helped me get back on track.

Oh, and as for Mason's comment on upping the calories, I didn't increase them by all that much now that I look at my past diet and current. I thought 3,500-4,000 was significantly higher than what I was taking in, but after looking back on some of my diet logs I estimate that I was taking in at least 3,000.

I think my optimal caloric intake is between 3,000 and 3,500 but I've been hitting 4,000 mainly because I'm mostly concerned with reacing 250-300g protein. If my calories are on track but I'm at 200g protein for the day, I'll take another weight gainer shake for an extra 50g and say 'oh well' to the extra calories. That's what makes bulking fun! :)

DelveyBoy
12-29-2002, 05:37 PM
my bench is just over 101lbs.250lbs is my goal.i did not train my chest for over 4 months because i torn them both.it was painful and stressing.i started workin chest just over a month ago.

GIS
12-29-2002, 05:43 PM
my bench is just over 101lbs.250lbs is my goal.i did not train my chest for over 4 months because i torn them both.it was painful and stressing.i started workin chest just over a month ago.

Haha, yeah I saw that it was your goal after I posted. If you tore your muscles make sure you're using good form, use a spotter, and increase the weight only as much as your body can handle at the moment.

DelveyBoy
12-29-2002, 05:50 PM
do you think these goals are reasonable.i have 2 years to go.good look your training gis

GIS
12-29-2002, 06:05 PM
do you think these goals are reasonable.i have 2 years to go.good look your training gis

I certainly think 250 is attainable, but you have to be patient. People tend to mature at different times when it comes to strength. For example, I have a buddy that could bench 430 and squat 610 at age 18. Granted he is like 5'8" and looks like a bear, but there is no way no matter how hard I trained that I could have reached that at the same age.

If you can't make 250, don't fret and just keep training hard. But to more answer your question, I really don't know. It's up to you to mentally focus on training and work your bum off. My body is just now started to actually respond to lifting. 2 years ago I could have been doing the same routine as I'm doing now and I'm sure I wouldn't have been seeing the progress I am.

At 15 train hard and play hard, but don't get discouraged if you don't see your goals. Some people on the board set goals of being able to bench 405 but they tend to be older, have more training under their belt, and have already developed a base to work from. You are just starting to build a base.

Work hard and everything will come with time. Good luck!

DelveyBoy
12-29-2002, 06:10 PM
thanx.that motivates me

GIS
12-31-2002, 01:23 PM
I put up 250 on the bench today! Quite a feat from where I came from a few years ago when 100 pounds was a struggle.

With that I'm 'only' 175 pounds from the 1,000 club. I'm hoping I can make it by next January. Shouldn't be difficult considering my squat sucks gerbil nuts and my dead has a TON more potential.

Black_Curtain
01-01-2003, 02:57 PM
Dude when will you post progress pics? Let's see how have you been doing so far :)

great journal btw

GIS
01-10-2003, 04:15 PM
Well, I havn't posted in this for a while.

I ran out of 1-AD early last week and have been taking 6-oxo since then.

I have noticed that I've visibly shrunk a little from a loss of some water weight and I don't get as intense of a pump after working out.

A coupe things to note are my 'unit' seems to have wanted to not, er, hang as much while on 1-AD but it's now dragging the floor like before. As far as shrinkage, it might have occured a little but nothing substantial.

As far as the pump goes, it almost seemed like I got TOO much of a pump on 1-AD. My lower back after deads would be so pumped a day after workout that I had to walk bent at a little forward at the waist.

No hair loss and I havn't grown any rediculous hair, nor did it ever hurt to go wee.

At this point my weight is 190-191... right at my goal of gaining 10 pounds over my school's winter break. I'll post pics once I'm through with 6-oxo because I feel it's only fair to show what it's like after the entire cycle. Pictures right after 1-AD would have included the water weight and pump associated with the supp.

Beast
06-25-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by GIS
I'll post pics once I'm through with 6-oxo because I feel it's only fair to show what it's like after the entire cycle. Pictures right after 1-AD would have included the water weight and pump associated with the supp.
So I guess you never took those pics?

GIS
06-30-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by NDBeast

So I guess you never took those pics?

Try doing a search for my user name in the members pics section. There should be a series of pre vs post cycle pics there.