PDA

View Full Version : Cant get it consistant enough!

wowbaby
12-10-2002, 09:45 AM
My diet routine is quite literally shot to peices. I know I should be eating 6-8 small meals a day but I just can't. The Schedule is to hectic. I usually have breackfast at about 8am, lunch at 1am, dinner at 6pm and a meal before bed at 9pm. The reason I can't fit in the 6-8 meals a day is besause I work fulltime and we don't get mid morning breack or anything only lunch and then when I finish work I have lectures (doing a night degree). 2 days a week and workout 3 nights per week. The only time I can fit the 6-8 meals in is at the weekend when I am off. Do you guys recommend getting those protein bars of which are quite expensive in my local health shop. I don't have a credit card, thus can't buy them over the net. The little time during the week I have to eat the sufficient amount of meals per day is begiing to piss me off. Its a pity I am not allowed to eat in the office at work.:mad:

wowbaby
12-10-2002, 09:47 AM
Sorry lunch should be at 1pm not 1am. I am either snorring in bed or doing otherstuff at 1am;)

AJ_11
12-10-2002, 10:58 AM
why don't you have some nuts or an apple on the way to the "bathroom". You seem to have a solid foundation there as long as you are getting the right amount of nutrients at each of your main meals. Keep some peanuts in you pocket. That should help.

Relentless
12-10-2002, 11:08 AM
I wouldn't sweat it, man . . .

so long as you're getting the calories and quantity you want, it's all good... as others have posted elsethread, the key reasons to worry about eating so many times a day are
1) consuming enough calories to satisfy a bulk
2) maintaining energy levels and banishing hunger during a cut

if anyone in your office smokes, you may be able to parlay their smoke-breaks into snack-breaks for yourself if you feel it's really important to eat more times per day... go outside if you must, just as smokers do, but fire down some quality protein instead of a cancer stick

Saint Patrick
12-10-2002, 12:45 PM
I saw this title of this thread, and thought it was about something else :D

bradley
12-10-2002, 02:33 PM
What about buying some whey and caisen powder and just mixing up a quick shake. You could even throw some oats in there for some carbs if you like. Just pour in water shake and drink.

Stray
12-10-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by stpatrick44
I saw this title of this thread, and thought it was about something else :D

rofl ... MORE FIBER!

Fluid
12-10-2002, 03:33 PM
so long as you're getting the calories and quantity you want, it's all good...
When you do eat, consume massive amounts of fiber! This will slow the release of nutrients to body, which is better than everything at once.

Fluid

thatdaveguy
12-14-2002, 01:53 AM
I just found a place online that takes e-checks if you have a checking account (instead of credit cards). Prices are good too. The protine bars could be a life saver for you!

www.keysupplements.com

dave

thatdaveguy
12-14-2002, 01:54 AM
By the way, in no way am I affilliated with that site, just happened across them as I do not have a credit card either!

dave