View Full Version : Water Release

07-09-2001, 09:07 PM

I was wondering if you all could help me out. Back when I used to model, my agent would give us these pills that basically got rid of excess water that was in the body. It would help us out for our photo shoots to have that leaner look. For the life of me I can't seem to remember what those were called. Does anyone here know what I am talking about? I am currently looking for something that help rid extra body fat as well as water.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time.

07-10-2001, 02:48 AM
If it was a duretic then stay the hell away from them ... they bad news. You can get herbal duretics from any good health store.

07-10-2001, 07:56 AM
agreed on the chemical diuretics......

you could get taraxetone or watershed from a good herbstore....both have dandelion as the main ingredient. my preference is WaterShed from a formulaic aspect.