PDA

View Full Version : My head!



Miss Rezza
12-10-2002, 03:18 PM
This is a pic of me @ my sister's 21st................

same pic was also posted in my journal!

Franco
12-10-2002, 03:25 PM
Me to the rescue:)

Very schexy indeed

Silverback
12-10-2002, 03:31 PM
Wow, you are extemely good looking, in fact:

'your so pretty i wish i could plant you and grow a whole field of you' :)

you look like the next Holly Valance in the making, you thinking of auditioning for neighbours? (boy i love neighbours, its what makes my day complete, Australian soaps rule:))

B-R

big_geek
12-10-2002, 03:37 PM
Very purdy looking,
my brother will be in Australia soon, not that anyone cares...

Miss Rezza
12-10-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Big-Ron
Wow, you are extemely good looking, in fact:

'your so pretty i wish i could plant you and grow a whole field of you' :)

you look like the next Holly Valance in the making, you thinking of auditioning for neighbours? (boy i love neighbours, its what makes my day complete, Australian soaps rule:))

B-R

:scratch: hmmm, now where have i heard that one before??? lol.

Holly Valance eh? funny you should mention her, considering the fact that I CAN'T STAND THAT GAL!!! but thanx anyway......... i guess.

:D

Silverback
12-10-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Miss Rezza


:scratch: hmmm, now where have i heard that one before??? lol.

Holly Valance eh? funny you should mention her, considering the fact that I CAN'T STAND THAT GAL!!! but thanx anyway......... i guess.

:D

lol, it was 4 your last set of pics, i saw.

As for Holly, why she's lovely, then again she seems like she's got her head stuck up her arse!

Thought you would be proud of her as an aussie export. What about Carla Bonna aka Steph? she seems pretty nice:)

galileo
12-10-2002, 03:49 PM
Picture her sweet-talking you with that sinister Outback accent. ;)

Look good. From all I've seen on here, it's high time I moved to Australia.

G-B
12-10-2002, 04:00 PM
:drooling: :hump: :drooling: :hump: :drooling: :hump: :drooling: :hump: :drooling: :hump: :drooling: :hump:

3rdtimesacharm
12-10-2002, 04:01 PM
very nice.

Miss Rezza
12-10-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Big-Ron


As for Holly, why she's lovely, then again she seems like she's got her head stuck up her arse!


:nod: you got that right!

I agree, Carla Bonna is cool!! plus SHE TRAINS!!! :thumbup:

Silverback
12-10-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Miss Rezza


:nod: you got that right!

I agree, Carla Bonna is cool!! plus SHE TRAINS!!! :thumbup:

yup and she's a mother of two, she was being interviewed out of character on uk tv a while ago, she seemed really nice, a great role model to all.

the doc
12-10-2002, 04:33 PM
nice, but let's see those toes !
:D

Workhorse
12-10-2002, 04:40 PM
Beautiful Rez. Looking great!

Miss Rezza
12-10-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by the doc
nice, but let's see those toes !
:D

:help:

the doc
12-10-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Miss Rezza


:help:

there is no escape
muuhahhahahah

Miss Rezza
12-10-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by the doc


there is no escape
muuhahhahahah

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Ooooooh you're such a........ a........ a "Greedy-Toe-Man"!!!

You got to Sav............ but Rez will NEVER crack!!! :evillaugh

Ritzol
12-10-2002, 05:06 PM
You are a cutie Rezz!

AdamGberg
12-10-2002, 05:15 PM
aww...u are a cutie...

Manveet
12-10-2002, 05:18 PM
This is a pic of me @ my sister's 21st

:eek: :drooling: :)

Maki Riddington
12-10-2002, 05:44 PM
Beautiful smile.:D

chris mason
12-10-2002, 05:53 PM
Nice picture. It did make me want to tilt my head to the left...:D

Miss Rezza
12-10-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by chris mason
Nice picture. It did make me want to tilt my head to the left...:D

Well thanx a lot Chris! but i have actually had a severe neck problem since birth!!!............

LMAO, just jokin'......... i was waitin' for someone to post that!!

I have a pretty strange habit of tilting my head to the side in photos........... especially after a few drinks!! :p

The_Chicken_Daddy
12-10-2002, 06:05 PM
That's cause alcohol gets stored in the right compartment of the female brain.

Miss Rezza
12-10-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
That's cause alcohol gets stored in the right compartment of the female brain.

ROFLMAO!!

Well now that explains it!

:p :p :p :p :p

The_Chicken_Daddy
12-10-2002, 06:11 PM
It's true.

The left side stores memory capacity that allows women to gracefully throw up while keeping their hair out of the way.

Of course if you drink too much, it spills over from the right hand side and short curcuits.

Check it up in a biology text book.

Miss Rezza
12-10-2002, 06:20 PM
You really gotta get out more Robboe :nod:

but thanx for the really really...... really useful piece of info :thumbup:

Shankerr
12-10-2002, 07:27 PM
rrrarrrhh, maybe I actually WILL fedex myself to Australia.. kind of an x-mas present from me to me :-)

you are incredibly cute!!

ectx
12-10-2002, 08:30 PM
[fat bastard voice]You're so cute I just wanta eat ya. Get in mah belly![/fat bastard voice]

If you and Franji are representative of all the females in Oz then I'm moving!

BCC
12-10-2002, 11:08 PM
:hump:

Kayak_boy
12-10-2002, 11:48 PM
Guess you're ok looking!!;)

Only kidding ya! Cute as.

And listen here, Holly isn't that bad!

So, does this neck complaint make behind the head presses a bit harder?:p

the doc
12-11-2002, 07:28 AM
I'll tell you what rizza, if you post a pic of your booty then you dont have to post a pic of your toes :D

It's a deal no one could pass on!

ericg
12-11-2002, 09:03 AM
A great looking, smart girl, that trains. Why cant I find something like that to have long talks with, walk along the beach, sit by the fire, stare at the stars, ride to nowhere on my motorcycle?

Some day I guess, she will come along............

The_Chicken_Daddy
12-11-2002, 11:25 AM
Are you going to burst out into a song, Eric?

Saint Patrick
12-11-2002, 11:57 AM
OMG

:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

ericg
12-11-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
Are you going to burst out into a song, Eric?

I would love to, but with this fuken cold my voice isnt up to par.

the doc
12-11-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by the doc
I'll tell you what rizza, if you post a pic of your booty then you dont have to post a pic of your toes :D

It's a deal no one could pass on!

*cough, cough*

Miss Rezza
12-11-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by the doc
I'll tell you what rizza, if you post a pic of your booty then you dont have to post a pic of your toes :D


Smart man!........ now you have me cornered!! :mad:

Alright, how 'bout we just stick to my toes!?!

Here you go:

http://www.toefun.com/uglytoes.jpg

Miss Rezza
12-11-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Miss Rezza


Smart man!........ now you have me cornered!! :mad:

Alright, how 'bout we just stick to my toes!?!

Here you go:

http://www.toefun.com/uglytoes.jpg

BTW Doc, i think this site might be of interest to ya................

www.toefun.com

;)

Kayak_boy
12-11-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Miss Rezza



Here you go:

http://www.toefun.com/uglytoes.jpg

My stomach just churned!!

YUUUUUUUUUCK!

the doc
12-11-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Miss Rezza


Smart man!........ now you have me cornered!! :mad:

Alright, how 'bout we just stick to my toes!?!

Here you go:

http://www.toefun.com/uglytoes.jpg

*vomits repeatedly*

:cry::cry:

Miss Rezza
12-11-2002, 10:29 PM
Muahahahahaha :evillaugh

You asked for it Doc :p

the doc
12-11-2002, 10:31 PM
well rezza if that is what you were talking about when you said you wanted to improve your lower half then i'd say you have your work cut out for you ! :p

Miss Rezza
12-11-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by the doc
well rezza if that is what you were talking about when you said you wanted to improve your lower half then i'd say you have your work cut out for you ! :p

:p ROFLMAO!!!! :p

I sure do Doc, I sure do!

big_geek
12-12-2002, 07:16 AM
You should have posted a worning sign, that's nasty
http://www.ca.dsm.org/ubb/graemlins/puke.gif
I almost returned my protein shake tuttut

ericg
12-12-2002, 07:33 AM
Nice one Miss

Shankerr
12-12-2002, 08:32 AM
oh no, I just ate a big feed of eggs and oatmeal... then looked at that picture.....
now, i have to eat breakfast again :-(

kAiXuan
12-12-2002, 02:23 PM
nice, have a pic of your sister??

Bam Bam
12-13-2002, 12:00 PM
GOOOD LAAAAAWWWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stefanogym
12-13-2002, 04:03 PM
BONAZZA :D

Y2A
12-20-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by kAiXuan
nice, have a pic of your sister??

Good idea :D You're very cute Rezz :)

Miss Rezza
12-21-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by kAiXuan
nice, have a pic of your sister??

I do, but it would be just a little bit too disturbing to see you all :hump: at a member of my family!!

Plus she would kill me if she found out i'd posted a pic of her for all of cyberspace to see!
tuttut

Budiak
12-22-2002, 07:19 PM
Hi Miss.


I dont think I've ever really crossed paths with you.

WestyHeadbanger
12-22-2002, 07:31 PM
Holly Valance contender, i think not.

But Cute nonetheless.

FlexOMan
12-30-2002, 06:43 PM
I Like It , I Luv It... Wanna See More Of It !!! LOL !!!
Very Nice...