PDA

View Full Version : Need Diet Critique



AtomicJ1M
12-12-2002, 09:22 AM
I'm 5'8"-5'9" around 145-150 around 7-8% bf (finishing my cut from 15%) i'm a endo-meso and almost 17, this is my clean bulk diet, any tips/comments is helpful

Meal 1 @ 6am
3/4c oatmeal
20g whey + 2 raw eggs
2tbsp nat pb or 1tbsp flax
total cals: 750

Meal 2
20g whey @ 9:30am
Turkey Sandwchich @ 11:04am
total cals:500

Meal 3 @ 3pm
5oz chicken breast
sweet potatoe
salad or lentils
total cals: 450
or get big drink (around 600 cals)

Animal M-Stak 30 mins before trainning


Meal 4
Postworkout: 56g dextrose, 30g malto dex, 40g whey, 5-10g creatine, 2 Animal Pak's & 300mg ALA 550 cals

Meal 5
30 mins later 6:30pm
5-6oz steak 250 cals

8pm ZMA

Meal 6
9-9:30 protein factory blend (milk, egg & casein) with flax or hemp oil 250cals

Also be taking Uniliver with meals 1,2 & 5, and of course plenty of vitamin c :D i'm looking to take in 2700-2900 cals, i'll be trainning using the MAX-OT program by ast-ss and maybe some HIIT cardio 1-2 times a week for 10-15 minutes.

F40
12-12-2002, 11:21 AM
Actually mate - it looks pretty much spot on...... mind you - I think you may be overdoing it if you're looking to cut...

F40
12-12-2002, 11:24 AM
you sure about those cal values? They look a little "underestimated" to me...... not a criticism and it's probably ME that's wrong.

Shao-LiN
12-12-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by F40
Actually mate - it looks pretty much spot on...... mind you - I think you may be overdoing it if you're looking to cut...


Originally posted by AtomicJ1M
I'm 5'8"-5'9" around 145-150 around 7-8% bf (finishing my cut from 15%) i'm a endo-meso and almost 17, this is my clean bulk diet.

bradley
12-12-2002, 02:30 PM
Cook the eggs in meal 1. Raw eggs can lead to salmonella, which is quite unpleasant from what I have read.

Posted by LAM in previous thread:

all of the proteins are not made available in eggs (primarily the white) until the protein avidin has been deactivated by heating...

if you constantly eat raw eggs you will create a Biotin defeciency for yourself...

AtomicJ1M
12-12-2002, 04:45 PM
according to mercola ( http://www.mercola.com/2002/nov/13/eggs.htm ) raw eggs are fine, i've drank them fine for the past year and no problems along with my dad drinking 3-4 a day raw for the past (at least) 15 years. Salmonella poisoning is a myth to me, even though it does exist, only 1-30,000 eggs has a trace of salmonella. As for the biotin, i will be taking 3 servings of uniliver which contains sufficient a sufficient biotin amount.

AtomicJ1M
12-12-2002, 04:47 PM
Postworkout look ok to everyone? i've only been taking dextrose for the past 5 monthes, and i have roughly 8lbs of maltodextrose to use up (from supplementdirect.com)

bradley
12-12-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by AtomicJ1M
according to mercola ( http://www.mercola.com/2002/nov/13/eggs.htm ) raw eggs are fine, i've drank them fine for the past year and no problems along with my dad drinking 3-4 a day raw for the past (at least) 15 years. Salmonella poisoning is a myth to me, even though it does exist, only 1-30,000 eggs has a trace of salmonella. As for the biotin, i will be taking 3 servings of uniliver which contains sufficient a sufficient biotin amount.

Although the incidence of contracting salmonella is rare, why take the chance? Just a small crack in an egg could lead to salmonella poisoning, and I personally do not give every egg I eat a thorough check before eating it. Just my .02. Diet looks good all in all IMO.

Shankerr
12-12-2002, 10:04 PM
Cook your eggs, make sure that you're taking a vitamin supp and throw in some veggies in meals 5 and 6, other than that, looks solid

mixta
12-14-2002, 06:29 AM
With the luck ive been having this year, Id probably end up eating that one egg with salmonella in it, lol. The diet you have looks good.

restless
12-14-2002, 08:00 AM
Let's keep in mind that Mercola's recomendations are to eat organically grown meat and eggs, not the crap fed commercial grown ones. I do eat raw eggs when I get them from a reliable source (my grandmother or her friends), but not the ones at the super market.

Anyway, if you do eat them raw it's still a 1 in 30 000 chance of getting salmonela.