PDA

View Full Version : I reached my goal! Thanks WBB!

entrrt
12-12-2002, 12:37 PM
well, it took me 4 months to reach my BF% goal of 10-12%. as of yesterday, i am @ 11.1% @155lbs. compared to 17% @172lbs. four months ago:):) that's 12lbs. fat loss w/ 5 lbs. muscle loss...not bad i don't think. i haven't really been strict w/ my diet since thanksgiving and w/ the birth of our son and w/ just the holiday/family feastings...but, i haven't gained any wt. and don't feel weaker either.

so i just wanted to say "thank you" WBB for all the knowledge and inspiration that has helped me get to my goal. i look forward to learning about the bulking side of things, which i KNOW will be more fun!

Workhorse
12-12-2002, 12:50 PM
All I have to say is that its good to thank everyone, it means alot to the people that helped you out. But you should be thanking yourself too for the determination and perseverance! Congratulations, you did a great job!!! So have you set any new goals for yourself?

Paul Stagg
12-12-2002, 01:40 PM
Great job... you had to do the work.

Congrats on the yung'un, too.

GonePostal
12-12-2002, 01:44 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bradley
12-12-2002, 02:18 PM
Congrats and good luck reaching any new goals that you have set for yourself.

AdamGberg
12-12-2002, 02:23 PM
:bow: :strong::clap:

congrats! keep up the good work!

entrrt
12-12-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Workhorse
All I have to say is that its good to thank everyone, it means alot to the people that helped you out. But you should be thanking yourself too for the determination and perseverance! Congratulations, you did a great job!!! So have you set any new goals for yourself?

no not really since i thought i wouldn't hit my goal for another couple months or so. i think i'm gonna wait til the new year and see if i'm still at 11%. if i am then i will slowly start bulking. i have a feeling it's gonna much tougher bulking AND keeping the BF down. but at least i'll get to finally eat more.

thanks for the nice comments and smilies!
P.S. here's a pic of my 2 week old son...Brady Matthew

Allie
12-12-2002, 04:57 PM
Awww!, he's SO cute! :)

You must be ever so proud!