PDA

View Full Version : VeggiQueen's ArtyOddAttemptAtBody SculptingOnHerOwnLittleCorner OfThePlanet

veggiqueen
12-12-2002, 11:22 PM
Ok, here I go...eh hem....DAY ONE: Thought about body building.

BCC
12-12-2002, 11:26 PM
Sounds good to me!

Miss Rezza
12-12-2002, 11:26 PM
WOW!! Now that's what i call a mighty long journal name!

WELCOME & GOODLUCK VEGGIEQUEEN!!

The Calvinator
12-12-2002, 11:27 PM
before you start a journal, dont you think you should have thought about your workouts first?? well, post what you want to accomplish at the end of your journal or time period and maybe we can help you out.... good luck! P.S.- i hate vegetables

veggiqueen
12-12-2002, 11:41 PM
Calvinator, All great things begin with a dream...( and I did have a dream I was all buffed up and it felt good. I also had a dream several years ago that I went blonde and so I colored my hair and that went well for me to at least until my hair became all brittle and dry and started to fall apart, but everything has its good and its bad). And about hating Vegetables? Well, that is because you never ate at my house.;)

WillKuenzel
12-12-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by veggiqueen
Ok, here I go...eh hem....DAY ONE: Thought about body building. LMAO, how seriously?

Like calvinator said, post what you want to do and people can get you started. Good luck with it.

veggiqueen
12-12-2002, 11:57 PM
I knew I would get slack from how I began my journal, but I see my statement as artistic expression with goofy humor as my medium, besides wouldn't it be fun to look back and REALLY see the bottom from where I began and how from that I created a more beautiful me? I actually joined this forum to get information for a business venture I am considering, little did I know it would reawaken something in me that I had buried for so long. I am in recovery from an attempted suicide, so I am taking small, humourous steps. I feel good about this forum and the people involved. It is time I restart my life again. And thank You so much to everyone who is showing me support, even through my sillyness. Good Health to all.

The Calvinator
12-13-2002, 12:01 AM
Well, that is because you never ate at my house. what time is dinner? what are you doing this weekend?

If it makes you feel better... I am a member of PETA.... People Eating Tasty Animals

GonePostal
12-13-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by The Calvinator
what time is dinner? what are you doing this weekend?

If it makes you feel better... I am a member of PETA.... People Eating Tasty Animals
LOL PETA rocks!!

Paul Stagg
12-13-2002, 07:49 AM
Gentlemen.

Behave yourselves.

bradley
12-13-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by veggiqueen
I knew I would get slack from how I began my journal, but I see my statement as artistic expression with goofy humor as my medium, besides wouldn't it be fun to look back and REALLY see the bottom from where I began and how from that I created a more beautiful me? I actually joined this forum to get information for a business venture I am considering, little did I know it would reawaken something in me that I had buried for so long. I am in recovery from an attempted suicide, so I am taking small, humourous steps. I feel good about this forum and the people involved. It is time I restart my life again. And thank You so much to everyone who is showing me support, even through my sillyness. Good Health to all.

Congrats on starting the journal and I must say that you have created an interesting title and opening journal entry. Looks like your journal will provide a good deal of "character" which is always welcome, IMO.

Just some girl
12-13-2002, 10:11 AM
small steps is key. and if you have your sense of humor in tact, you can weather almost any storm. congrats on the beautiful attitude, and how far you have come to reach today. good luck with everything! there are some amazing people here who can help you along the way to your goals, and help you back up should you stumble, in any area of life.

:)

Relentless
12-13-2002, 10:16 AM
small step? Feh.
congrats on taking a major step

archiving your diet/exercise/etc. is a major help in staying focused on your fitness goals... plus all the endorphins and such are a lot of fun!

good luck and welcome!

Franjipani
12-13-2002, 03:58 PM
Ahhh VegieQueen, a woman of my own heart.....:D :D.

<<<< is Vegan..... I'd be interested to know your diet & workout goals like everybody else....

Welcome aboard & congrats on your move to journal-land:thumbup:

veggiqueen
12-13-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Franjipani
Ahhh VegieQueen, a woman of my own heart.....:D :D.

<<<< is Vegan..... I'd be interested to know your diet & workout goals like everybody else....

Welcome aboard & congrats on your move to journal-land:thumbup:

Hey Franjipani, lets round up all the vegans we can find, have them join the join the site so us "veggi eaters" can dominate the place..[EVIL LAUGHTER] HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!:whip:

But seriously, my goal is to actually start and continue with an exercise program without letting ANYTHING like poverty, pregnancy, dead boyfriends, homelessness, burnt up cars, depression, anxiety, or even a massive, never ending pile of laundry that exists only to suck the very life out of my being get in my way!!!!

ok, I know some of you are waiting for an actual list of what I plan to do... well for starters I plan to build up my endurance again by throwing on my trusty ol rollerblades and see how far I can get before I freeze my tush off outside.

I have already started dancing through out my house since my teen daughter hooked me up with launch.com and now I can find music that actually gets me moving (an important factor for me since I use to dance 7 days a week intensely).

I am going to also concentrate on regaining my flexibilty again- through dance exercise.

I basically have to fit this all in between my children's schedules, which means I have a small window of oppurtunity to blade since it gets dark to early now. But I will post my accomplishment as I go along, in fact I am getting off the PC now and getting my bum off this chair!!! :moon:

veggiqueen
12-13-2002, 04:46 PM
PS fran how did you get your journal page linked to your replys? And can anyone tell me how to get a pic on the spot the pics go?

Mik
12-13-2002, 07:52 PM
Great start Veggie. Good luck. I'll look forward to reading your journal.

Budiak
12-14-2002, 01:53 AM
I thought it was funny....

...if that means anything to anybody.