PDA

View Full Version : Most efficent Fat Loss Diet...

Bostek
12-14-2002, 07:27 PM
Well I am tryin to get the most efficent fat loss diet. Just a few questions what are some good things to drink/eat? Liek I know eat 5-6 times a day...so hows this, Im trying to re-do my diet.

Meal 1 - Oatmeal w/ Glass Water

Meal 2 - Salad w/ Glass Water

Meal 3 - Tuna w/ Glass Milk 2%

Meal 4 - Some type of fruit

Meal 5 - Chicken, or some sort of meat

Meal 6 - Some Carrot's or something.

Please keep in mind im 16, and I live with my parents. They buy the food...soo dont have many choices. I am on Hydroxycut, and i do cardio about each day. How eacxtly is the most efficent way to lost my gut, and "love handles"? All help appreciated..

- Ron

Tiare
12-14-2002, 08:07 PM
I would avoid this diet in general. Looks like you'll be starving, your meals tend to be only 1 food category, not enough. Maybe do something like this:

Meal 1 - Oatmeal and <<some protein -egg white, milk, salmon>>

Meal 2 - Salad w/ham and 3 egg whites and 1 yolk

Meal 3 - Tuna or turkey or ham or lean beef or ****ake mushrooms (? just threw the mushrooms in, heard they were 4carb, 3 protein) on whole wheat with mayo & Glass Milk 2%

Meal 4 - Some type of fruit with milk

Meal 5 - Chicken or fish with rice and broccoli

Meal 6 - Some Carrots, a small apple and some cottage cheese

Titan
12-14-2002, 10:58 PM
Dude i told you on aim. EAT MORE PROTEIN. EAT MORE. i gave you the figure of around 2000 calories try that for a while. Each meal you eat should have at least alittle protein. Work out how many each of your calories has, and make sure it is over 1600.

xraygirl
12-14-2002, 11:52 PM
you also need more fruits and vegs. jettison some of those starches.

AJ_11
12-15-2002, 12:01 AM
Go and look at some of the journals you can learn alot from the people on this board, there are some excellent example that you can follow fromthe people on this board. My advice is research first then ask questions.

You seem confused becasue you really wan to lose the fat, don't worry man it will come off, be patient.

You will see results, hang in there.

FinAtrooPer
12-15-2002, 10:26 PM
the best diet to burn fat is any diet that puts you in a calorie defliect general i like to stay around 50% protein 30% carbs 20%fats. eat a balanced diet workout hardcore and get alot of sleep thats all there is to it no magic potion or secrets that all you need

Bostek
12-15-2002, 11:29 PM
Why do you need alot of sleep? I have been wondering this for quite sometime.

Titan
12-16-2002, 12:03 AM
Bostek, DO NOT LOSE THE STARCHY CARBS THERE. you will be getting way to little calories again. Add more protein with each meal, and stick to complex carbs. Nothing simple.
You need to sleep alot, so your body can recover. Especially on a caloric reduction diet.

Bostek
12-16-2002, 02:57 AM
Im soo confused between a starchy, and complex carb...lol. Sorry..:(

restless
12-16-2002, 03:17 AM
Better get some EFA's in there. Even then it's a pretty bad diet, in my opinion.

bradley
12-16-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Bostek
Im soo confused between a starchy, and complex carb...lol. Sorry..:(

These are a few good complex carbs:

oats
sweet potatoes
lentils
beans
veggies
brown rice

FinAtrooPer
12-16-2002, 03:27 PM
during deep sleep is the only time you will be able to recovery from your works (build Muscle)

Berserker
12-16-2002, 03:57 PM
More protein!!!!!

beastin v6
12-16-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by AJ_11
Go and look at some of the journals you can learn alot from the people on this board, there are some excellent example that you can follow fromthe people on this board. My advice is research first then ask questions.

You seem confused becasue you really wan to lose the fat, don't worry man it will come off, be patient.

You will see results, hang in there.

bumb

eclips1
12-16-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by FinAtrooPer
during deep sleep is the only time you will be able to recovery from your works (build Muscle)

Not true. Your muscles repair while your awake. More while u sleep though.