PDA

View Full Version : 18 Yr old BB'er.. 3-4 Month progress pics.

blackflash
12-15-2002, 08:45 PM
Hey.. posted here awhile ago.....Here are my updated pictures..

Stats:

180-185lbs
13% BF
16" arms

My routine has been STRICT... i have followed like and havent missed 1 DAY! I use compound exercises 4-6 reps.. etc.

Anyway, this is my 3-4 month progress.

Starting out :

http://images.geekazoids.net/starting_out.jpg

3-4 months later:

http://images.geekazoids.net/owned_copy2.jpg

another :
http://images.geekazoids.net/owned2_copy.jpg

Im working as a bouncer right now... SO i want to get bigger! I figure by the time im 20 (2 years later) Ill be at my ideal size

voodazz
12-15-2002, 09:10 PM
Amazing progress in a relatively short amount of time! I especially like the pouty lips!:D

AdamGberg
12-15-2002, 10:43 PM
lookin' good dude! keep up the good work! i am in like the same boat as you...i am 18 started this past summer before going to college...thought about being a bouncer...i wanna get a little bigger though...

kAiXuan
12-16-2002, 01:44 AM
how much did you weigh before, and after??

Bam Bam
12-16-2002, 09:48 AM
good shiat

blackflash
12-16-2002, 02:41 PM
Thanks guys :D

i started at a weight of 165-167lbs in Sept :)

BennettBoy
12-16-2002, 02:51 PM
Yep, nice work. Celltech is really working well for ya. :D

Mik
12-16-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by BennettBoy
Yep, nice work. Celltech is really working well for ya. :D

lol

blackflash
12-16-2002, 04:16 PM
??

Iv never taken celltech.... Im familiar with the product though. I dont really believe in Creatine, Plus cell-tech is expensive!

I took Bioxx Whey Isolate Protein after workouts, and in the morning when i woke up.. 2x a day

No water muscles here :)

eclips1
12-16-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by blackflash
??
I took Bioxx Whey Isolate Protein after workouts, and in the morning when i woke up.. 2x a day

thats it?

blackflash
12-16-2002, 04:56 PM
Yup that was my only supplement... I took it whenever i was to lazy to eat too.....

Eggs/Tuna are my friend :)

pastdoubt
12-17-2002, 03:36 PM
You have made some exceptional gains for the time you have been at it. Nice traps.

CanadianFreak
12-17-2002, 04:37 PM
I agree nice work im a relativly short period of time...what does your routine look like?

Wolfman
12-17-2002, 08:23 PM
Good work man!!!!!

Budiak
12-18-2002, 01:07 AM
Great delt and good chest improvement, but your traps make your arms look really small. I'm sure they are not.

Silverback
12-18-2002, 01:50 AM
Great work, especially since you only started out in september! keep it up:)

ThreeD
12-29-2002, 08:52 AM
Nice progress indeed! Keep up the good work..

jagleaso
12-29-2002, 10:33 AM
hope it doesnt slow down

Shankerr
01-05-2003, 10:32 PM
lookin good mate, keep up the work

syntekz
01-05-2003, 10:35 PM
You already had decent traps when you began, they seem to be one of your body parts that you will never have a problem with lagging. Almost hard to believe that it's only been 3 months.

Big Show
01-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by pastdoubt
Nice traps.

I agree,I'd sell my soul for traps like that *watches out for the devil*Your traps remind me of Chris Benoit's except you don't take steroids

Seeing people like you makes me wish I took bodybuilding more seriously when I first started out :cry:

chris mason
01-06-2003, 08:30 AM
One thing, there are more than 3-4 months between those pics. Bodybuilding will not age your face.

syntekz
01-06-2003, 08:52 AM
Chris is the real deal; I have to agree. :redface:

galileo
01-06-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by chris mason
Bodybuilding will not age your face.

But hormones do. ;)

blackflash
01-07-2003, 05:34 AM
Hey thanks alot guys :) Wonderful compliments! Im glad you guys like my traps ! hehe. Yeah.. my arms dont look that big in the pics, but they measure close to 16" (im only 5"11 aswell)
Im goin for 17 17.5 by summer time hopefully.. So another inch + in 6 months time..... Very doable id say hmm?

I have a 5 day split routine right now
M:Chest T:Back W:Legs T:Delts F:Arms ...... and LOTSSSSS of eating :) Sometimes i even wake up in the middle of the night and for some some sausage/tuna..... along with some nice herbal tea... THen i go back to bed! Im hungry like crazy after a good workout... (Good thing!)

but im emphasizin more on my arms and including 2 sets of tri on chest day, and 2 sets of bi on back day (LIFT REALLLY HEAVY) kinda just to prep it for Fri :) since my arms recover fast.

The pictures? Hrm...... i dont look that much older do i?

People always guess im 22-23... even tho i still am 18... What are you tryn to say Chris mason? Its not me?? If you look at the before picture then after.... You can see the tiles in the washroom that match.. same room (My bathroom)

Ill have some more snaps sometime soon, just gotta bust out the digital camera :) ill wait till next month so i can have a 5 month progress :)

Thx again! Take care guys..

Erik

chris mason
01-07-2003, 07:02 AM
You didn't understand my post? I stated exactly what I meant. In my opinion, there are more than 3-4 months passed between your before and after pictures.

That is all. I can tell the photos are you. You look great. Your representation that there is only a 3-4 difference between the before and after pics is untrue in my opinion.

Miss Rezza
01-07-2003, 07:17 AM
*chuckle*

they don't call Mr Mason the "bullsh*t detector" for nuttin'!

.......Great progress all the same!! :D

MonStar
01-07-2003, 07:28 AM
Awesome just man. :thumbup::thumbup:

Arms and traps are really beefin' up. So are your forearms. Looking good.

Slowmo
01-07-2003, 08:17 AM
I remember a couple of months ago he posted pics both before and after. The before was the same (bathroom) and the after was taken in the same room. The thing is, he had strecthed the after to make himself look wider in the after pic but people noticed the tiles on the wall were strecthed as well. I don't know if there has been any editing this time, but since he did it once who is to say he wouldn't do it again?

EDIT. On closer inspection there seems to be something odd about the pics (especially the before) This is why Chris noted his face looks different. Photoshop experts could probably say what has been done.

voodazz
01-07-2003, 08:50 AM
You didn't understand my post? I stated exactly what I meant. In my opinion, there are more than 3-4 months passed between your before and after pictures.

That is all. I can tell the photos are you. You look great. Your representation that there is only a 3-4 difference between the before and after pics is untrue in my opinion.
*whew* I don't feel like a worthless slacker anymore.:D

blackflash
01-07-2003, 09:22 AM
Thx monstar :)

Chris: I misunderstood you. I misinterpret english since its not my 1st langThe before shot was Septemberish.. The 2 newer ones are decemberish? POsted the pic the day after i took them.. so thats 4 months.

As for my other pic that i posted earlier that you assume i 'stretched'.. All i did was try and do a 'resize' and it shrunk the picture doing that.. im not good with picture programs and i just got my digital camera in the summer and it loads pictures on my computer about 400-500kb.. and we are only allowed 100kb here arent we?? Anyway, I wasnt really aware of it. I Dont do any photoshop or editing. IF you think that, then thats sad.

Take care,

Erik

chris mason
01-08-2003, 03:13 PM
I don't think photshop, I just think his face looks to be about 12 in the 1st pic, and much older in the 2nd.

lick
01-13-2003, 12:07 AM
i can see what Chris is saying. You look 12 or so in the first pic, and about 20 in the second and third. Nonetheless, you werent a stick in the pic where you look 12, except for your legs.

you working those legs?

looking good though.

BennettBoy
01-13-2003, 09:39 AM

From the first time I looked at the pictures I thought he looked MUCH younger in the first picture than the others.

But I'm not the BS detector so I didn't say anything. :D

Regardless, progression is obviously going well for backflash.