PDA

View Full Version : 10==11 perfent body fat is the goal.

Incognito
12-19-2002, 03:35 PM
If anyone here has their bodyfat around there, can you please tell me what you do a day that you can reach and stay at those goals.

What is your diet?
How much cardio?
How often you lift?

You don't have to go into much detail just little something to point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

bigkevin20
12-19-2002, 03:37 PM
I would read the fat loss king articles
http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=93

Shao-LiN
12-19-2002, 03:58 PM
Do a search on this board, read some journals as well. Lots of info out there on how to cut.

Workhorse
12-19-2002, 03:58 PM
Everyone is different.. you have to create a system that works with your body and your lifetstyle. Please post your stats (age, height, weight, present BF%). Your routine, if you have one and what you eat in a normal day.

That will aid is in helping you out. Oh, and WELCOME!! :windup: :D

Incognito
12-20-2002, 07:21 AM
6'0
18 percent

I try to eat clean but since I'm not working I have to eat what the family cooks most of the time.

I eat very clean except for some white rice and meats with gravy that I have no say over.

I do chest/tris
back/bis
shoulders
legs

4 times a week

I eat oatmeal
water
egg whites

hemants
12-20-2002, 08:01 AM
"I eat oatmeal
water
egg whites"

Um, is that all you eat? That is not a healthy diet.

BTW I went from 187lb to 165lbs in about 5 months by eating slightly below maintenance, cutting out sugar in my tea and coffee, regular weight training, and daily walks after dinner through the summer.

Here's a typical day during that time:

7:00am shake
1 cup skim milk
1/2 cup blackberries
1 tbsp natural pb
2 tbsp oat bran
2 scoops whey protein

10:00 am
2 slices whole wheat bread
2 fried eggs, 1 slice cheese, 3 slices tomato
(fried wouldn't be my choice but that's what the joint downstairs makes)

12:00 noon
some reasonable food court lunch focusing on vegetables and whole grains
1-2 cups of skim milk or soy milk

2-3pm
latte or remaining soy milk ( i sometimes buy a litre at lunch)

7pm
green salad with olive oil, salt pepper
plate of basmati rice and kidney beans

10pm
1 cup skim milk w 1 scoop whey and 2 tsp flax oil (non workout days)
1 cup skim milk w 2 scoops whey (workout days)

That's it, nothing spectacular and quite frequently I would have 1/2 a cookie with my latte's although if I'm going to drop from 13 to 10%, I'll need more discipline.

BTW do a search, I posed a cool recipe for egg fritatta's using egg beaters - much tastier than egg whites :)

Shao-LiN
12-20-2002, 11:28 AM
I wasn't working when I started out. Just make a list of foods you want to eat and have your parents buy it for you. After all, it's probably going to be healthier food.

Berserker
12-20-2002, 03:41 PM
You might jus thave to live with what your parents buy and cook. can't always tell them what to buy. Your going to have to be more active to burn it off.
I measued myself, don't know how accurate, at 9% this summer. I was drinking alot of empty cals everyday, but I was busy in the yard and on the go. Only thing that sucked was my ass gets sore when I sit when I don't have enough fat. Been doing more squats hope that helps.
Going to have to burn it off.