PDA

View Full Version : cardio questions?

TheCHamp
12-20-2002, 09:01 PM
Do you use any cardio while cutting?

Also would you use any supplements?

I am going to cut and i bought some hydroxycut and glutamine.
Do you think that this is a good idea.

The thing is I never really worked out my stomach seriously. so my stomach is big. But I hardly have any fat anywhere else because I train all my other parts. And I would hate to lose my muscle especially because I feel im getting stronger. Do you think my stomach would turn flat in time by working it out seriously or do I need cardio.

Finally if I do cardio would jumping rope and punching bag be ok?

:help:

NateDogg
12-20-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by TheCHamp
Do you use any cardio while cutting?

***See the HIIT sticky at the top of this forum.

Also would you use any supplements?

***What you have sounds fine.

I am going to cut and i bought some hydroxycut and glutamine.
Do you think that this is a good idea.

***See above.

The thing is I never really worked out my stomach seriously. so my stomach is big. But I hardly have any fat anywhere else because I train all my other parts. And I would hate to lose my muscle especially because I feel im getting stronger. Do you think my stomach would turn flat in time by working it out seriously or do I need cardio.

***Your stomach is not fat because you don't train it. You are just genetically predisposed to store fat there. You may not need cardio, you could just eat less...again, refer to the HIIT thread for info on a proven "fat burning" type of cardio.

Finally if I do cardio would jumping rope and punching bag be ok?

***Sure.
:help:

Berserker
12-20-2002, 11:13 PM
:withstupi I agree your stomachs big because you eat more then you burn. Cardio good. I've read don't introduce too much to fast though.

Shao-LiN
12-21-2002, 12:04 AM
Your stomach is big because your body chose to store more fat there first before anywhere else.

TheCHamp
12-21-2002, 12:43 AM
thanks for the advice:D