PDA

View Full Version : So that was my School Prom

Rock
12-21-2002, 08:57 AM
Ok my school prom was on friday, it was okay.

Our school rented this hotell, most of the students had a room, I rented a room with some guys and two girls, who ofcourse didnt drink...yahooo...

Then was the dinner, I was drunk, and the girl at the right of me was sober and the guy to the left of me was drunk, so ofcourse, we didnt leave her alone or anything.

Anyways, the popular, not popular thingy is very very strong at my school, since most of the popular kids is from the same area and has grown up together, and the rest of students are from allround the place.

So first the popular girls got up and said they were going to hold a speech for all the popular boys and girls, ofcourse they didnt say so, but they only mentioned the names of the popular kids, and at this point I was very drunk, and I just shouted out : how come you only mentioned the same old names that take up all the usual year book space, its getting tired", and believe it or not, but some guys spread around the tables actually started to applaud what I said.

Then came the actual eating, I was not hungry, and I knew I started eating alot that would mean popo later on, and the toilet at our hotell room had no key, so me didnt wanna popo when the potensial that someone might open the door and sell tickets was strong, Come see, the biggest guy at our school taking a hella of a poo poo, only 5 bucks!

The girls where lovley, they looked nice, they smelled nice, some of them who dont look much usually, looked like princesses of small unheard of nations.

Then there was karaoke, I boy I love karaoke, I sang I love rock and roll, you really got me now, and some other song infront of the whole school, but I have singing experience from a band, so it was kinda school to see the looks on peoples faces when they heared I can actually sing rock songs quite goodishly.

Then there was some dancing, danced with a cute girl, we went up to my room, she told me her boyfriend was expecting her to be home at 11, so they was going somewhere, so good ol Rocky boy sure looked like an assBaboon.

My friends..., my real good friends, they are good guys, I got one of them to walk by me in the hallway and say " I look like I can take you"

And I would respond " keep looking" , so people would like, woow cool respond man, shii, ofcourse we only did it once, would be to donkey ass to walk back and forward saying that all night.

And then was the King and Queen thingy, man what bull****, some real horsemanour, cocka many turtle turds, because!

The dude who was chosen as king, was not at the prom, he was on christmas vacation, that made me scream out that they had already decided it like a week ago, the a-holes, and I decleared my self king, until the they called out another guy, who got to be king, yeah yeah I was drunk thinking I was King Conan, but some guys were actually saying : STEIN STEIN STEIN STEIN! I got kinda proudish standing there.

One dude got arrested from stealing a whine from the hotel, another dude started to cry, a girl was walking around like a zomibe, and this girl asked me if I had some beer and I took her up to my room, I gave her my beer, told her my famous story about how my forefathers made this beer in Bergen 100years ago, we dont own it some germans bought it up when it was still small, but still......she went of my lap and said byebye, yeah wohoo..

I told a great joke earlier at the prom, ehm...yes

Why do dwarfs laugh when they play Soccer naked?

Because the grass tickles their penises.

Reinier
12-21-2002, 09:34 AM
If all you just sayd is true....

you and your friends are ****ing insane

Rock
12-21-2002, 09:45 AM
Everything of it is 100% true, I was tempted to change the truth a bit and say the girl whom asked for beer stayed with me in the room, but I just couldnt, what good would that do.

Lizzie
12-21-2002, 10:04 AM
Well rock thanks for standing me up. Here I sat all night waiting for you to pick me up to take me to that prom. Looks like I missed a great time.:)

G-B
12-21-2002, 10:54 AM
Rock there is definitely something wrong with you pal

the doc
12-21-2002, 11:52 AM
l
o
l
!

Berserker
12-21-2002, 12:09 PM
assBaboon-I am going to make a point to start using this word. Sounds like it was a good time.

GIS
12-21-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by the doc
l
o
l
!

:scratch:

big
12-21-2002, 02:51 PM
:bow:

PowerManDL
12-21-2002, 02:56 PM
Good ol' Rock.

beastin v6
12-21-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Rock

I told a great joke earlier at the prom, ehm...yes

Why do dwarfs laugh when they play Soccer naked?

Because the grass tickles their penises.

LOL

kimpy225
12-21-2002, 05:54 PM
and the pictures are......
where? :)

pastdoubt
12-21-2002, 05:56 PM
All I can say is...

LOL

Gyno Rhino
12-21-2002, 06:27 PM
Ah yes. The same blood flowing through my veins also flows through his. Good man, Rock. Keep the Viking spirit alive, brother!

Rock
12-21-2002, 08:29 PM
Kimpy some girl has all the pictures that I was in or somewhat in, argh, I looked kinda cool with me Clark Kent superman hair.

Yes Gyno, hehe, I will keep it alive, its my mission!

Lizzie, If I had ask you to go with me, Matt would have put a crowbar so far up my ass I would have problems spelling Alabama.

WillKuenzel
12-21-2002, 10:13 PM
ROFLMFAO!! Rock you are freakin hilarious!